FREE KEVIN LOVE

streamable.com/aexak

>blamed for team's shit play in team meeting, while being the only nigga helping bron
>now being black balled by teamates

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/theJay_Show/status/956231834156916737
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>black guys blame the white guy
wew

Niggers, not even once

What the FUCK did Kevin Love do wrong!?

>tfw he gets traded to Boston in a three-team deal

We'll take him in Portland. Come home, Kevin

>team has 0 fucking leaders
>lebron too busy sucking his own cock
>IT is a manlet let loose, despite all his rage he is still just a manlet in a cleveland cage
>Lue is the grandpa who falls asleep at practice and is too busy popping vicodin to remember how to coach right

Hope Love gets traded to a team that isn't shit, hope the lolcavs don't make the playoffs.

>Bringing race into the discussion for no reason, while providing absolutely no evidence for said inflammatory claims
This is your brain on the board who shal not he named

this is all an elaborate ruse. they know they barely have to win a game to make the playoffs. they're hiding their playoff strategy from opponents.

I don't watch regular season but I do know Isiah Thomas is the worst defensive player in the history of the league and surprise, surprise the second he starts playing I see the Cavs giving up 148, 134, etc and consistently eating L's. Nbas a brainlet league so without watching a second I know more than 99% of people watching but why isn't the house coming down on that little faggot
I guarantee without watching a second just using context clues that's basically what it is

Voldemort?

Smashing pumpkins ref made me kek. Also Kevin destroyed statistically with the t-wolves. If he was on a team with some more touches I feel like he could get close to that again.

i thought about that, making drama up and all this other stuff but its obvious theres something severely wrong with the rotations and effort, you can only fake suck so much before actual sucking takes its place

He's a white boi.
I really hope this happens.

Kevin Love is well known to be disliked around the whole NBA for being a flake

Eh, I think it definitely plays role in Love's inability to fit in.

>Empty stats on a shit team
wow no one has ever done that before

fuck the cavs desu

I dunno. They looked like the same team that slaughtered the east in the playoffs last year when they went 18-1 earlier this season. I think it's a little of both. They can do better and they know that but it's not necessarily in their best interest to win games.

JR's 0 points in 29 minutes sure helped tonight.

I like how ESPN is gushing out lebald's 30k when the team lost again after that diva fest of a meeting where they just blamed the white guy. I have no clue why Kevin Love doesn't pull a Kyrie and also demand a trade. The Cavs are a sinking ship at this point and he's being made the captain. Fuck it. Just leave.

He trusted LeBrony

Time to come home again

Did Kevin Love become /ourguy/ ?

should've pulled a Kyrie and bailed on that trainwreck

Love isn't innocent here - he only played 3 minutes for a game and his injury has had a massive impact on their play since he is a key player.

However, everyone knows it is LeBron who needs to go however, they basically pussy out and cant call him out so they put all the blame on Kevin Love.

>Lebron comes
>Brings his friends Wade and Jr to cle
>Made Irving leave and maybe Love too

Imagine if LeBron leaves the Cavs, they are gonna be the worse team in the league.

The whole thing is overblown. If the team really hated Love, he would have been gone long ago as you a trade a Love for another star straight up.

The real problem is someone on the team is leaking team meetings to the media, which makes them cancer that needs to be purged. Also JR Smith.

herro leddit

Kinda like how they were before he entered the league, when he left, and when he sits? Theyre roughly 170-400 this millenium when hes not on the team or sitting out

Lebron is too full of himself. Nigga wrote himself a congratulations letter on ig like god damn bro

>Kevin Love is well known to be disliked around the whole NBA for being a flake

This sin't true though. Pulled straight from your ass?

LeBron is leading some kinda BLM cult, where Non black players aren't welcome

Except he loves Kyle Korver for some reason

Korver only makes $7M a year and sits in the corner quietly waiting for Lebron to let him shoot like a good little cuck

Love is the second highest paid player on the team and the media has been saying "Love needs to get more touches" since day 1

Who does Boston send out?

They don't have any assets other teams would want.

They're not going to part with Jaylen Brick and Jaybrick Tatum.

Their bench is pretty much the shittiest since the PP-Walker era.

