CLG:Josh Allen wants to help turn around Browns
PIT:Peter King: Watch for Raiders on Le'Veon Bell
FA:Ohio State OC Day not expected to join Titans
DAL:Ex-Seahawks DC Richard lands on Cowboys staff
NYG:Giants officially name Shurmur head coach

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14911307/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

HOW ABOUT THOSE TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS!?!?!?!?!?!

Sick digits predict Eagles blow out the Pats

How long are you guys giving Shurmur before we tell him to get the fuck out?

I give him three years.

OH NO NO NO

Fire rick spielman

Hot take: The NFL's ratings decline has little to do with the protests.

I think Keenum deserves to most credit to be named back. Bradford is good but is becoming a Favre-like figure in that he’s too broken to keep playing. Bridgewater hasn’t seen the field enough for anyone to know what he still even has. Keenum got us this far and has the most synergy with the team.

I misd them

Three is generous. Browns got enough in two

Tag keenum, let bridgewater and Bradford walk, keep sloter, and draft a qb.

Oh shit son.

based fucking shady. fuck you chip kelly

literally who

You know you're going to end up with Sam Bradford next year.

They follow each other around like sad little puppy dogs...

MJD has been extrememly butthurt that he's been wrong every goddamn week about the eagles

Bradford has arthritis in his knee. He's literally finished.

>Pats fan banter

What is the best city in United States for someone who hates the NFL, Hates the football, Hates the MLB, Hates the Baseball, Hates the NBA, Hates the Basketball, Hates the NHL, and Hates the Ice hockey, and only likes soccer and is only a fan and follower of MLS (Major League Soccer)?

>tfw this team made it to the super bowl even without this talented young QB

I know what you mean

Whichever city has the highest homosexual population. I'm guessing Dallas or SF.

>MY TEAM IS WHITER THAN YOURS! WE'LL DEFEAT THOSE NIGGER KNEELERS NO PROBLEM FELLOW PEDES! MAGA! PRAISE KEK! TOM BRADY GOAT!

Pretty much. Not even sure about Sloter though. Keep an eye on the FA market.

Reminder that sports are a breeding ground for anti-intellectualism.

Future's looking bright as fuck.

Get out of here nerd

Reminder that this is the kind of fan rooting against the eagles

MN could totally redeem itself by just flat out firing squad assaulting eagles fans at the owl this year
>thousands of snowballs
>slashed tires
>rocks, batteries, bottles
>kicked in windows
>ski masks and balaclavas totally acceptable dress
vikings fans would be doing the world a favor and totally redeem themselves. dont know if those pussies have it in them though. something's gonna happen. dont know how widespread it will be though.

Would like to keep sloter because he could be a backup for keenum, because he should know 100% of the plays by now

MJD

WHERE IS MJD

HE NEEDS TO APOLOGIZE RIGHT FUCKING NOW

just proves the NFC is a piss easy conference

No
Fucking
Chance

Never underestimate Sam Bradford's capacity to fool GMs and disappoint even more fans.

iggles would get btfo even with Wentz

>muh best defense
>muh better QB than trash ass Big Dick Nick

LMAO

>the absolute state of Maurice Jones Doo-doo

Nerds are the ones who change the world. Computers, vaccines, and space programs were all created by nerds.

This faggot hasn't shown his face, and there's no more power rankings shows left.

If anything, that just shows that the AFC is complete dogshit that only two or three different QBs can make the owl. Once Brady retires, I doubt the AFC will win another owl for five years

Wow how absolutely devestated is your ass rn, because from here its looking like a 10

God I love shady

t. nerd

This is a football general. I don't know what you're expecting.

>the state of Cowboys fans right now.

It’s because there’s a fucking flag every other play and the games are getting boring as shit

my fucking man.
you wanna give him 20 mil a year? on a tag?
2 year friendly team deal or let him walk.
let teddy and sam walk.
sam is the biggest fraud of potential qb thats ever existed in the league and fleeced teams out of so much money that they changed the CBA after him

honestly let every single QB walk. I dont understand any of the buzz on sloter.
teddy, case, sam tho? let em all go. vikings either need an actual favre situation by poaching another teams actual QB or draft a fucking 1st rounder this year.

OH NO NO NO

>XXXIX was Revenge of the Sith
>LII is Return of the Jedi

>pats fans are white supremacists
>closer to 99% of africa than any other team

Don't bite

>Eagles
Oldfag asshole of the internet Sup Forums. Have lots of fun in a non-pc way and are hated for it. Do and say edgy shit just for the fun of it and not to further any agenda other than that of lulz. Ultimate underdogs.

>Patriots
Neo-Sup Forums. People on here rooting for them are edgy contrarians who are obsessed with politics and doing the opposite of what they percieve "the good guys" to be doing. Pretend they're being held down by a shadowy authority figure when they're actually the establishment.

