How in the fuck could you not love these cunts? they are EVERYTHING this society lacks

how in the fuck could you not love these cunts? they are EVERYTHING this society lacks.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bpWlP5mAsZo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

loool the absolute autist

#FUCKMillie
#driedUPoldCUNT
#deadIN2018

"look at me i'm 100 years old gib me free tickets"
what the hell did she do to get free tickets? why not give them to soldiers, police, firefighters, etc

>soldiers, police, firefighters, etc
>why not give them to the dregs of society too dumb to get proper jobs

No thanks, I'd rather Millie went.

Are Eagles fans /ourguys/?

of course!

youtube.com/watch?v=bpWlP5mAsZo

hurr durr thank you for your service mr. soldier policeman and thanks for not shooting me hurr durr here have some free tickets hurr durr thanks you so much for your service

They probably lost because she couldn't be bothered to turn up, so maybe she does deserve all the abuse. It should be coming from the Vikings fans though.

Hope he goes and gets himself some of dat Millie ass!

>Philly hating whites
No surprise there.

>why not give them to soldiers, police, firefighters, etc
Why then? Why not cafeteria ladies or nurses or some shit. Makes no difference retarded. Go back to the donald

>It should be coming from the Vikings fans though.

Why it's just another bullshit story pushed hard by the NFL and the media to try get everyone to be on the side of the NFL's more "brand friendly" teams.

hurrr...danke Achmed, try to rape a bit less durr do you like your free apartment? Did you have fun plowing over the christmas market? be a bit more careful next time or we'll have to give you a week of community service

is this the famous american banter i've heard so much about?

Eagles fans are based, it’s unreal how other Americans use the term soyboy and then expect perfect sportsmanship from NFL fanbases and can’t handle any kind of bants whatsoever

ya finna seething, Abdul?

1/10

you even fucked up the use of your nigger slang

top kek

hurrr...gracias Pedro, try to execute a bit less durr do you like your free town? Did you have fun torturing that village? be a bit more careful next time or we'll have to give you a stern warning

stop

yes haha insulting old people is so based
how much more based can you get lol
not much thats how much lol
fuck old people lol