What can Chelsea do to turn this terrible run of form around? We have amazing players and a great manager...

What can Chelsea do to turn this terrible run of form around? We have amazing players and a great manager, but something just isn't clicking as of late, save for the thrashing against Brighton.

Buy Troy Deeney

Ayy lmao. I would take him in a heart beat, he would fit in nice considering we've got a million old strikers on our shortlist

Buy a clone of Kante, and make him sit on top of the original Kante's shoulders, but also teach him to dab

Stop using 3-5-2 and use 3-4-3
The difference is absurd. Look at the difference before and after Barkley came on.

>world class Chelsea players suddenly start playing shit for no reason

Hmmm never seen that one before

Your club is totally fucked, need to out whoever the fuck is the ringleader of that shit and get rid now and all his lackeys too

I'm not 100% sure the 3-4-3 would be the best, I'm not saying it isn't a great system and it fits our players well. It's kind of like Leicester City's counter attacking in 15/16, the league knows how to counter it now.

It's okay. Losing to Arsenal is our level.

Under Conte even more so, he's now 1-3-4 against them.

>implying Chelsea played 3-5-2 after Barkley came on

>we

No. >We don't have amazing players.

Save for Hazard, Azpilicueta and Curtois Chelsea doesn't have amazing players.

Kante is great but he still makes mistakes.

Willian unironically is the only player in Chelsea that actually tries to win right now.

Bakayoko, Alonso, Zappacosta, Moses, Pedro, Batshuayi - they are all fucking trash.

And Barkley looked pretty shitty in his debut as well.

Also absolutely no will to fight right now, honestly you couldn't tell even for one moment that they were fighting for an equalizer.

Plus, that was Barkley's first actual game in nearly a year, no one should expect him to have been like Frank Lampard as soon as he stepped onto the pitch. He's getting his feet wet again.

That's as it should be, They're a real club, unlike plastic us.

>amazing players
weird way to spell dogshit

Are you insinuating we're rooting for the wrong club?

Their team is about as bad as that avb team

Maybe try 4atb again? Not sure Zappacosta or Moses can play well in it though.

Yes, after consideration, I think I am. Want to become an Arsenal fan with me, buddy? They're da real deal.

They basically were 4 at the back. Alonso moved up and Hazard moved inside making it a 4-2-3-1. At least in the first half.

replied to the wrong poster kek but, let's make a pact. If Arsenal somehow finish top 4 and Chelsea doesn't, we switch lmao. That sounds like us plastic Chelsea fans.

Conte Out

Well let's not be too rash, it's only the half way point and we are still close to 2nd

>One loss in 13 games
>Plastic fans getting upset

Bandwagoners OUT Conte IN

Sell Hazard. Worked for Arsenal with Sanchez.

Wenger is just Conte's kryptonite.

This. Sometimes selling your best player can improve your collective performance. When you become overly reliant on one player everyone becomes a cautious workhorse in support of the lone star.

>not rating Kante
He was the reason Chelsea won the league
>not rating alonso and moses
Moses was injured, but they both saved us plenty of times, especially alonso, they just have to run too much.
Bakayokoono is utter trash and aside from pure technical skill, I'd actualy pick Cahill ahead of Rudenigger. Luiz was unironically why we were better counter attacking last year, but he's worse than Andreas when it comes to defending so it's a risk. Idk what happened to Pedro, now he's basically le offside man all the time. I get it for Costa, he's a disgrace to football but who the fuck allowed to sell Matic. Chelsea should stop with the bbc meme, it's pretty clear when a player doesn't have the brain to play.

My point, it's the new players aside from christ and morata (only if he starts scoring again), who are shit