/nrl/

Based JT edition

Other urls found in this thread:

supercoach.dailytelegraph.com.au/nrl/classic/#/?action=join-group&code=212702
BAKA.com.au/nsw/greedy-exnrl-players-wife-avoids-jail-over-centrelink-fraud-20180125-h0o67x.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

SuperCoach is up btw

Have you made the NRL league?

I made a league because I had to but I will delete it when N makes the official one.

Right, I was just about to make one because I haven't seen any links to join in the archive.

yo why my team look like it's about to win the hip this year wtf?

Because your team is the Warriors.

Gonna win this year, lads

Can't think of a good team name lads. What were some of the best /nrl/ memes from last year?

/nrl/ Family lad

Here we go lads. We're on.

>MAIN LEAGUE

>10 MAN LEAGUE (DOWN FROM 12 IT SEEMS)

>TIPPING

>PRIVATE GROUP
supercoach.dailytelegraph.com.au/nrl/classic/#/?action=join-group&code=212702

Don't forget to repost this in the OP of our threads for a while

Loving how so many guys have lost dual position status. Might actually see some diverse sides now.

Not sure I understand why SJ is still dual though.

Taane Milne

was gonna have jimmy graham but he's a hospital magnet now desu

Literally among my first picks. Him and Isaako.

Jimmy Graham is a TE for the Seattle Seahawks m8

wh-where is everyone?

>Fullback
Cody Walker
>Wings/Centres
Jarrod Croker, Pita Hiku, Taane Milne, Chris Mcqueen
>5/8
Connor Watson
>Halfback
Jonathan Thurston
>Second Row
Jai Arrow, Matt Gillett, Aiden Guerra
>Front Row
Sam Burgess, Andrew Fifita
>Hooker
Cameron Smith
>Bench
Kalyn Ponga (R), Adam Douehi, Campbell Graham, Mahe Fonua, Lachlan Croker, Josh Cleeland, Luciano Leilua, Nat Butcher, Bryce Cartwright (R), Matt Lodge (R), Leilani Latu (R), Siliva Havili

r8

Elite tip: Load up on GOATcastle players

Why isn't my shield updating in the league table?

Pretty light in the halves. Especially given that we're probably not going to get any real cheapies in those positions. And I'd call it a bold move to run Walker at fullback over all the more popular options.

Want to tell us your rationale for McQueen and Guerra?

>giving away my elite strategies

You'll be first in the gas chamber m8

Mcqueen is just kind of there for now because he's a forward who can go to wing/centre and he's kind of cheap. I feel Guerra is in for a big season especially with Pearce coming along

who

Jason Taylor m9

Can you still see your final team from last season anywhere?

draft team ltd

How long am I the tipping champ, Til the season starts or til the season ends?

>picking someone with an ACL injury in your starting 13

His price is too good to resist, given his pedigree, and he'll likely start round one

>placeholders and wild speculation: the team

Those are gone now I believe

rugby more like tugme off desu

going to be my break out year as a poosanality lads

You'll never reach my heights lad

don't even know who you are m8

Please make some recommendations. I'd like to finally move beyond getting btfo in week 1 of the finals.

>another general
wew
one more to the filter

Looks 90% the same as mine. Also, I'm shit m8, never made the finals.

>katoa
>tuala
>doueihi
who the hell are these shitters everyone has on the bench?

not a fan of that forward pack 2bh. I reckon you need to spend a bit more on it

I was pretty much the only person to start korisau last year and what I can say is that he'll be a rollercoaster. He's played in the halves before so just wait for some match reports because I think hes a no if hes playing 80 there. However if its hastings/croker/walkie, I think hes the best option at that price, because he'll go alone more often and pick up more attacking stats

uni offer round tomorrow

I hate that they change the prices every year. I miss when rookies were $94k

its to match the salary cap irl m8

kek

Yeah I'll be cleaning it up as we go. This is just more filling my ranks with my initial ideas so I have them in front of me.

I figured Api was a bit up in the air. I'll either go up to Smith or down to Garvey. Depending on how good I feel about Cook in the coming weeks.

I'm looking at levi 2bh

What's with the fascination with Hiku? Since when has a Warriors centre ever amounted to anything? Also your 2RFs is too stacked and everything else is suffering for it.

Also also
>Gordon
>Croft

Imagine being this casual

Not confident he goes the full 80. Buhrer will probably spell him at some point.

