ITT; Scenes that contributed to the development of our fetishes in movies or TV shows

ITT; Scenes that contributed to the development of our fetishes in movies or TV shows

I'll start

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Pf4RjsdJE0I?t=84
youtu.be/s5tFdepSBBM
youtube.com/watch?v=mLZoWv-mRJc
youtu.be/UxsHkI0-dPM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=q0MpoN6R210
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What the fuck is wrong with you?

Hes a virgin

youtu.be/Pf4RjsdJE0I?t=84

What was the point of this movie?

I've jerked off to a lot of questionable things, but I never really got the blueberry shit. That just looks dumb

Stay the fuck away from the chocolate factory. They were wise to keep people out

I'M BERRY SCARED

allegory

the johnny depp one?
to stroke johnny depp's ego and let him play another "weird guy in silly hat" character.
The guy should just come right out and admit that he just wants to be hunter thompson forever.

This scene pretty much on it's own triggered my bondage fetish.

The Jimmy Neutron episode where Sheen head keeps growing and he becomes a god sparked what would lead to my macro fetish.

Fuck, me too, except it was the original
>tfw I masturbated to the '71 scene every night before I even knew what masturbation was

youtu.be/s5tFdepSBBM

What is this fetish called?

Pale
Skin tight
BDSM
Strong women

>tfw prime Sharon Stone, Kylie Minogue and Michelle Pfeiffer will never step on your balls

JUST

this is like something out of xavier renegade angel, teh fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=mLZoWv-mRJc
I'm trash, I know.

Why live Sup Forums

vore is fucking disgusting and i had no idea thats why this scene was so popular, but this shit got me into thin-fatties i guess

I really feel sorry for Drake Bell.

youtu.be/UxsHkI0-dPM

Not this one exactly but the original Disney cartoon version

Reddit much!?!??! xDxDxD

m.youtube.com/watch?v=q0MpoN6R210

>tfwywn be a 12 year old boy who provokes a female authority figure into giving you a spanking