He doesn't watch all of these

>he doesn't watch all of these
>calls himself a sports fan

NBA doesn't belong there

NHL doesn't belong here

Yes I dont watch honosexual amerinigger """"""""""""""sports""""""""""""""" and I'm a sports fan.

Define "watch".

When march madness comes on I'll watch, but i don't really give a shit who wins or follow it like the NHL or NFL. Do you tune in for every yacht race or x games OP? It's not possible to follow every single sport religiously and you'd have to be an autistic NEET to even try. You don't need to be invested in every single sport to be a sports fan

>t. Dale
>t. Daquan
>t. Diego

Hold a conversation with someone that does and not sound like an idiot about it is my parameter

>no IndyCar

fucking pleb

Nah I'm with you but that was the closest pic I could get to what I was trying to say without homo shit MLS screwing up the pic. I watch SuperCars, F1, and Premier League too

I only "follow" NHL and IndyCar
>tfw have to pretend to like NFL around normies

NCAA is nota that youth league?

Seriously, why would anyone watch college sports unless related to the athletes or studying on said college?

I don't understand it either
the reason people give is "the players try harder than pro players because they are trying to make it to the pros" but I think that's bullshit

why the fuck would you watch college sports or minor league sports

Because it serves as a filler in terms of better attachment to community that American franchises don't, which are somewhat plastic. I don't get this autistic narrative that you have to attend the school to root for it. Are the people in half the states without pro teams not allowed to watch pro sports because they don't live there? Are kids not allowed to watch college sports because they didn't go there?

>lolpatswin
>lolbamawins
>lolcavsorwarriorswin
>loljustturnleftdude

Maybe I don't get it because our teams are actual parts of the community and not franchises, fuck most of the clubs here have supporter elections to elect the club president.
Maybe those college clubs are the only thing that actually belongs to your community, is that it?

>Nascar

No you are a fan only one sport and that is semen slurping

because college sports is the soccer of american sports. real roots in the community

OFFICIAL AMERICAN SPORTS LEAGUES BY AVERAGE INTELLIGENCE OF FANS POWER RANKINGS

1. MLB
2. NHL
POWER GAP
900. NFL
901. NCAAF
902. NCAAB
903. NASCAR
POWER GAP
9001. MLS
THE ABYSS
999999999999999999. NBA

baseball and nfl are the only requirements. basketball and hockey were invented by canadians, racing isn't a sport, and college is low quality.

Patrician choice

can 100% agree with this

>watching any of them

AHAHAHAHAHAHA OH NO NO NO

>watching fixed leagues

>2 machine guns

AUSTRALIA

>old NHL and NFL logos
based

i watch college football if nothing else (and i mean nothing) is on tv

It's preposterous to insinuate that American sports are all there is to sports when sports are older than that and there's more tradition elsewhere.

Unless you're green bay, yes. Colleges are never leaving you. If they're public, by extension some of your taxes go to the school. There's also in most states everyone is directly connected to the schools through friends or family. Take alabama someone's grand dad went to school there, their dad went there, and they went there. All of them watched football their over the course of 60+ years. It's ingrained into the culture for people who have generational ties.

>Unless you're green bay, yes.
>it's a packers fan conveniently forgets the team's Milwaukee episode

Only point I wanted to make was to give green bay the owned by the city Asterisk. I could not care less about the team, fans, or city.

t. DeCletus Nguyen-Hernandez-Patil

My team is 136 years old, how about yours?

>Lacking the self-awareness to understand the thread was pretty much aimed at only Americans
You're projecting Raul
>I watch SuperCars, F1, and Premier League too

>NHL
>NASCAR

These are not sports swetie.
But I gotta give props to americans, they make ever sport they care about big enough to be really profitable. Brits/Poos/Bogans say that Cricket and Rugby are better than Baseball and Handegg, they might be, but at least americans made a big ass league that reaches top of competitivity, while Cricket and Rugby are practically semi-professional.

None of these are sports

Difficult to be a fan of the NBA when it's dominated by 3 or 4 times at any given time. Lottery and salary cap system has destroyed the NBA along with the one and done rule that has destroyed college basketball to a point that people are just exploiting college ball for face time.

>following any sport other than baseball or hockey

haha nice ebin reddit meme friend :^)