ITT: Actors pretending they are smart

ITT: Actors pretending they are smart

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rPu_d4SSOPk
youtube.com/watch?v=rguQFPnPIYc
youtube.com/watch?v=WJxBkE9d-TA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He's also not funny.

Still made the US version of The Office funnier than the English one.

I wish he played a normal, midwestern dad sometimes instead of always acting like a goofy caricature

"No"

Not an argument.

lmao, don't tell me he actually said that

Little Miss Sunshine?

Date Night, Crazy Stupid Love

He actually thinks 1x1 is 2. Dont know if he actually said that quote though

HOW CAN 1X1 EQUAL 1?
IT'S NOT FAIR! THE JEW DID THIS!

Forgot about Little Miss Sunshine. He's ok in Date Night. Haven't seen Crazy Stupid Love.. worth watching?

He did. And I think he dropped his chemistry major in college after arguing about this to a professor.

I'll argue for him. The UK office is funnier because of the reality of the situations. What you are watching feels pretty plausible, if you've worked a shitty office job with weird colleagues then you know what those characters (mainly Tim as he's the primary sympathetic character) are feeling.

The US office just completely threw that believability out of the window and as a result was less funny.

>this guy's made millions of dollars but doesn't understand what multiplication is
Get rekt nerds

He was paid one payment of a million dollars, therefore he has two million dollars

The US Office was a cartoon for retards.
The original managed to be both hilarious and tragic.

Fuck I almost spit my drink out nigga

It looks like he's saying he worries about pretending to be smart and actively avoids it.

lmfao no chill nigga :cryinglaughingface: cryinglaughingface: cryinglaughingface: cryinglaughingface: cryinglaughingface: cryinglaughingface: cryinglaughingface: cryinglaughingface: cryinglaughingface:

That's what all feminists believe tho

Someone post that Gwenyth Paltrow food stamps pic.

I watched an episode of the US Office pretty much by accident. My gf saw me watching and started screaming "hey but it's the american one, americans are dumb, it must be total shit compared to the UK one, let's watch that instead!"
So we did, we watched one, two, three episodes of the UK office and after we looked at each other and said "nah fuck that junk" and we watched the US version from start to finish in just a few weeks. Almost forgot the UK version exists.

>Almost forgot the UK version exists.

everyone did, it's always brought up by brits on us office threads

>LE LOUD SHOUTING FOR NO REASON IN QUIET OFFICE

US Office is fucking pathetic

It will never compare to this

youtu.be/rPu_d4SSOPk

t.retard

>getting pretentious over lunch time comedy
This shit just comforts me in my opinion.

>That's what all feminists believe tho
Well she's a champagne feminist. Not really one of those lesbian feminist.

>lunch time comedy

What?

>lunch time comedy
What did he mean by this?

Shows you watch during lunch break because they don't require much brain power so you can focus on your food at the same time without missing anything.

Best Office is the Day Today one:
youtube.com/watch?v=rguQFPnPIYc

Dan in Real Life is great.

How did I forget this one

>actors are treated like objects
Well?

The way way back.

"LOVE ... Trump ... HATE ... Trump ... blah blah ... Trump ... Bill Clinton iz rilly Kewl lol ..." Anything this beautiful spastic tweets could go in this thread.

>Crazy Stupid Love.. worth watching?
Actually it really is. It's uncomfortable for me to see him in the bar scene and randomly bother people. Emma Stone was likeable.

It was 8/10 film

Does eating require that much brainpower for you?

That was a really fucking intriguing story mate well done. I'm joking no one cares about your life.

Americans eat a lot

ITT: people whose opinions are not interesting.

thats a lot of fucking mistakes then love

milf

So it really is just asshurt anglos getting upset about this, interesting.

He's right though.

I don't care about the office, it just cringed me out that you wrote a little story about which tv show you decided to watch.

This quote from a woman who literally fucked her way into stardom.

Holy fuck I'm dying

You care enough to write two dumb posts that only sounded remotely funny in your dumb head.

youtube.com/watch?v=WJxBkE9d-TA

>How come we praise humans for climbing mountains when there are goats that already live there?
A man who has lots of sex has achieved something.

A woman who has lots of sex is like a man who gets in to lots of fights.

>be in an industry where you only gain traction based on looks
>complain about being objectified

this quote actually makes sense though retard. the british one is objectively worse than the american btw

>crazy stupid love

Not bad for a romcom

This is quite possibly the dumbest thing I've ever read.

>And whitey wonders why the genocide is coming

lmao too right my nigger xD

Who's better at genocide though whites or blacks?