Post CGI you didn't notice

Post CGI you didn't notice.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bmoNj59Ozug
youtube.com/watch?v=bFhUOi0srtE
theguardian.com/film/filmblog/2017/mar/31/most-difficult-scenes-ever-filmed-cinema-history
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

S3 E7

He looks so real!

Basically anything by David Fincher.

youtu.be/bmoNj59Ozug

I'm flipping this upside down, but apparently this wasn't CGI and took 156 takes.

youtube.com/watch?v=bFhUOi0srtE

From smooth mofo to autismal as fuck in under a second, my fucking sides.

I watched him and Leia closely during the movie, and he was pretty good, but Leia was stuck in the uncanny valley, like a plastic face smoothed over by computers too much.

its possible, but he doesn't look at the items in the right order

1. the milk carton needs to be empty
2. the apple needs to be fake
3. all items need some sort of adhesive
4. i think the bowl is cgi

>but Leia was stuck in the uncanny valley, like a plastic face smoothed over by computers too much.

It much harder to CGI a younger person thats why it looks weird.

This looks so cool until you start thinking about how much time and effort must have gone into painting that Superman logo in such a cohesive way. Time better spent perhaps getting off of that roof?

"Quick, get up on the roof! Don't forget the paint can!"

There's literally no way to get off that roof, that's why they painted it.

For me it was the opposite. Tarkin has too much screen time and he looked like videogame character. A very well made one, but still. Leia on the other hand had like 10 seconds of screen time and didn't move much, hence she looked way better.
I've finished watching the movie just now. It was great, certainly better than VII. Too bad all characters died though.

>Too bad all characters died though.

Eh, better they go out then stick around and outstay their welcome. At least Krennic and Galen got a book out of it too.

>It was great
What the fuck man.

"Now honey, don't panic even though the water is rising, really try and capture how the S gets bolder in the middle. We don't want to offend our saviour with shoddy workmanship, especially at a time like this".

Must have felt pretty pissed off when Supe's also rescued Tim and his family on the neighbouring roof that only wrote HELP, and in a much cruder way.

theguardian.com/film/filmblog/2017/mar/31/most-difficult-scenes-ever-filmed-cinema-history

I don't know how they did it, or why they bothered. just read it earlier.

When did Superman lose his telescopic vision and high speed such that he can scan hundreds of rooftops a second?

>milk carton needs to be empty
probably easier to add weights to the bottom of it so that it falls bottom side and stays upright

I really liked it. Well I don't know, maybe episode VII dropped the bar so low, but Rogue One feels like a fresh and (not a joke) more sincere movie to me.

The assholes were trying to catch Supes's attention so he woulf save them first while that asshole Henry who lives next door drowns.

I wish I could have felt that way.