Reminder that hating Philadelphia sports "because they are meanies" is literally the most Reddit thing you could ever do

Reminder that hating Philadelphia sports "because they are meanies" is literally the most Reddit thing you could ever do
>muh classiness
>muh participation trophy for being a visiting fan
>muh safe space
>muh decade old rings
If you enjoy rimming opposing fans even after getting your shit stomped, feel free to check out Reddit. Otherwise appreciate Big Dick Nick's transcendence into immortality and take notes on what actual sports passion looks like

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/RussoMichael15/status/955477857110773761
youtube.com/watch?v=v5yG56iOtOg
reddit.com/r/eagles/comments/6tymxe/an_explanation_for_our_recent_subscriber_growth/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This

If the NFL had 32 fanbases as passionate as Philadelphia's, the future of the sport would be secure.

cant wait till u show up to my city for ur bowl
got my brass knuckels and airhorns ready
bboth to blast you all the night before ur big bs game fags

see wat happens

tbf no one can say shit about browns fans

This. Fuck fair weather fans and frontrunners. Philadelphia has real fans, not little queer soyboys.

People hate them because they are degenerate, not because they're "meanies".

>be disgusting subhuman niggers
>try to play it off as people "wanting a safe space from meanies" when people tell you that you're shit
Puke harder, faggot

Yes, too 5 degenerate fanbases: eagles, Seahawks, cowboys, patriots, raiders

Don't really follow NFL but aren't the philadelphia eagles fans known for putting batteries up their assholes or something weird like that?

>W-w-w-why aren't Philly fans being nice to me?

Theres literally zero reasons to like Philadelphia. Flyover city.

>excusing throwing batteries as sports passion

i dont know who are the bigger assholes, you guys or burrs fans

Jesus Christ you cancerous ass faggots, how much fucking external validation do you need?

> l- l- l- like us, ok puh-please?

ffs, at least PRETEND to act like you deserve that treatment. Never seen any real fan base beg to be liked.
granted no real Philly fan would post this. they get mad props. fuck this homo post tho

>all the assbothered redditors ITT

Where do they hide this thing in the stadium? I want to smear shit on the mouth part for them putting their colors on the Rocky statue and doing their gay clap on the Art Museum steps

Sad little man. Go beg for likes on kikebook

>eagles fans asking for people to like them
>LITERAL VIKINGS FANS ASKING FOR RESPECT

twitter.com/RussoMichael15/status/955477857110773761

wtf are you talking about kek

T-They threw snowballs at Santa Claus!

Lmao no we throw them at people

Buncos fan here. Being raised in North Dakota, almost everyone I knew from high school did nothing but talk shit all year because for once in their life, the Vikings were better than my broncos. I never talked any shit, I hardly ever bring up football in conversation because most people just want to shout whatever meme E!SPN forced down their throats that month.
But holy fucking shit.
Going back for Thanksgiving and Christmas, I couldn't walk three steps without some chucklefuck talking about how the Vikings were winning it all. I was eagerly awaiting the Breesus to smite those fucking heathens. And he did. But they were saved by a miracle play that amounted to about 95% incompetence and 5% luck.
My normiebook was filled to the fucking brim with their retarded #SKOL chants, their god awful memes about their miracle play, and about 30 fucking videos of them in their euphoric celebration of a fucking divisional round game.
Then came philly. You classless, vulgar, tasteless, barbaric, glorious bastards, you. The airhorns outside the Cikinfa hotel, having an entire fucking stadium mock that dumbass SKOL chant, parading around town with vulgar signs directed at a 100 year old woman, throwing beer bottle at their fans after the blowout. And now the fact that you fuckin animals are going to travel to their fucking stadium and remind them of what happened on Sunday. It could not be more perfect. I fucking love this organization, but the fanbase particularly. Any time I talk to someone from the first 20 years of my life from here until the grave, all I will have to do is bring up that game, and I will send them into an autistic rage filled with all the righteous 'class' and 'sportsmanship' they are going to pretend they displayed. It's all just so fucking glorious.
If you bastards win your first super bowl AT Minnesota, I will laugh all day and all night and I might never stop. I'm rooting for you with every fiber of my being.

