Baddest man on the planet

How does it make Sup Forums feel knowing the strongest, scariest, man in the world is a white American?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vale_tudo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>white
He is a slav

>white

>Implying that won't come to an end in his next match.

But honestly, I feel like it's just like in boxing. The pioneers are whites, hence why they are strongest at the beginning, but then come the blacks and dominate the scene.

Brazilians are the pioneers of MMA. Never forget.
Royce Gracie

>Brazilian
>human

>brown nipples
>white
i laff errytime

There are plenty of blacks in MMA.Your analogy is wrong.
Also,boxing is topped by blacks because whites are not interested in the sport anymore.

>wanting to be a wh*te pigskin
lmaoing at your life

He's a Croatian first gen immigrant

mma isn't really a sport though so I feel like comparing it to boxing is wasteful

Gracie was but one of them, and Gracies did popularise grappling, but there were many beside him.

Also, If white defined as in from west European countries, than Miocic isn't white as well. if white as in Caucasian, than gracie is white, mixed with few African relatives max.

Wasn't really mma what he did though was it? Jiu-jitsu was just most effective for conserving energy for the rest of the tournament against the bums that turned up to ufc 1 like the arm wrestling guy and the fat dude.

>Wasn't really mma what he did though was it?
Did you actually watch UFC 1-3? I would agree with you but Royce actually punched and kicked to setup his jiu-jitsu - that is mixed martial arts.

He's also a Trump supporter so GTFO

I don't want to be anything.I just made a reply with a meme to your meme,that's all.

Relax,buddy.

I've seen every ufc until it became a freak show (women fighting), lost interest then.

they're mostly in the heavier categories that don't get a lot of screentime
people prefer the lighter weights because it's faster and they don't gas as quickly

It has rules, it's a competition between 2 humans, athletes. It's not a goddamn street fight. It's a sport.

And there are and have been many good white boxers. Your point? White haven't been as dominant in Boxing, just like Blacks haven't been as dominant in MMA, save Silva. Saying there are plenty of black in MMA is redundant.

Also, I kind of agree about the loss of interest and generally good quality of life making whites choose less risky options in life, but there's no way to prove it. Only thing we can say is blacks outperform whites overall based on facts.

Demetrious Johnson is champ in the lowest weight class you moron.

Another thing. Not only the gracies but we were already doing vale-tudo here
>Vale tudo (Portuguese pronunciation: [ˈvali ˈtudu]; English: anything goes) is an unarmed, full-contact combat sport with relatively few rules. It became popular in Brazil during the 20th century.[1] It uses techniques from many martial arts. Vale tudo is the precursor of mixed martial arts.[2]

>Fighting sideshows called vale tudo became popular in Brazilian circuses during the 1920s.[3] Examples of such bouts were described in the Japanese-American Courier on October 4, 1928:[4]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vale_tudo

Of course we didn't invent the concept of fighting art vs art but I'm saying that modern MMA is connected to our shit.

>However, this circus term did not enter popular use until 1959–1960, when it was used to describe the style-versus-style bouts featured in a Rio television show called Heróis do Ringue ("Heroes of the Ring"). The matchmakers and hosts of the show included members of the Gracie family, including Carlson Gracie and Carley Gracie. The participants were all legitimate practitioners of their styles.

>One night during the show, João Alberto Barreto (later a referee for UFC 1) was competing against a man trained in Luta Livre. Barreto caught his opponent in an armbar and the man refused to submit. Barreto broke the man's arm. Consequently, the show was canceled and soon replaced by a Professional Wrestling show called Telecatch.

I don't think quality of life has that much influence on whites choosing boxing,although it's possible.
I think it's just the fact that boxing is limited,and MMA allows you basically to use full human potential in a combate.This is also the reason why MMA is much more entertaining,and why it is the future.

This kind of retarded logic. "there's one black champ out of 4 light weight classes, 3 and 1 is the same, right?"

Do you fucking understand the word MOSTLY?

>scariest man in the world
>white

You could have just said look at this white male and i'd already be shitting my pants in fear!

I in no way consider MMA more entertaining. Much less intensity and overall volume. Most fight are stare-fests with fighters looking for that one punch, but arguing about this would be pointless. It's about taste.

I'm not going to search the entire roster of ufc fighters below welterweight and I already said in an earlier post I don't really watch ufc any more but it's far from a white dominated sport in any of the weight classes.

Numbers show,year by year,MMA getting more and more popular,and interest in boxing dropping.

No, I agree on numbers. It's getting more popular, since it's relatively new. Only time will tell us how it is. I'm rooting for UFC, but I also want boxing go back to what it can be.

Anthony Joshua isn't a white American

based actual white man posting based actual combat sport

wtf i love spain now

That dude would get chocked out by a middleweight bjj blue belt.
When will boxingfags realize that their art is good but very vulnerable to wrestlers and kickers? It has to be complemented by something else.

Thats not jon jones?

The bjj guy would be sparko before he even realised he was in a fight you idiot.

>uma

>MMA VS boxing, whitey VS niggaz

Actually, there is a physiological reason why black dominate boxing and whitey MMA and why it will continue to be like that.

Whitey=longer torso, shorter limbs. great for wrestling and swimmingNiggaz=short torso, long limbs. boxing, running