What does Sup Forums think of curling?

Other urls found in this thread:

theglobeandmail.com/sports/more-sports/chelsea-careys-team-nabs-scotties-bronze-as-amy-nixon-calls-it-a-career/article34143589/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sexy Scottish ladies team

The only sport where woman can compete with men

I really don't get this sport
Are they just cleaning the floor really hard so the ball-like object will move?

Reduces friction so the thing can travel further

women nowadays dont even clean anymore so they have lost their competitive edge in this sport. men are better

HARRRRRRRRRRD
HARRRRRD

id take the 2 on the left, maybe the red head

>haaaaaaaaaaaaaaard

comfy

any other gifs of them

Boring even when playing. There is a lot of money in it though because whenever there is some tourney going on it's all you see and hear about on TV and radio. I don't know a single person that cares about it though.

i watch it once every four years, it's kind of fun. one of the few sports with some kind of strategy going on.

I don't

it's in the same tier of darts/bowling/golf, a game with some skill but it's more of a social activity

Why dont they just throw it harder? They arent throwing it for distance right? Just trying to land it in a certain spot?

it's called curling because the stone turns around and curls, if you just put it hard it doesn't curl

10/10 olypmic sport, easy to get into, entertaining to watch, actually some strategy.

It's like chess but on ice

wannabe shuffleboard

Looks like it's probably fun to play but for me it's just shuffleboard on ice. Not a lot into it.

>There is a lot of money in it though
there really isnt tho

theglobeandmail.com/sports/more-sports/chelsea-careys-team-nabs-scotties-bronze-as-amy-nixon-calls-it-a-career/article34143589/
>Prize money and two years of Sport Canada funding adds up to $205,900 for Homan. Englot's team earned $26,900 as runner-up.

It's basically Bowls/Pentanque on ice so it's cool

It's fun to play but I don't really watch it. Played it since I was 7 up to about 17