African Warlord gets trashed by Midwestern Firefighter:

youtube.com/watch?v=9zlC7s7r37A

Fuck Ngannou. He was never my boy, the disrespectful one dimensional loser. Back to the African plains you go!

pussy whitey runs away and uses homosexual lay & pray to score points.

>stables of "boys"
>headcanon harems of men
this is the soy paradise of nuHEEM where estrogen and penis injections have gone viral and making the openmouth soyface is the hot new justbleed trend of 2018

is this from his daughter?

what the fuck is this planet

>put toilet seat down 6 times gives no nagging for a week

This kind of shit is dumb, but that is great value tbqh

even worse, it's from his fucking wife(the real man of the house). I had a friend with a really domineering wife like this and honestly it makes you lose every last ounce of respect for the guy.

This, but there is no way she goes through with it. Women are incapable of suppressing the urge to nag for that long.

Stipe is joking.

If you look at Stipe's wife's instagram,you will see how much she loves him,and how much she's respects him.

Oh I see now, I thought that pic was serious. My bad.

Ngannou barly could stand an shitipe was gassed to an couldnt finish
Hw is all fossils n one dimensional noobz

That picis what nonwhite women love about pigskin guys
.....r u guys into bein humiliation

stfu

Stipe “wins”
>broken jaw, CTE, swollen eye, stitches and time off required, angry and bitter about disrespect
Ngannou “loses”
>winded, tired, somewhat frustrated but accepting of outcome
lol pathetic. Ngannou won morally

Ngannou will never be champ lol

bump

That music is terrible. What makes tapoutfags like this generic faux-rage shit?

I BET U LISTEN TO COLDPLAY FAGT FITE ME 1V1 IRL

S O Y
O
Y
B O Y
O
Y

Latest in the long line of "whoever feels/looks worse after the fight is the loser of the fight" casualness.
Many such cases.
Sad.

I can't hate Ngannou, he survived all five rounds against the heavyweight GOAT and came away humble. All around a good dude.

SEETHING

Ngannou has gone 5 rounds before and wasnt this winded.Against Stipe he got hit hard in the first round. Was probably dissy. If fight kept going Ngannou wouldve died

CAZIES out!!!
HEEM TEEM is here!
CAZ CAZ CAZ

Buttblasted shitskin scum