twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

NEVER EVER Despacito 2018

s-sorry

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk lionel el feioso

Maradona = no CL/Libertadores
CR7 = No WC
Pele = No Copa America
Zidane = GOAT

Never ever there has been a GOAT without an international trophy.

A WC cancels any other cup.

Deep...

>Maradona = no CL/Libertadores
>Messi = Olympic Gold
>Serie A > Olympic Gold

>Kahn
>Bergkamp
>Maldini
>Cruyff
>Eusebio
>Puskas
>Socrates
>Laudrup

>messi is spehiroth
who is cloud?

>can't win an international trophy and too pussy to play in the EPL
>GOAT
damn...!

th-those don't count!

>EPL
>Good

>one spaghetti moment determines the quality of a league
don't be so retarded

why would you play in the epl when you are in the best club in the world

yes... because the defense of las palmas is so much better

>still missed it
typical giroud

>B-but at least Penaldo played the final in his only NT (yet continental) title, right? W-What!? He didn't? Kek, what an absolute fraud!!

The top 4 leagues in terms of talent and coaching are all about the same. Don't fall the EPL is the best meme

the most SEETHING post ive ever witnessed

Stop shilling your gay little devianart project.

We can objectivley say that most of the time spanish teams rape english teams in champions leagues and europa leagues.

and please dont post exception, I said most of the time cuck

>let me cherry pick some meme titles
lel

>u20
>olympics
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

seething

>Euro (final-less) champion in between world champions
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Get the fuck down Penaldo, don't be ridiculous

foxsports.com/soccer/standings?competition=7

Sort of. It's not as clear-cut as you imply

Obviously not GOATs, you just named great players.
You also forgot a few
>Kocsis
>Goncalvez
>Spencer
>Figueroa
>Cubillas
>Weah

The absolute state of Argentina

>El provinciANO literally (LITERALLY) claiming the difference between being a GOAT or not is Burruchaga scoring it for Diego and Higuaín/Palacio fucking it up for Messi.
Given your football insight, you might as well join the Penaldo Internet Defense Force, presided by OP and the leaf/JP/NZ autist

Yeah
Did Burru also scored both against England? Did Burru scored both against Belgium?
Yeah, shut the fuck up and thank you had the GOAT in the first place, and also have a little more respect for Di María since he was the reason you made it to the final in the first place.
Faggot

>Did Burru also scored both against England? Did Burru scored both against Belgium?
Does it matter? The one you call a GOAT will instantly and magically be reverted back to a frog had Burruchaga not scored that championship goal. See the sheer idiocy of the mindset some people like you have?

>Italy got fucked once Bosman passed

Yeah, and if my grandma had two wheels she'd be a bicycle.
Stop whining, faggot. Your Messi is nothing but a glorified choker. He missed a clear one vs one against Neuer, kicked the last minute FK to th3 stands, walked a Final against Chile and missed a penalty in another.
Top tier choke artist. Great player though, but a chestie none the less

Yeah, thats what I thought... Every time you're confronted with that simple piece of logic ( / ) the angry rants start.

>"Everything I think about a player, for good or bad, is tied to another player scoring or not in a game"
Your bicycle grandma must be rolling in her grave

10/10

lmao

u like my thread yes yes?

Spectacular thread user

>He missed a clear one vs one against Neuer, kicked the last minute FK to th3 stands, walked a Final against Chile and missed a penalty in another.
Messi did that. Not Higuaín.
Accept it and move on.

el maestro is here

Love you Romania

zico

why do messi fans have such a hard time accepting that Messi is a choker? it's not even up to debate, it's been proven lots of times already

he's a great player, just not the GOAT and not in big games

Non of that changes the fact that neither Messi nor Maradona scored in the final. Period. And taking both of them aside, what Burruchaga did and Higuaín didn't cemented what you think of Maradona and Messi. Which could have perfectly been the other way around. Nothing you can say or acuse Messi of will free you of that stupidity.

b-but muh youtube compilation videos

idk but it's funny

note how higuains presence threw the GOAT off and thus he missed the easy goal

No.
What i think of Maradona was made all by himself. Even that assist was majestic and Burru had a team mate next to him so that was a certain goal. And they made it there thanks to Maradona, with a wonderful tournament, not just the group stages against literal whos.
What i think of Messi was all done by him too. Only scored in 1 WC so far, in group stages against literal whos. Didnt show up for the KO stages, missed a clear chance one vs one against Neuer and bottled a last minute FK. Walked a final against CHILE and missed a pen in another goalless final against CHILE.
You need to learn to read, and accept these facts.

>le "needs to score in the final" meme

Non of that changes that if Di María didnt carry the team to the final, Higuaín would still be a good forward to you.
See how stupid you sound? You talk about hipothetical scenarios, while I speak of facts, of what happened.
You need to come back to the real world, my 29 years trophy droughted friend. Your country is no longer a powerhouse if you ever been one, and your idol is none but a very good player, but still one step behind the GOATs

it's pathetic how a player of his status couldn't at least hit the target from that short distance, he should have tested Neuer if nothing else. What's even more pathetic than this miss is his fans trying to convince everyone it wasn't an easy shot as if the manlet wouldn't have banged that in 9 out of 10 times if he wasn't playing a World Cup final

This

why is nerymar there , he never won anything with brasil