>cavs are going to trade Kevin Love before they trade that trashcan Tristan Thompson

Who knew the iphone x was based on k love's timberwolves hairstyle

Tristan would actually be really good on another team. Offensively he plays better with a more traditional PG. Remember all those Delly to TT alley oops? I think he'd thrive in a more structured environment. He's great at playing alongside a 5 or he can play the 5 in a smallball lineup. He's also incredibly durable and young. People say his contract is big but in 2018 it's not it's a total bargain. And if you look at how few minutes he's playing per game this season he's actually putting up fantastic numbers. 5.3ppg 5.7rpg in 19.1mpg works out to a double double per36. He only takes high percentage shots and never turns the ball over. Everyone is down on him now because he played like shit in the finals last year against the Warriors but I mean c'mon how are you going to judge anyone against that stupidly stacked team? I think a change of scenery would revitalize his career. He still has a lot left to give but the Cavs are no longer structured to suit his style of play.

it's rich how a newcoming manlet chucker thomas dares to point fingers

Oh and also he gets he rebounds while sharing the floor with Love and James, two great rebounders. On a team that didn't already have two great rebounders on the floor, he'd be a very valuable asset.

JR has played like absolute trash for half a season. He can't make jumpers and he can't shoot threes. All he has left is his hustle on defense. At this point Iman Shumpert is a straight upgrade over him. JR has no business being in a rotation right now. He's trash and I hate to say it because he was one of the Cavs sneaky good players for a long time. Shumpert would actually help this team a lot because he can mask IT's liability on D and share PG duties as he's a ball handler himself unlike JR.

ESPN? the world wide leader in sports?

>LeGM got Thomson paid
good work LeGM

no wonder Kyrie wanted to leave

white boy needs to learn his place

if only KLove was black like JR or those other shitty players, then he would get a pass from the other shitty black players

Some of the stuff wrong with the Cavs is just too obvious. They have to be playing everybody right now.

Pretty much

>lebronsexuals mental gymnastics

you now remember when Kevin Love was a fat piece of shit

The absolute delusion

>he doesn't post on /voldemort/
plebs

>leaking things to the media

Hmmmm I wonder who it might be? Could it be the guy who's teams have a history of inner turmoil and shit leaking out?

players i would actually blame

wade, rose, TT, shump, green

>wade
>rose

You now remember people saying these were good off season pickups ahahahahahahahahahahah and that they put them on the same level/above the warriors LMAO

>The Pipe and Tristan Kardashian still on the the team

this. ballooning stats with a shit team doesn't mean anything....just means you are the focal point.

>mental gymnastics
>play like shit in reg season
>nearly sweep east in playoffs

he knew bron wasn't staying is actually why. doesn't wanna waste time at a dead end. rats flee the sinking ship

bron is done, hes old, bitter, and wont win another title

he's going to houston next season btw

as much as i love lebron and have been a fan since he was in high school and even went to his high school games I almost wish he didn't come back

we would have kyrie, waiters, wiggins, and a not fucked up tristan

all that the cavs would need is a solid center and they would be the best young team in the league and probably the best in the east at this point.

Sad, but true.

Kevin Love is a soft ass quitter, still not mainly his fault though this """"team"""" is a dysfunctional LeDrama dumpster fire

you'd basically be the celtics but with half the talent and no coach

He's good, but they should have a real 5 on that team. These LeBRon teams are always disproportioned or theyre trying to overcompensate

>ITS JUUST LIKE HARRY POTTER

kys soyboy

wiggins > Hayward
dion > brown/tatum
tristan < horford
kyrie = kyrie

all coaches are overrated

>wiggins > Hayward
>dion > brown/tatum
>all coaches are overrated

Tyronn Lue is the brainlet meme irl

>all coaches are overrated
Spot the Cavs fan

Always remember, Lebron is frontrunning cancer. Once shit gets slightly difficult, everything crumbles and he changes teams.

