*race-baits*

*race-baits*

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yW-mK5KQ4Pc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

TAke a look, y'all: IMG_4346.jpeg

>a race-baiting black guy

Woah user you discovered dirt

At least Stephen A. is entertaining, Max Kellerman is far worse. He's a boring SJW who constantly tries to give hot takes.

>Argue that the league is 70% black but very few nba coaches are black.

>70% players black is fine
>most coaches are white is a problem.

AY STEPHEN A, LEMME GIVE YOU A PSYCH 101 ANALYSIS OF THIS SPORTS RELATED THING

Dude, black people should be like 90% of the population in America. What are you, racist?

Bomani and Aunt Jemima Hill are the worst race baitors

I AM A BLACK MAN ON TELEVISION

a nigger killed his fuckin brother yet hes still a cuck. personally i find that amazing

>boxer nicknamed "the hammer"
>killed Max's brother with a hammer

*race-baits*

Never forget
youtu.be/yW-mK5KQ4Pc

thats just the blowback of having libshit narratives pushed on you from cradle to grave, now deal with it

I will never fucking understand this. My girlfriend was murdered randomly by a nig almost a decade ago and my blood still fucking boils thinking about it. People who don't realize how dangerous and unpredictable and violent nigs are, especially having dealt with or known people killed by them are scum of the earth.

Also, fuck Stephen A. Dude is everything wrong with sports "journalism" and "analysis."

>yo, white people, maybe treat us equally?
>REEEEEE FUCK OFF ENTITLED RACE BAITING NIGGER LEAVE MY PRIVILEGE ALONE

I hate this guy so freakin much

> he's right, y'know

>a nig
downvote, downvote, downvote
you should be BANNED!!!

>AYO DEY BE A-PRESSIN US N SHIT WHY DA WHITEY GOTTA KEEP A BRUVA DOWN THE PO PO BE RAYCIS
>My good sir, we do treat your people equally and, in fact, in some cases we give you a benefit over our own. Please do not attempt to distort our altruism and egalitarian ideals by guilting us into looking the other way when you dirty niggers commit crime.

>*shoots unarmed black kid in the back*
>black kid asks with his dying breath "wtf is wrong with you why did you do that?"
>"Actually we're even now because some black people can get scholarships through affirmative action" :)

>assualt a clerk and go for a cops gun
>HANDS UP DON SHOOT
>attacks an upstanding neighborhood watchman
>HE A GUD BOI HE GETTING HIS LIFE ON TRACK COLLEGE N SHIT
>robs
>murders
>rapes
DINDU

nice try, stormfront

>treat us equally?
That's not what they're asking and you know it.

Today he said Kevin Love doesn't wanna play for the team cause of all the nigs nigging.

I loled desu its probably kind of true

am i the only one who loves tv stephen a but can't fucking STAND radio stephen a?

His whole shtick is screaming over somebody so it makes no sense to put him on alone.
But the worst part is they keep trying it in LA, and this time they got rid of the show of the GOAT radio guy (Mychal Thompson) to try to cram him in. post-Max Marcellus is floundering like mad, just pair those up

>Bomani
>race baitor
u wot?

she deserved it you bitter faggot

Kek. I've been to Spain. Numerous cities there and your men are complete, beta faggots. It was ridiculous how easily us Americans just walked by them in the discotecs, etc. Spanish women are ugly in general as well unfortunately. But please, enjoy whatever remnants of spain still exists while it lasts! You'll be as fucked as almost every other EU country! Diversity is strength.... right?

>hurr durr one piece of shit means the entire race needs to be purged

Jesus christ what an embarrassing post

He's completely vanished from everywhere I'd normally have seen him so may he did become one when I wasn't looking - though I know people were saying that about him even back when he obviously wasn't
The worst two by far were always Screamin A and Jamal Hill
If you said something bad about a black guy, Screamin A would yell that it's racist
But Jamal would take that to the next level, where saying anything good about a white guy is racist because you could be saying it about a black guy instead

quit watching espn 5 years ago, it was a fucking disgrace back then can only imagine now

>live in atlanta
>live in charlotte
>travel across the country for work and visit most large cities in the country

I know it's b8, but i'll still bite. Live around or even BE around blacks for even an hour or so... We all know what happens. I've been all over the world and traveled all over the USA. When around blacks, never relax.

thx bby.

>one piece of shit
>one

have you noticed that the most pleasant black people are the ones who grew up in white neighborhoods?

*coons-out*

He's the biggest fucking nigger on espn. Look at his social media for 10 seconds to see it.

kek i almost forgot about that

>a reactionary movement is the moral equivalent of a revolutionary movement
Nope.

SKIUUUUUUP

lmao they couldn't even get a fake cop car? they just used a pick up truck hahaa

I would hate white people too if I had to talk to Max Kellerman five times a week.

shannon sharpe is whiter than bayless

>(((Kellerman)))

Hello fellow whites, we really are the worst.

