See

uh, you don't get to bring laser beam

THICCC

Dr. Akagi, I'm NERV

You're a very big agent

How can bane compete now

uuuu

yes i keked. its good meme pts OP.

It actually fucking brings on a sort of anxiety when I don't get a 4U these days. That's true dark meme magic right there

>now I truly am the big gug

BRRAAPPPPPPPP* What have they been feeding you at the agency cafeteria? *BAAAARRRFFFFFPPPPPPFPFPFPFPPFPF* *sniff* Is that, French cheese? Who knew they served such exquisite cuisine *BRRRRFFFFFFAAAAAAAAAARRRPPPPP* And yet you remain such a small guy *BRRRAAAAAPAPPPFPPFFPFPFP*

BRRAAPPPPPPPP* What have they been feeding you at the agency cafeteria? *BAAAARRRFFFFFPPPPPPFPFPFPFPPFPF* *sniff* Is that, French cheese? Who knew they served such exquisite cuisine *BRRRRFFFFFFFAAAAAAAAAARRRPPPPP* And yet you remain such a small guy *BRRRAAAAAPAPPPFPPFFPFPFP*

Reddit: the meme

NOW THAT'S A BIG GUY

kek'd out loud

we need ID's so I can filter these people who keep starting these threads.

U U
U U

They were trying to grab your prize. They work for the SEELE, the visored man.

Nah. These idiots love their lame meme

hothead

There will always be another to start the fire

>those thighs
has thickness gone too far?

People didn't start running until just then? How could they fail to see such a big guy until he's that close?

WHY DOES HE SAY I'M CIA NOT I M FROM THE CIA ?

**I suction cup my mouth to his bare anus cavity, when suddenly**

*BBBRRAAAAAPPPPP*

**A transfer of her intestinal gas right into my mouth and down my throat**

*GULP*

**I try to pull my head away to gasp for air but he won't let me, he reaches behind him and forces the back of my head between his ass cheeks more**

*BRRRAAPP BRAAAPP BRAAAAAAAAPPPPPP PRRRRRRRTTTTTTTT*

**This definitely was more than just air being passed, I felt wet chunks blown in the back of my throat as he forcefully made me swallow them with my mouth still glued to his asshole**

*BRRAAAAAPPP PRRRRRRTTTTT HHUUUUUUPAAAAAAGHAUSHUFHSSGSD*

>"Oh yea baby you like that, don't you little fuck boi, huh? Whos in charge here? That's right, I'm in charge, now it's time for baby fuck boi to get his protein in. Open wide"

**he said to me aggressively, as he forced another one out**

*BRRRPPPRRRRRRRRRRBBBRRAAAAAPPPTTTAAATTTTRRRRRPPPTTTT*

**What tasted like a mustard pudding was ejected out of his colon. I threw up in my mouth from the taste, but he kept my head and mouth firmly lodged between his ass cheeks so nothing left my mouth. There was so escaping this one**

>"N-NOTHING! I SA-SA-SAID NOTHING!"

**I said with my mouth full of shit**

**He turned around, gave me a look like in pic related. And simply shook his head "NO!"**

**Fearing for my life, I swallowed his bowel movement, and he finally released me from his anus**

**GASPING FOR AIR**

>"So hows that for eating ass?"

**He said in a smug and condescending way**

Because his name is CIA, which made it quite auspicious that he joined the agency of the same name

you're a dedicated guy

Can any of the Initiated in this thread confirm whether or not "the fire rises" is actually in reference to cranial temperatures increasing?

BRRAAPPPPPPPP* What have they feeding you at the agency cafeteria? *BAAAARRRFFFFFPPPPPPFPFPFPFPPFPF* *sniff* Is that, French cheese? Who knew they served such exquisite cuisine *BRRRRFFFFFFFAAAAAAAAAARRRPPPPP* And yet you remain such a small guy *BRRRAAAAAPAPPPFPPFFPFPFP*

looks like the thread will be dead before I can finish typing up my reply.
It's kinda longwinded.

Just wait user. I'm sure another memetard will make another one soon enough.

Was I supposed to hear that as the Godzilla scream?

I know I did.

Ahh what do we have here? A hothead, dare I say?

See? See? Frank Snepp was telling the truth all along!

You don't get to bring friends to the BAFF

BRRAAPPPPPPPP* What have they feeding you at the agency cafeteria? *BAAAARRRFFFFFPPPPPPFPFPFPFPPFPF* *sniff* Is that, French cheese? Who knew they served such exquisite cuisine *BRRRRFFFFFFAAAAAAAAAARRRPPPPP* And yet you remain such a small guy *BRRRAAAAAPAPPPFPPFFPFPFP*

Ehh, you don't get to bring Rei

bane

Love it or hate it, baneposts consistently get 200+ replies. It is anything but a dead meme.

Fucking figures Sup Forums would do this once it came out on blu-ray/dvd.

And they say baneposting is dead

K