Just wanted you to know I read your post but I'm NOT giving you a (You)

There's literally nothing wrong with stacking your second row. I don't like the idea of gallen at that price though at this time of the season.

t. casual

t. sangster

t. rex

>he thinks he'll get anywhere in the comp when he blows half his cap in the back row

I know this probably isn't an original joke but I like it regardless. Here's a (You) m8.

>he runs mid pricers in every slot
top kek @ the non supercoach

>back row is where 90% of points come from
>y do u zdack bag row?

Gonna stack my back row lads

imo everyone in your starting 13 should be 550k+ right now

>starting 13

>soyercoach

Post a cap of your side you turd

Absolutely pathetic. All of those guys should be 550k+.

why do morons always fall for the gillett meme?

Just took Gillett out because someone mad fun of me lads

to: 81127087
Eat my fucking shit, you shit eating fuck.

Good morning :)

Mong Strong

Really like tedesco this year lads

Yeah he's locked in for me. His draw; the opening weeks in particular, is really good. I also have Croker for similar reasons, as well as the fact that he underperformed last year.

was thinking about sharing my team but it's too elite, can't give away anything to you guys.

All I'll say is, Sangster, just give me the check right now

>check

>not stacking your ctw

conor watson is a trap

>tfw to much of a brainlet to make a good joke out of this

is schoolgirls elite?

BAKA.com.au/nsw/greedy-exnrl-players-wife-avoids-jail-over-centrelink-fraud-20180125-h0o67x.html

where is the tipping comp

>based danny here to shit up our leagues again

Will sticky move Cotric from wing to fullback this season, Canbros?

WalkGod is omniscient. (knowing all things)

WalkGod is omnipresent. (being everywhere)

WalkGod is omnipotent. (all powerful)

WalkGod is omnific. (creating all things)

WalkGod is perfection.

WalkGod is vigilant. WalkGod is holy. WalkGod is sinless. WalkGod is sanctified. WalkGod is all powerful. WalkGod is multiple. WalkGod is multi-lingual. WalkGod is multi-national. WalkGod is multi-faceted. WalkGod is triune.

WalkGod is love. WalkGod is compassionate. WalkGod is patient. WalkGod is trusting. WalkGod is honourable. WalkGod is righteous. WalkGod is giving. WalkGod is generous. WalkGod is gracious. WalkGod is benevolent

WalkGod is understanding. WalkGod is fair. WalkGod is just. WalkGod is merciful. WalkGod is unceasing. WalkGod is tenacious. WalkGod is never-ending. WalkGod is healing.

WalkGod is commanding. WalkGod is long-suffering. WalkGod is tolerant. WalkGod is rational. WalkGod is forgiving. WalkGod is giving. WalkGod is unconditional. WalkGod is team-teaching. WalkGod is timely. WalkGod is obedient. WalkGod is serving.

WalkGod is demanding. WalkGod is a perfectionist. WalkGod is jealous. WalkGod is hating (hating sin). WalkGod is punishing. WalkGod is judgemental. WalkGod is war-like. WalkGod is vindictive.

These are all descriptive of your WalkGod and my WalkGod, the one true WalkGod. They in our simple human ways describe WalkGod and identify Him for everyone.

The one I like the best though, is the one WalkGod Himself tells to JT as JT stands talking with WalkGod on the mountain.

WalkGod says to tell the people that "I AM THAT I AM" is the name of the WalkGod of /nrl/ "I AM sent you."

why would he with wighton?

*fucks your sister*
Heh, nothing personal kid

how is my boy HAYNE doing? I was on the HAYNE trane when he came to the NFL thinking hje wouild do very well for the 49ers btu unfortuantely becaues of anti-australian bias by the NFL and americans he didn't go very far, but sthill shjows how pathetic american sports are that soemoen who never played it was able to pick up to pro level in a minute amount of time lol

>2018
>cotric meme

*farts*

>37 trades
How much does this change things? it was 40 last year yeah?

You don't have to know who I am. You don't have to respect me. Let me tell you this though. I have contributed more content and more dissonance to this site than any other poster. I alone am responsible for Christopher Poole putting in place thread cool down timers because of what I used to do here. That is just one example of how I have changed this site.
So next time you post a stupid rehashed meme or think you're being clever when you press the post button, think about how insignificant you and your post really are in the grand scheme of things. Your tiny mind wouldn't even be able to comprehend what I have seen and done.

Now this place is merely a shell of it's former self. Maybe not even a shell because sometimes a shell can still serve a purpose.

literally who

no he is a winger

Based Danny

just sent a couple of PMs on whirlpool lads

Because Wighton is literal shit at fullback

better than pootric

date change is inevitable lads, JT said so