>look at Andy Robertson running about la
>that Liverpool feel la

what does "la" mean ffs I see it everywhere

>look at Andy Robertson running about la
lmao

retarded short form of "lad"

>£140m, after tax, for the Dutch titus bramble

fuck, that is retarded

Funny, people like to call me things like monkey on this site but I had enough iq to infer this from context alone. Step up your game, brainlets.

It's not a short form that's how scousers speak

Being a monkey would make you a cannibal, no one's accusing you of such things

Who are Liverpool going panic buy in this window to resolve this situation?

French are monkey too, surrender monkey

We don't actually eat monkey soup FYI. That meme was started by hues themselves

>w-were much b-better than Tottenham I swear

Gotze

A new manager

Is it a delicacy?

Javi Martinez la.

Only the favela boss get it, that's why he can post Instragram about

For weirdos or poor as fuck people, maybe.

This game was boring as hell, is EPL usually like this?

If it's worth something I had never ever heard of someone eating monkey here outside of Sup Forums.

they will beat newcastle to the loan signing of andre schurrle (who has become complete shit and will not help)

So who are Swansea signing? I hope they make a good one

>Swansea Manager Carlos Carvalhal: "I did an analogy with my players. Liverpool are a top team but they are a Formula one. If you put a Formula one in London traffic at 4 o clock the Formula one will not run very fast."

Good analogy tbqh

It was fucking brilliant. Carlos is gonna expose all the Memenpress and tiki taka bullshit from meme managers from now on.

>he's not invited to the monkey soup parties

Sad!

CUTE

Van Dijk? More like van dick, amirite ??

You just watched the 20th best team in the league beat a side that's in the CL knockouts. Don't really get that in other leagues.

van dyke

IQ of 155+ here. that was not apparent. i assumed it was some retarded reddit thing.

ayy

⢀⢀⢀⢀⠐⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠄
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣤⣄⣀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠐⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠒⠂⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠂⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠤⠖⠚⠻⣷⣶⣶⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⣄⢀⣀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⠁
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡀⣠⣤⣶⣾⣾⣿⣿⡿⠤⢼⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣇⣀⢱
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⠙⠦⡉⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣦⣤⣬⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣤⣧⡀⡰
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣾⣿⣿⢂⣀⢀⢀⢀⣤⣤⡀⢀⢀⢳⣶⣦⢀⠙⢿⣿⣿⣿⣷⠈⠹⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⡀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⢀⢿⣿⣿⣿⣦⠄⠨⣿⣿⡞⣿⣤⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣀⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣆
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠐⢀⠤⢀⢀⢀⠤⢀⢀⢀⢀⢸⣿⣿⠋⠙⣿⡿⠄⣤⡸⣿⣿⠿⢣⢀⢀⣿⣿⣿⣿⡟⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣯⣯⣻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⡀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠙⠋⠁⢀⢀⣵⣿⣿⣿⡦⠙⠛⠒⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⢁⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣯⣿⣯⣻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠐⢀⢀⢀⢀⠐⠂⢀⢀⢀⠺⠿⠿⣿⣤⣤⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⢹⣿⣿⣿⡿⢟⡿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣗
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⠻⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣟⢙⣿⣿⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣇⣼⣿⣿⠋⢀⢴⡿⠛⠋⠉⣻⣿⣿⡏

Test
Sorry lads but I get an error posting on other boards for some reason

Pulisic

He's not leaving this window or for next couple of windows until he runs out his contract and goes to Barca or Real for free.

So 90% of Brazilians?

The whole site is fucked, apart from Sup Forums from what I've seen. But that board probably has specific serves for its use only.

Kek

⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⣟⣿⣿⠿⢏⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣾⣶⣷⣶⣾⣶⣾⣯⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣭⣽⣤⣧⣼⣤⣧⣧⣬⣽⣤⣿⣿⣇⣙⣻⣔⣒⣇⣙⣀⢀⢛⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⣿⣿⠧⣿⣭⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⢫⣹⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣷⣿⣿⣶⣶⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣃⣠⣼⣿⣿⠋⠙⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠋⢈⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠿⣴⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡀⣸⣿⣿⣿⣿⠃⢀⠿⠛⢋⣡⡹⣿⣿⣍⠛⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⢀⣿⡿⢿⣶⣶⣿⣿⣦⣹⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣇⢹⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠷⠿⣿⣟⠛⢛⠿⣧⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡦⢀⠛⠛⣋⣥⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢿⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⣶⣤⣽⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠋⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠟⠛⠛⠛⠛⠛⠛⠛⠛⠻⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡟⢸⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡟⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣦⣶⣶⣶⣶⣶⣶⣶⣶⣶⣦⣽⣿⣿⣄⣀⠨⣩⡛⠟⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⢀⣘⣛⣛⣻⣿⣿⡿⢿⣿⣽⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠃⢀⢀⠈⢲⣄⣻⣿⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣟⠛⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣾⣷⣀⣴⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣇⡀⢀⢀⢰⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣌⠉⠛⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣇⢀⠛⠛⢿⠛⠛⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢿⣿⡿⢿⠿⣿⣛⣛⣿⣛
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠟⠁⢀⣠⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣟⣛⣻⣿⣯⣭⣭⣭⣿⣯⣿⣶⣶⣶⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⡀⡠⠾⠿⠿⠿⢿⣿⣟⣛⣛⣛⣛⣻⣭⣭⣭⣭⣭⣭⣭⣷⣶⣾⣿⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣛⣛⣻⣿⣿⣿⣭⣭⣯⣭⣿⣶⣶⠖⠘⣿⣿⣷⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠋⠙⠻⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠃⢀⢰⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠿⠋⢀⢀⢀⢀⣀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣦⣤⣬⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣟⠋⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡎⣆⣤⣴⣶⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣾⣷⣶⣷⣶⣶⣶⣶⣶⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣭⣽⣿⣿⣯⣿⣿⣽⣯⡀⢀⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣟⣛⣛⣿⣻⣻⣻⣿⣿⣟⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣛⣟⣛⣛⣛⣛⣛⣻⣟⠋⠩⠉⠙⢻⣟⣛⣛⣛⣛⣛⣛
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣇⢀⢀⢀⡀⢀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