>gilbert wants to sell cavs
yep bron was outta here before kyrie left lmao

So is:
Kyrie
KD
CP3
Jimmy Butler
Cousins
Kawhi (soon)
Paul George
Melo

i'm not a huge sneaker squeak fan, can someone tell me why lebron still there? He "proved it" with that finals win, this organization is just as much of a disaster as his first time around with them

it's literally likely it's about race here you horrendous zealot

I think you mean WHEN he leaves as in after this season

Am Celtics fan first of all who the fuck does IT think he is leading the charge against Love?
IT just got there and is acting like he's on Bron's level which is just .. big lel
If Kevin is Cleveland's biggest problem then I don't even want to know what they think of JR virtually disappearing from being a good off the bench guy and defensive player, Thompson Kardashian curse + having games with 0 points & 3 rebounds getting 14 mill, Shump regressing but never been that much either.
The only people who have no need to be questioned are Bron, Kevin & D Wade, slightly Korver
Congrats Kevin Love is the new Bosh

This is the real problem. But he's literally untouchable and he knows it. Such amazing talent but LeBron is worse than a high school girl when it comes to causing drama and kicking shit up.

You fucks do know Kyle Korver is on the team right, and even he sided with the blacks

twitter.com/theJay_Show/status/956231834156916737

Shannon Sharpe explains everything that is wrong with the Cavs

Don't forget MJ. Shit gets slightly difficult and he retires

>>wiggins > Hayward
>>dion > brown/tatum
>>all coaches are overrated

numbers dont lie

You're nuts fucking ohio retard bumfuck

all "good" coaches are good because they have the best players

the players win and at that point in their lives if they need coaching then they are scrubs

without the luck of getting theses players the coach would be regarded as shit

inb4 drafting/recruiting
the front office and owner draft, the players recruit other players, no star has gone to a team solely because of the coach

explain the heat and spurs right now

currently?

the heat got lucky drafting and if they where in the west they wouldn't even be in the playoffs

if i have to explain the luck the spurs have had drafting robots for personality players, that have always had that personality then you might want to watch a different sport.

if phil jackson the "greatest coach of all time" recent retardation hasn't proven that coaches are overrated to you then there is no helping your condition

>numbers dont lie
hayward is better at every facet of the game than wiggins. wiggins only valuable attribute, scoring, is worthless if he can't be #1 option
brown and tatum are rookies and already way better at every facet of the game than waiters besides maybe dribble penetration
nba championships won by bad coaches: none
nba championships won by the zenmaster, pops, kerr, etc: you do the math

>it's a shill makes a race bait thread about an irrelevant sport episode

>if phil jackson the "greatest coach of all time" recent retardation hasn't proven that coaches are overrated to you then there is no helping your condition
it's almost like team president and coach require two totally different skillsets. whoa...

god the cavs are an embarrassment to pro sports. no order

Fuck Kevin Love, bitch is stealing an All-Star spot just because he's LeBron's teammate

What was difficult before he retired? He just won 3 rings in a row.

>Jimmy Butler
?

The NBA still exists?

its almost like when the coach that won 11 rings all with the same scoring system doesn't have good players the team is bad

wiggins averages as 3rd option
20-4-3
hayward averages as 1st
21-5-4

but sure its not like he's the great white hype or a complete inferior athlete or anything

lue won with cavs
larry brown won with pistons
rick Carlisle won with mavs

thats three

ps ker isn't good he has one of if not the best team of all time under him, you could have a plant be the coach and it would be just as effective

You are saying this as if Kevin Love wanted to be there. He got traded and the extension was done after a championship year. So yeah he took it. How is this any of his fault again?

Tristan Thompson, JR Smiff, Shumpert are the real reason the Cavs suck. They can't score, can't guard and can't stay healthy. Their off court shenanigans have cost the team a lot and realistically they are all taking up an all stars spot.

You should stop posting cause you are have proven how useless you are at knowing sports time and time again. Faggot

LeBron putting these morons together. He got Love for Wiggins, he signed his boys Shumpert, jr and Tristan the big contracts, he is the soul reason Kyrie left and he has yet to throw Lue under the bus. So I think we might be missing the meeting factor here

LeBron is the real reason all this bullshit caught up to them. Loving every laugh

Did I say it was his fault, retard? No, I said fuck Kevin Love for stealing an All-Star spot.

Fucking shit, you must be legitimately retarded, I apologize for calling you a retard earlier. Ya fucking retard.

>He is stealing a spot
>b-bit it's not his fault

Wow you just went full retard in one fucking post you dumb bag of shit