>Scared
>Alone
>MAD

LOL I CANT WAIT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SwGC9yjvRBk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>nowhere to hide in my shitty city
Uptown, though you'll have to deal with broke-ass hipster dipshits who want you to try their new craft beer, maaaaaaaaaan.

Like I said, nowhere to hid

Eagles fans focusing on the fans of their opponent from LAST WEEK because they know that Brady will beat the shit out of their Iggles and Patriots fans will beat the shit out of Iggles fans

TOP kek

i'm pretty sure the somalis living in minneapolis don't give a shit about football

worrying about the next opponent is the team's job. pissing on the graves of last week's opponent is the fans job.

>Vikings will likely be going with Bridgewater

aaaaaaaaaand the championship window slams shut! Enjoy playing second fiddle to BASED Aaron Rodgers next year!111111

>tfw comfy greater minnesota

Oh geez am I gonna say some mean words to those Philly folk, you betcha!

yaaaa noooo coofffeeee oooor baaarrrrrrrs forrrrrrr them!

How cucked is the city of Shittapolis
>Eagles pull the upset over the Pats
>Win their first Owl right in Vikes home stadium
Topkuk

>Go with Bradford
>Breaks into pieces by the 3rd week
>Go with Keenum under a big contract
>Ends up being an older Brock Osweiler
>Go with Bridgewater
>Could lose his leg
>Could be mediocre because he is still somewhat unproven
Anyway you take it, vikings will fall into 8-8, 9-7 obscurity always missing the playoffs or one and dones

My jealousy of Green Bay is reaching critical fucking mass. Just the idea of being a middling team that plays outside with a reliably goat-tier qb who can make magic happen and beat literally any team any given Sunday. Vikings fandom is suffering.

Vikings will be irrelevant next year. Thanks you cunts, thanks for closing the window for another Brees championship for literally nothing. If you guys had beaten the Eagles, I wouldn't even have been mad, but fucking no, you beat the Saints after a fantastic comeback for literally NOTHING, only to get BTFO by nick fucking foles with your """""#1"""""" ranked defense. Fuck you faggots.

Has Philly ever brought such ruination on a fanbase's asshole before?

Just one, the Philly fanbase.

You could come right over and take the championship tour in lambeau field

SEETHING

That's what you get for bountygate you cucks. Enjoy missing the playoffs next year.

brass nuckels and airhorns ready
got my camo suit starched and gonna be waiting right outside the players hotel

blasting my horns all night
any fans try to stop me can damn be sure to get dealt with
already got 10 somali homies i paid 50$ each to campnout all night and help cause pain if ruckus resumes

SEE WAT HAPPEND EAGLE FAGGOTS
WELCOME TO MINNESOTA

It amazes me that you are copypastaing my post from yesterday. Good job user, keep up the good work

>One Ring to taunt the Vikes, but in the darkness FAVRE

>mfw Rodgers is done for and he will never be "100%" again

You will be the ones missing it moron. Saints are built for the next 2 seasons with Brees. Can't say the same for a franchise that literally has nothing but mediocrity at QB.

>he believes this
It's literally gonna be the Dak-Cowboys situation. Your meme RBs are so well gameplanned that you better draft some fucking receivers. And some defense, because you ain't got none. But keep thinking you're gonna ever see the playoffs again.

Favre was a double agent. Took what appeared to be the best team in the league that year and ruined it all at the last second. Notice Green Bay won next year's super bowl.

Can the vikings please just baton down the hatches and try to draft a franchise qb
fuck the "championship window" I just want to enjoy that special feeling when the ball consistently arcs, in a tight spiral, to just the right spot
>please
>before I die

Jokes on you, no amount of MUH HE TRICKED YOU INTO LOSING KEK will take away the funnest season I've ever experienced as a football fan. *vikings*legend*

We have Michael Thomas, one of the best WR in the league bud, did you forget how he smoked your top CB? Willie Sneed is solid and will be resigned most likely. Brandon Coleman is a solid receiver when he's not dropping balls. Ted Gin was a beast this year. Saints might draft another WR but they're not lacking in that department.

Kamara and Ingram are both solid, and Kamara will improve into next season.

By the way, saying the Saints don't have a defense is literally a retard opinion, they have a very solid mid-range defense currently, a rookie CB that played like a pro last season, Cam Jordan is one of the best pass rushers in the league. Even Marcus Williams is one of the best safeties and he's a rookie too, despite the bad play in the game.

They performed better than your garbage "#1" ranked defense did, which held the vikings to only 6 points outside of that shitty miracle play. You guys also got help with those DPI calls in the first half that essentially gave you TDs, especially that one where Diggs or whoever it was literally floppled like a yurofaggot soccer player.
Saints are far more built for future success than a franchise that literally has a meme QB in Keenum, a QB that can't stay healthy in Bradford, and a QB that is just very mediocre overall in Bridgewater.

I hope one of the other NFC South teams breaks Bree's collarbone

Is there anything more sexually invigorating than Brett Favre, wearing the horns and purple, having the time of his life?

youtube.com/watch?v=SwGC9yjvRBk

> I don't think Favre has ever looked ha-