All these Vikings fans crying about Philly fans

>all these Vikings fans crying about Philly fans

Reminder that the Vikings fans started it and couldn't handle the banter

sbnation.com/2018/1/21/16916468/vikings-fans-skol-rocky-steps-philadelphia-eagles

youtu.be/WKYuPwgKFEA

I have to admit as an Iggles fan sometimes drunk Iggles fans take things too far.

>decorate a statue of a fictional character
>chimp out
Imagine chimping out over towels thrown of a statue of a character that never existed

>There is an actual Rocky statue in Phaladelphia
>Americans think the Rocky film series are documentaries and that Rocky Balboa is a real person

AHAHAHAAHHA HOLY FUCK

>Rocky is a fictional character
t. Underage
Rocky is a real person user

>Minnesotans engage in silly high school tier antics and banter
>awaken the demon horde that is Philly sports fans

They weren't ready

kek
hue edujumakashun

....lad

This

Wait Paddington Bear was real?

damn they did winnie the pooh dirty yo
got his hobo hat and everything

They are just a couple of dumb statues at train stations that no-one cares about.

>www.visitphilly.com/museums-attractions/philadelphia/the-rocky-statue-and-the-rocky-steps/

Rocky Statue and Rocky's steps are literally the number one cultural attraction in Philadelphia

i'd rocky her bum if you know what i mean

Romania, pls.

I'd text her boyfriend if you know what I mean

oh wait that didn't come out right

No. Neither is Winnie the pooh

That was a weak move, honestly. It's not like a bunch of Eagles fans would've been all the way at the at the art museum to even see that. Most Eagles fans in the city were at the tailgate. A bold move would've been dressing up the Frazier statue right outside the xfinity live, at ground zero, in front of nearly all the Eagles fans in the city. I didn't expect any Vikings fans to have the cojones to do that, though.

Poor fuckers

He is He has two movies

Dude, the Liberty Bell would easily be the biggest attraction if it were free to see.

They cant even clap in unison

>if

>literally ripping of Iceland’s celebration
>completely ruin it
>Americans
Why are we go goddamn cringey

Im going to throw batteries at you

you seem to be having trouble distinguishing between counterbants and chimping out. the vikings are the ones having a temper tantrum about the FOLES chant