Hot take: 28-3 will be the last owl Brady ever wins.

Portland, Oregon

>one guy responds positively your post so now you have to post it again to feel good about yourself again

Screenshot this post.

Doug Pederson will call a surprise onside kick either to start the game or start the second half (on whichever the Eagles are kicking off).

the eagles fans made a real impression on vikings fans during the playoffs
why not? what goes around comes around and they deserve to be treated like shit. no one would judge the vikings fans. it would be a community service.
they knew they would be have to be going through MN if they won anyways. let them get dealt with.

Its had success in every single thread I've posted it in and I've already saw someone else repost it. Get rekt milhouse

They gave him a 5 year contract. They are being patient with him. He will be here for atleast 4 years.

Why let case walk though? He knows the play book and got us this far, let him start and draft a qb, give Kevin stefansky a shot at being at Oc, we need a young minded Offensive coach and I don’t see any other good offensive coach that are up for hired

vikings fans won't have their somali bulls' permission to leave their cuck igloos

No, the Vikings fans deserved it. Then when it came back around, they bitched like the pussies they are- you are, or are you back to being a Chargers fan?

>beat a team
>play in their stadium the next week
I know no team ever played in their own stadium for the Owl, but has a team ever lost the AFC/NFC title game, the year their stadium was selected?

That would be a horrible call against a belichick special teams.

>filthadelphia will literally burn to the ground in two weeks

>old thread had posts deleted
someone fill that shit back up

that happens win or lose

case isnt worth the cap hit of a franchise tag. but yeah I guess as a stop gap or whatever. really whoever wants to stay for the least amount of money. I dont care since none of them would make a difference. system babbys just need the system.
>deserved it
right. guess what philly fans deserve? do you think anyone in the NFL would care if the eagles fans got their heads kicked in by a crowd that outnumbers them for once? or would the entire nfl fanbase thank god for karma?

I didn't say it would work. But, I think Pederson has enough trust in his defense to handle it in case it does fail.

Can't you see I am the big man
God level, I am the I am

brady is just a worse and whinier wentz

Oh fuck

>Vikings the #2 run defense in the league
>Eagles run it in from the 20

How did everything go so wrong

domebabbies

all those stats like dome teams being 0-12 in championship games while away, or the vikings horrendous road defense, came out at the worst fucking time. being the #1 seed could have completely reversed things for minnesota

>the virgin run defense vs the chad run blocking

Sendejo got absolutely trucked.

>be the Pats
>watch the tape of your opponent
>figure out schemes, team strengths and weakness, and individual players' strengths and weaknesses
>craft flexible game plan for both sides of the ball
>play a relatively soft first half outside of the opening possessions
>trick opponent into giving you their looks on offense and defense
>adjust accordingly
>opponent struggles to counter as the lack the time and/or flexibility to do so
>come back in the 4th quarter
>people wonder how you do it
The Pats do this all the time. They do it on individual drives on defense, which is part of why they give up so many yard, but so few points. They do it over the course of entire seasons, which is why they always look better in December and November than in September and October. Why hasn't anyone figured this out yet?

Your punishment must be more severe.

I agree!

I know right? It's like coaches should just have entirely different game plans for the second half. don't forget either, the patriots are the most disciplined team in the entire NFL. knowing their game plan genuinely isn't enough.

Who wins?
>Brady's late-game comebacks
or
>the Eagles haven't given up a single point with 2 minutes left to go in the game all year (including playoffs)

Doug Pederson has a 6-2 lead over Sean McVay, and Jason Garrett brings up the rear with 0 votes
strawpoll.me/14911307/

More like
>Be Pats
>opposing team dumps their playbook on you in the first half
>Has a lead
>Patriots adjust because they're behind, opponents don't because what they're doing worked

>muh 31 year old coach
He's just so young, so obviously he's the best.

>He's such an offensive genius!
Hey Sean, How's your offense doing right now?

>Don't want to go for the Patriots
>Also don't want to go for a team that has the most cancerous fanbase in the world
What do?

>Also don't want to go for a team that has the most cancerous fanbase in the world
The Cowboys aren't in the Super Bowl

>How did everything go so wrong
It's what happens when you switch to being a domebabby and play against a real team.

Rip v1 captcha
2012-2018
ewe well b mist

nice to see someone use this pic besides me here

who do people think will be the jets qb next season

I want cousins but wont mind Mayfield or really any top qb in the draft all have the potential to be top qb in the league with the right mentoring especially with a guy like McCown and getting some lineman in fa with all our cap space
but let me be honest they will likely fuck this up somehow

NFL ratings aren't down as much as TV ratings across the board. it's just media looking for a crisis.

Don't root for either team?

Kill yourself

>Don't want to go for the Patriots

m8 does are the same thing

She has a nice butt

Stop being a soyboy and root for the banterking eagles