>SJ:Joe Thornton out indefinitely with MCL injury
>SJ:Joe Thornton might have hurt his right knee
>BOS:Brad Marchand will face a hearing Wednesday
>VGK:William Karlsson buries two vs. former mates
>STL:Carter Hutton blanks Ottawa Senators
>STL:Tarasenko continues hot run in win over Sens
>PHI:Travis Konency is the OT hero again for PHI

1st for cute boys

take a shot when the goalie makes 0 effort to make a save. you'll be drunk 10 mins in

*Wins 2020 Selke Trophy*

Is he right about the leafs lads?

Boston fans shouldn’t say anything after they missed out on barzal. What a fucking blunder

passed on Barzal and Boeser 3 times lmao

What about trading Kessel, Thornton, and Seguin?

:)

Imagine if all of them were busts. Mcavoy seems okay, but who knows with his health. The other two are fucking busts

People are jealous of our beautiful state and excellent teams

Your state would be better if we just depopulated it. Kill every resident then make a lottery for every other citizen of the USA to see who gets their property and land.

when i think of boston i think of trannies with ugly faces

who tf would want to live in mass

Yes
This should be blown up and plastered on billboards around Moronto

It should be mandatory to include the news with every /hoc/ OP.

Agreed?

Massachusetts is garbage compared to other east coast states. Also, your teams will regress soon. Red sox suck in the playoffs, who gives a shit about the NBA, and the bruins will lose steam. The only one I’m not arguing is the pats, and that’s because they’re good

Boston is the best place in the world

*Wins the 2018 Hart trophy*

honestly bottom 10 us city to live in

McAvoy was selected the next year after they had three picks in a row. So far no one selected after him has had success of note. But that was the 2016 draft so there is still time.

*still not considered for norris*

>Jan 24th
>22 points on the season
>Doesn't even kill penalties

Must be smoking some laced weed today you drug addled hongcouverite

Bombston wouldn't be so bad if it weren't for the people who reside there.

my image got ate

how will retards get their clipart pic to be the next main thread?

dumb coiler fan doesn't even know what year it is lol

As OP I disagree. It has never been a thing. Plus if you read it rotoworld is dumb putting two things about Thornton in a row. I just do it because I am a nice guy and like most of /hoc/ Plus it stands out from the shitty low effort OPs people make.

good thing they dont handout the 2020 awards in the year 2018. hes also been hurt for the past like 6 weeks.

forever obsessed

*doesnt kill penalties*
I am going to keep reminding you of this until you stop spamming your shit hockey opinion

Did someone from vaughncouver fuck your wife? Can't think of any other reason

Yeah their retards but if you gotta post a gay clipart pic at least include the news

>It has never been a thing
It's not like /hoc/ is as old as the NHL itself, so let's not pretend their are rich traditions here. Secondly, it keeps us up to date on things we might have mssed. If you don't like rotoworld grab it from Sportsnet or ESPN

Sharks' Joe Thornton out multiple weeks after damaging MCL
Legendary writer Red Fisher remembered for demanding excellence
Lightning's Brayden Point to replace Victor Hedman at 2018 NHL All-Star game
Bruins' Brad Marchand to have hearing over elbow to Marcus Johansson
Report: Islanders close to deal to play some games at Nassau Coliseum
Blue Jackets sign Nathan Gerbe, who must clear waivers
Little scores 2nd goal in OT, Jets beat Sharks
Jack Eichel's four-point night leads Sabres past Oilers
Drouin leads Canadiens past Avalanche to end Colorado's win streak at 10
Loui Eriksson, Brock Boeser lead the way as Canucks thump Kings

That was Sportsnet news

Yeah he's absolutely on track to win the Norris in 2020 look at those beauty totals this season
Imagine being so ass blasted at Bergeron you think he won't be Norris tier on 2020

What makes this player Norris tier?
>He's been hurt for 6 week straight

54% corsi

still havent figured out what year it is, ed?

where to get 1C???