>all I will have to do is bring up that game
just tap your hands above your head and say Foles.

Lmfao if philly is a flyover city what does that make pittsburgh?

A sports city

that's weird i don't see them in the superbowl this year

>The "Losing in the superbowl" virgin
Vs
>The "winning back to back stan lees" Chad

Literally nobody cares about that sport in real nations, Pierre.

t. Hasn't been to Philadelphia
It's actually because they're literally human garbage and Philly is a shit place to be full of greasy wops and feral niggers.

>trying to justify your chimp behavior

Filthy fans actually rival south americans in chimpouts, it's disgusting

That sounds like something chargers fans would do

>I-i dont care

Nice ad hom. Stay mad that youre literally the 2nd best at sports in your own state

>i-its passion
>people don't like me b-b-because they can't handle the banter!
>I don't need friends I have EDP

>no NBA team
>Tom Brady has as many Super Bowl wins as your entire NFL organisation's history
>a sports city
kek, you're not even in the same tier as New York or Chicago, let alone Boston

Nice blog post, holy cringe...

>Tom Brady has as many Super Bowl wins as your entire NFL organisation's history
>6=5
Australlian """"math""""

Suck phillys dick harder dude

Let's go, faggot.

>he thinks the Eagles are winning
>a fucking leaf

Woah dude holy shit, Philly fans mean business.
Like... calm down dude... brass knuckles? Woah....
I'm never making fun of Philly ever again... learned my lesson from this badass...
Woah...

The amount of coping going on is just pathetic- the team they counted out and talked shit to all week curbstomped them so hard that can’t claim “muh ref ball” or any other form of mental gymnastics. Now they shift their attention to the fans because a few drunks out of millions of fans are big meanies on video.

Just accept your defeat and move on. This eagles team is one of the most likable of any team in recent years- and after all that happened this year, they deserve this win.

kek I always enjoy a good trolling
hope you get to taste that delicious sweetness

>has british flag on his own
>comments about flags
HOWLIN TBQH

I think its okay to dislike drunk assholes. I've been doing it my whole life and wont stop now. Bants are one thing, being unbearable pricks is another.

>Flyover city.
the fuck, has this term lost all meaning now?

Any city that's not la or NYC is a flyover city

Come to Minneapolis, yo ass boutta get curbstomped. Bring it, bitchboi.

No more dangerous than all those niggers from somalia that are currently raping your motha'

Damn dude take the emu cock out of you ass and pay attention. Steelers have 6 rings. Syd the kid is one of the best hockey plays ever. And they had that mexican baseball player that crashed in a plane.

>no niggerhoop team
Thats a good thing

is it really a flyover when you can drive to philly in an hour?

touring events, bands, etc always do a show at philly since it's easy to get to. it's not a flyover. NYC and Philly basically share Newark airport anyway

Flyover simply means not a desired destination to most people. Philadelphia fits that description. It's not a bad thing imo. There are too many people in my flyover city already. I dont want it to gain any sort of decent reputation that will attract more fuckers.

well, if you mean immigrants we're loaded with immigrants who've flown in. mosty Indians and other Asians who come here to study medicine. Entire wealthy suburban townships full of them.

It's more to do with tourism from what I've seen. At least that's what it seems like on /ck/. There are a ton of Somalis in Minneapolis. That doesn't make it a premier destination for people.

seems pretty justified to me. of course, im not basing my dislike on recent happenings; philly has always been a disgusting place

>show up to his city for our bowl
That's insult enough. That's "Feudal-Japan-widow-marrying-her-wife's-killer" kinds of fucked up.

Appealing to Sup Forums for good boy points is the least Philly thing you could do.

ISHYGDDT.MSI

I went to an Eagles game before , one of the funnest atmospheres , their definitely a dying breed of sports fans .

I don't know who are the bigger pussies, you guys or feminists

I hope I made dear Philip proud with that one

A flyinto city
because they crashed and burned
and this jetfuel melted their steel

>was at the game on sunday
>family friend had an extra ticket
>he and his family are Vikings fan.
>leave beginning of the 4th quarter
Shit was too fun but damn I felt bad.

