How fucked is the NFL when he inevitably hangs himself from the CTE sads in 10 years?

how fucked is the NFL when he inevitably hangs himself from the CTE sads in 10 years?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.com/1242wb33
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

hes not black so the media wont care

junior seau wasn't black. that story was on the news for two damn weeks.

you mean brett favre

when brady manning and brees are gone the nfl is basically done (ratings wise)

??? you don't actually believe that do you?

probably not very fucked

muhammad ali's popularity went far past boxing, and his horrific case of parkinsons was visible to the whole world for decades. this did nothing to hurt combat sports.

CTE is only a hot button topic with football these days because it only was discovered to be linked to it quite recently.

in 10 years, tom brady will already have coached the patriots to 3 superbowl wins

>his horrific case of parkinsons was visible to the whole world for decades. this did nothing to hurt combat sports

That's because there's still no evidence whatsoever linking Parkinson's to combat sports.

Tom Brady seems like he would have 0 interest in coaching.

He was a minority, which is just another word for black, nobody cares what type of non-white you are lmao. Holy shit the 56% is true

the refs give him 20 seconds to throw on every play, so he'll be fine

he has water that prevents concussions he'll be fine

tom brady was never hit very often. people with CTEs are usually cornerbacks, running backs, linebackers and every position that requires hard hits at almost every play. so he'll be fine

he'll be fine

this. he's gonna take his millions and fuck off to some resort to cheat on his wife
lmao, do you seriously think he's gonna waste any more of his time on that damn game? the dude probably wants a chance to relax during his 40s

Will that day be more or less hilarious than the day when Aaron Hernandez was frogmarched out of his house?

If Tom Brady died in the next 15 years all of Boston will shut down to funeral precedings.

It will be on the same scale as when Senna died.

>hanging yourself when you have Gisele in your life

the only thing brady ever fucked up was knocking up that other slut, but gisele gets off on being a cuckquean and raising another woman's child. he literally has the perfect life.

this. how many men have women more rich and intelligent look like this at them. she's begging for him to retire so she can have like 8 more of his children.

You don't get it - brady is the problem right now.
Every year it is someone versus the pats. No one likes predictability in sports.
At east when it was the Seahawks against the Pats, it was a charismatic team, love 'em or hate 'em.
Jimmy versus Tom would have been a seller, but this? Who cares?

don't remind me about his embarrassing diet, ffs.
(His under Armour athlete-recovery pajamas really are awesome, though.)

>Being a golddigger when you're a man
>Being a golddigger when you're already worth millions of dollars

pathetic desu

This. He has god-tier taste in women, Gisele is beautiful.

You act like he married Rosie O'Donnell or something. Gisele is 11/10

>This. He has god-tier taste in women, Gisele is beautiful.
>You act like he married Rosie O'Donnell or something. Gisele is 11/10

Gisele is 11/10

>Gisele is beautiful.

>i'm a faggot

These are the worst you got? Lol

That girl is hot too but Gisele has grace and elegance I don't think I've ever seen before

He's not fucking off to an island he's going to shill his TB12 shit until the he gets assassinated by the dairy and/or tomato industry.

>Brady gets to breed with this the rest of his life
why even live, lads

>why even live
i've been asking myself that same question recently, user

Honestly it's the opposite, these people (Brady, Big Ben, Peyton) had their period, and it just feels like we should've moved on by now. There's such an over-saturation of the NFL and especially last decade's QBs and so many eras that looked like the new guard before swiftly dying to the old guard: Flacco's dropoff, Superbowls 49-51.

Her face always reminded me of Gronk. Maybe that's why Brady likes her so much.

I don't know but I'm gonna fuck his wife

Giselle's not Rosie O'donnell by any stretch but if I were a world renowned GOAT athlete with millions of dollars and good looks I certainly wouldn't settle for Giselle.

I disagree vehemently. She is one of the most beautiful women on the planet, and considering how she makes her living, alot of people agree with my sentiment

>it only was discovered to be linked to it quite recently.
>contact sport + getting hit in head = concussions = potato

GEE, what an astute observation!

I'm sure the ratings for an Alex Smith vs Blake Bortles AFC championship would have been much better. Your wishful thinking is simply an extension of your butthurt over Brady.

pero playa

Excellent post.

>muhammad ali's popularity went far past boxing, and his horrific case of parkinsons was visible to the whole world for decades. this did nothing to hurt combat sports.

it pretty much killed the heavyweight division, no one wants to be Ali for Frazier

When was the last time Brady got a concussion? Isn't he the most protected quarterback in the NFL?

correct. He has a very fast release which keeps the D off his back.
Not all sacks are bone crushing also, many just pull the QB down. Generally you have to get through or around a couple fat fucks and you won't have much momentum.
I love these threads, really shows you what morons lurk here just to get digs in at brady. literally no knowledge of the sport.

Although you might argue he's already mildly retarded given that TB12 bullshit. Except it will make him even more money.

> don's tinfoil hat
Why even bother coming in here if you don't know anything? serious question. i dont go lurk in cric threads saying retarded shit so i want to know what im missing.

this 2bh

Just you wait. You think the AFC lacked competition this year? Tired of another Pats SB?

In a few years, after Ben, Drew and Tom retire, the AFCCG will be Alex Smith vs Blake Bottles. The NFCCG will be Matt Ryan vs. literally who.

Nobody will watch. Nobody cares about these trash QBs. There are no all time greats left after the current crop retire.

The NFL is done. Only nigger kids will play football at the youth thru hs level because of the brain damage. It's over.

You gave to beat the man to beat the man. Should the he just stand aside because he's too great and it's boring for you now?

AHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAH

>You've got to beat the man to beat the man

I'm sorry, was just having a chuckle at the state of the league right now. This Dynasty is so great they are ruining the league kek Is lil bay mad? Bad man make you no likey watch the sport ? D'awww.. so sad.

I still don't understand the uproar over "CTE". you play a sport where you crash your head into another man on every play. What is expected?

>until the he gets assassinated by the dairy and/or tomato industry

I lol'd hard

Good post

>lmao why do people care that they recently discovered a diagnosable condition that causes depression?

calling the biggest supermodel ever ugly .what a bunch of retards

strawpoll.com/1242wb33