Wow cool list except they beat the Eagles already you fucking idiot

Wow cool list except they beat the Eagles already you fucking idiot

We're obviously discussing the second dynasty you stupid foreigner

Put that on your shit meme then you fucking burger

My meme isn't even directed towards you kangaroo fucker, go watch soccer or whatever they watch on your island, don't worry about this thread

We watch literally everything you dumb cunt your meme is shit and so are you

I agree with Australia. Your meme belongs on >>>/reddit/. Kys.

>Patriots fan named khan

Damn, OP got BTFO by Australia. Good job roo!

oh snap, how can USA even recover
third world war when?

Based Olivia not giving redditposters a free pass to shit up the board

Beat the Ravens en route to beating the Seahawks too. I believe that just leaves the Cardinals.

The more important question is, why are there so many goddamn bird mascots in the NFL? Why not dogs? Or horses? Or fucking dragons? Or wendigos? Or spider monkeys? Why so many fucking cuck-chirping birds?

Seahawks aren't a bird, they're a mythical creature. The Ravens are named after a literary figure, not a bird.

Now we're just splitting hairs. They're fucking birds.

>seahawks are a mythical creature
nigga do you even osprey?

Americans aren't burgers, we are burghers. :-)

and the Eagles aren't named after the bird, they're named after the iconic American mascot a top of the flag

Cardinals

this thread

What is the best city in United States for someone who hates the NFL, Hates the football, Hates the MLB, Hates the Baseball, Hates the NBA, Hates Basketball, Hates the NHL, and Hates the Ice hockey?

Do you really expect pat bandwagon fans to know what happened over 10 years ago?

false. they're actually named for the eagle that was the symbol for fdr's 1934 national recovery act.

Maybe Portland

some place in alaska

based tico

stay out disgusting commie pig

literally none, go be a communist somewhere else

Cards in the owl next year confirmed