Sorry, I had to look up when the Jack Kirby's wife fucker Cup was happening
Then realizing I don't give a fuck.

>I don't need friends I have EDP
Sure, he's in there, but what's the population of Philadelphia?
How many friends I have, that's what.

Colts bro here. I'm with OP. Everyone wants to be a moral fag but I actually love the Eagles because of their asshole fans. There's just something cozy about it, always had a soft spot for the NFC East. Something about the Eagles and Giants.

>Going into a lion's den in antelope's clothing
>Antelope: WTF? Why am I being eaten?

>Caring about Santa Claus
Look at yourself

>t. bandwagon yinzer

It is the same arguements evertime, too
>Threw snowballs at Santa Claus, therefore Philly is bad
>Some fans have consumed alcohol to the point of intoxication, therefore Philly is bad
>A major city has some crime, therefore Philly is bad
It is a coping mechanism from fairweather fans that can't relate when they see an authentic sports town get passionate about something.

>purposely pukes on little girls in the stands
>w...w...we're authentic that's why we act like feral niggers
Congratulations, with how you faggots have shit up the board with your retardation you've entered the sacred territory only shared with the 12s of being the only fan bases that could make the Patriots into good guys.

Big Dick Nick gonna save us all from the Pats faggotry.

Bills fans>Eagles fans

based

>One retarded fan speaks for the entirety of the fanbase
Keep generalizing. It only makes you look stupider.

>Philly fans make Eagles great
>Philly fans made ECW great
>Philly fans make NHL great
>Philly fans make CZW great
>youtube.com/watch?v=v5yG56iOtOg
>People still think they aren't the best fans in American sports.

>muh edginess
>muh rocky statue
>muh EDP445 videos

I'll just leave this here.

>burrs fans are assholes
Now I KNOW you're a pussy

Cmon Chicago isn't a flyover bro

>muh one incident 7 years ago is indicative of one of the largest fan bases in North America
Reach harder

The reason for that is because because when you sign up for a new Reddit account, the "suggested" sports sub at the top was the Eagles sub (for whatever reason), so people just clicked that and never even visited

reddit.com/r/eagles/comments/6tymxe/an_explanation_for_our_recent_subscriber_growth/

>Since early July we've grown by nearly 20,000 subscribers
>subtract 20,000
>still the largest subreddit

It's because they are niggers.

Good goy

You couldn't pay me to visit that shithole

>degenerate

Are you trained to say anything else, Polly?

desu, when i tried to pick out which nfl team to follow, fans were the biggest concern for me, so I had the shortlist of Raiders, because of all the stories off they way their fans would between themselves, Eagles, for all the booing Santa and opposing and their own players when they get hurt, and Steelers because they are the only team who dont have cheerleaders. In the end, Raiders prevailed because of mixture of fans and uniforms resembling my local footie team

Non-plastic fanbases:
>Eagles
>Browns
>Bills
>Raiders
>maybe Jest

Plastic, fake fanbases:
>Patriots
>Seahawks
>Vikings
>Jaguars (literally zero fans until they became good this season)
>Steelers
>Rams
>Packers
Who else?

i don't hate philly because they're "mean"
its because the city is nothing but white trash and niggers
worst place i ever lived

Go dolphins

literally r eddit: the city

LOL

The pussy ass redditors hate the Eagles fan base just as much as Sup Forums. Really makes me think.

Eagles fans are like a more violent version of the Bills mafia, you can't really compare the two

But you just did...

>is literally the most Reddit thing you could ever do
>says the team with biggest representation on reddit
Holy shit, Eagles are biggest babies in the world. Go back to your gay "no one likes us we don't care" chants .

don't care lol

>One of the largest fanbases of the most popular American sports is proportionally represented on one of the internet's largest websites
>This revelation somehow manages to make me even more seething than I previously was
Groundbreaking investigative work, user

TWO YEARS AGO IT WAS DENVER
LAST YEAR IT WAS ATLANTA
NOW THE PHILLY FAGS THINK THEY ARE SPECIAL