How the FUCK do we stop this?

>uconn women's basketball
lmao they just get like 4 of the 5 women in high school that can play basketball marginally well every year
>memeweather
Goat marketer of our time, never seen anybody sell shit like he does
>olympics
medal tables shouldn't be taken seriously. 83 medals for women's swimming, 17 for fencing, 2 combined for the most played sports(socker and nigbounce)

I can't find the medal table split into genders lol

>farcalona
lmao they won't even reach the quarter finals of the champions league

>Farca
right, cause they won 3 of the last 4 CLs, OH WAIT

winners, winners, winners, winner, not sure, winners, winners...

>unironically leaving out Team Canada Mens Hockey

We won the last Olympics if you only count men's golds, which you really should if you're not a beta male

Joshua would knock Mayweather out. The junior weight classes belong in the Paralympics

what the fuck is a load of lasses doing in there?

Also
>crimson tide
I thought this was a euphemism for a period, is that a real team name as well?

lol yes

getting rid of the 5 thousand events in the swimming would stop the americans in the olympics tbf

I take it that's a really old team then. Otherwise what the fuck were they thinking?

Uconn's women's basketball team is unironically the most dominant of any team. (Men's or women's) but it shows more that ncaawb is the least competitive of any sport.

Americans are hacks at Olympics, they statpad by investing in alot of bullshit sports and female categories. Shit that matter they don't win that frequently, besides Swimming.

>You're right but that's how 95% of Olympics sports works. Most are memes like 2-5 countries give a shit about and the rest forgot even existed to the Olympics come on. That's why it's a farce

We would still win. The US typically rakes in Track & Field and Gymnastics too.

Didn't mean to greentext no bully me

>Uconn
I assume if this was a relevant sport I would have heard of them

>women's college basketball
Take a wild guess

america won gold in men's decathalon at the last 3 olympics

If you hate the Warriors now you weren't there to see the Bulls from 91-98

>farca

Ones going to end next sunday

>trips confirm
Goddamn anyone with half a brain hated the Bulls, their fans were so obnoxious, their players were cocky as hell. Well deserved but the main reasons people look back and love them are:
>they’re casuals
>nostalgia
>he was the biggest tv star in the blossoming age of basketball

>"women's" apehoop
>no Penguins

can't wait for running sideways and backwards competitions for 100m, 200m, 400m and 800m desu

>Be in 90s
>Prevailing complaint is ballhogging/heroball, one on one, no teamwork
>Fast forward to now
>Best team passes, works as a team, etc
>Fucking cuck millennials, no alphas on the team

>Penguins win twice in a row
>Suddenly they deserve to be compared with any of those teams
NHL has had 3 teams that could qualify and not one of them is as much of a repeat winner as the Pats, GSW, or Alabama. Winning the Stanley twice in a row has happened before, it will happen again.

I don't see the Patriots or Alabama being this good in 5 years. Mainly because Brady and Saban will retire.

I don't see GSW's run going on forever.

I think Curry will end up in Charlotte at some point. He has a lot of attachments to the area and the writing has been on the wall for a couple years now. I can't be the only one who's noticed this.