If your state isn't on the West Coast or bordering one of the Great Lakes it fucking sucks, end of discussion.

I'd root for Boston if it wasn't for the rat

nobody even mentioned bergeron dipshit. you're extra retarded today

He's not even the best defensive centre on his team what makes you think he's winning a selke in 2 years?

Horvat won't be winning anything with Begeron and Kopitar still in the league and they'll be there in 2020

>worst coast
'no'

nice drawing tom

this is why nobody likes you alberta. trying to start something seriously out of 1 little comment that was a joke. dumb perpetually seething faggot

They might aswell rename the Selke and call it the Bergeron stop being so assmad about 2011

>Point out delusion
>i-it was just a joke
You're a joke

what we're not gonna do is talk shit about the best state in the union, colorado

To be fair Joe Thornton was a bust.

can you fuck off already alberta nobody cares about that fluke series anyways. whens the last time the coilers won the presidents trophy?

>It's another Coiler fan obsessed with the Canucks cause his team is a fucking dumpster fire again episode

Colorado isn't a state, its a slice of heaven on earth.

>shifts
>7
>10
>11
lel pleb got stabled to the bench every game.

>2020
stop being fucking retarded for 1 day, jesus christ

The only realistic chance for the Oilers at this point is if the fanbase starts its own insurgency aimed at killing the current ownership.

ITT: Post meme games

So we can all agree that Connor McCuckold is all garbage stats and should have never been told to have Captaincy, right?

alberta my man you have issues

>Presidents Trophy
Sutter and Chaput are better defensively so hopefully for your sake Horvat does a good enough job on the 3rd PK unit for a selke nomination in 2 years

81137493 would know a lot about delusion, wouldn't he /hoc/?

rather

his faceoff win % are horrible for a "top" center and for how much he gets payed, so yeah

cool. i can't wait for what part of vancouver you're going to be obsessed about tomorrow

sutter is overrated and gets extra hype built up around him because his last name is sutter. if he was the exact same player with a different last name, he wouldnt be rated so highly.

tfw nobody in finland even knows who lehtinen is despite being perhaps the third best finn on ice

i dont get it

right you are, friend

cricket is a smarter sport then hockey desu

>1st period (EN)
>damian rhodes

>posted sideways
okay whatever still gorgeous

You expect me to take you seriously with sideways pictures?

how did you change the time of day like that?

don't know what's going on homie, they're upright on preview on my desktop

those are actually different locations

>bailey has 40+ assists

I did not expect this jump at all. I hope snow resigns him to a nice contract, but knowing it’s garth, he will let him walk away

Let's laugh at the franchise that gave away Barzal for a bag of pucks.

>Colorado
Step up your game

they're even more fucked next season because mcmemes contract kicks in and they have lucic signed long term lmao. coilers relocation when?

>sign Russell and lucic to meme contracts
>don’t expect to be fucked in the ass without lube

The oilers have another dark saga ahead of them

>relocation when
SASKATOON
A
S
K

Seriously though, I'm so happy the oilers will get nothing. Oily fans talked a lot of shit over the summer over a brief false glimmer of hope and now they will be back where they always are, in the cold dark basement.

what city should one listen to the Blawks Leaves game from?

can he fix that burning pile of shit known as edmonton?

Slim Jesus???

is he sitting on her lap? wew

I need /hoc/'s elite hockey knawledge. Which of these three players have the best hands?
>Seguin
>Tavares
>Panarin

Oilers fans aren’t as bad as chiraq or >Kongs. I’d rather hear them gloat then see a fucking hawks fan claim he’s a “lifelong”

Not really following much this year, how are the Avs doing?

was this just a random fan shot or is that some players mom/bro?

UMA

many places are beautiful friend, no denying that fact. colorado will just always hold a special place in my heart

>t. retarded newfag
I'm not going to get into who is worse than who but oilniggers were objectively the worst last ploffs

basically a complete 180 from last year. they were only a 10 game winning streak until they lost last night.