>who would you rather have: dak or wentz?
>stephen a: uh i can't make that decision
>max: i would take wentz
>stephen a: i mean it's just so hard!
>max: why's it so hard?
>stephen a: i guess i would take dak if i had a good team and wentz if i didn't
>max: so you would take wentz?
>stephen a: don't be puttin' words in my mouth max kellerman!

He won't admit the truth if it's a minority unless it's Marvin Lewis, he constantly complains about teams not hiring black GMs (like John Lynch who has made nothing but good moves) or coaches (MUH LOVIE SMIFF)

go fuck yourself, Shannon is based

I always though Michael Smith was just a discount Shaun King.

>He's the biggest fucking nigger on espn.
wut?

>Look at his social media for 10 seconds to see it.
I still have no idea what you're talking about.

isn't he a jets fan? his favorite team has had a black coach for 3 seasons despite a 20-28 record.

even if true, that doesn't necessarily make him a "race baiter"? do you even know what that term means?

>It's not our fault that we retaliate political correctness with white nationalism!

Yes Ahmed, please lecture me about race relations in my own country which you surely have so much experience with

Anyone, and I mean ANYONE, that watches First Take should be sent back in time and put in a Nazi concentration camp. Stephen A. and Kellerman are both THE MOST annoying god-damn people on the planet. The entire show is just hot takes, race-baiting, and screaming.

What's worse is I can't even go on ESPN.com anymore. The front page is littered with "Kellerman thinks X" or "Stephan says Y" with their dumb fucking faces on a video still.

The fact First Take is even on air is a testament to how fucking dumb ESPN's audience is for the most part. I was stuck in a hotel lobby the other day when I was traveling and all they had on was this god awful show. I instead went and sat by myself and stared at my phone. I didnt want my brain to be poisoned by that filth.

First Take is the epitome of what ESPN has become.

Undisputed >>>>>>>>> First Take

White ''''people'''' make me sick

*sucks lebron's penis*
*swallows*
*loves it*
*does it again*
*does it every day*
*goes yummm*

Shannon is based. Nothing compares to him being a pure unadulterated nig on tv every single day.

You know that bosnia is a white country don't you?

More like "reeee white people stop, give us equality of outcome right now!"
t. black marxist

White people who he was trying to make fun of found the shirt funny. Also he seems to forget white mascots exist like the Vikings, Pirates, Celtics, and Fighting Irish.

I like him desu.

t. skip bayless

you LA cucks actually listen to ESPN radio? that shit is for people in like Orlando lmao

>he consumes ESJWPN propaganda
lmao

this 100%

fuck them both

>OOH BY THE WAY! this kid Markkanen, this rookie? Oh Lord the boy's special. BOY'S SPECIAL. LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING RIGHT NOW, MARKKANEN CAN PLAY. THIS DI- DI- EHH HEY. HEY! HEY-HEY-HEY! DI-DA-I LIKE THAT KID. HE HE CAN PLAY! Hey listen, when you a rookie...YOU A ROOKIE! YYYOOU A ROOOKKIEE IN THE NBAAAA! You understand w'I'm saying...WHITE DUDE THAT CAN SHOOT. OK!? A ROOKIE! AND THEY LOOKING AT YOU "here you go, here's the ball." YOU KNOW, and they should. Because this brotha is special. OK!? I LIKE MARKKANEN A LOT. ANOTHER REASON WHY WHUBULAH NOW-EH...

how do you even know about that show in fucking bosnia?

My sides lmao

>”It’s a disgrace X team will accept the invitation to the white house! And this isn’t about politics! It’s about a federal investigation, m-muh FBI muh russians our enemy h-hacked our election”

It’s been a year and they are still going with that retarded shit? Lmao, embarrassing.

And why is Russia your enemy? Because they aren’t ketting you destroy countries near Russia just for geopolitical advantages? Oh the bad guys at Moscow ain’t letting you sell women as slaves like now in Libya?

Americunts like these deserve to be hanged.

If anything the Ruskies woke up 10 years late.

lol I was watching a segment with him a day or two ago and he's talking about the Vikings, mid-sentence he stops and goes

"ALSO... MIKE ZIMMER DIDN' EVEN TAWK TA DA MEDIAS AFTA THE GAME. IF LEBRON DI' DAT... OR CAM?? SHIEEEEEEET"

literally stopped a sentence to race bait, giant fucking faggot nigger

*gets triggered*

Nice try cuck

>*gets called out for clearly nigger behavior, meekishly whispers*

>"y-y-you're triggered"

fuck off moon cricket

>

100% this. Had a black friend growing up that had all white friends. We nick named him Jungle Snake.

>not lebrawwwwwn

>LeBron campaigns with Hillary in Ohio
>Democrats have their worst result there since the 80s
Really makes you think.