> barcelona

What’s wrong with that

you cant find a logo worse than leeds
i cant believe they redesigned the worst logo in sports, and made it even worse

>that flag
>'your team'

cringe

Maybe we can find a worse one if we dig hard enough

But they should’ve just went back to the original logo. After that they haven’t had a nice logo since

They're not /myguys/ but I remember they redesigned not too long ago

Yeah I like barça. So fucking what?

its all pretty bad

I like new york, its still not 'my' city.

And who can forget the instant classic Jjust

87-92 the best

NFL used to have more stars and was behind bars

>logo worse than Leeds

Not possible

>a fucking letter
for me, it's 81-84 or 84-98

Get on my level.

they improved every year tbqh

The removed the bars cause it was reminding too many players of their time in prison

ok

yeah their new badge is nice. i hated the eagle one

Well, here’s one from Costa Rica

>fish fc trying to represent itself as a cat

For me, it’s 08-60

So because I’m not from Barcelona I can’t like the team? Who can be my team then?

what is it with south americans and boring ass designs

65-71 and 84-98 look good

>som la gent blaugrana
>Tant se val d'on venim
>si del sud o del nord

rawr

>Who can be my team then?
ur mom

Don't mind the haters

I actually like that 1908-1914 logo

wow the 70s ones are like a retarded Brewers logo

We like it simple.

that brewers logo is probably top 5 in american sports

So basically how to draw a tiger badly for 100 years

Cheer for whoever you want to man, don't let these losers here tell you what to do

I like all these, especially 1909

One of the GOAT logos, but what did they use from 34-46?

It's a matter of taste but i like the 38-45 logo the best.

Kek. Are there any more nazi football logos from that era?

whats up with that white and blue shit, what does that mean?

it's the flag of Bavaria, uneducated vampire

Bavarian flag colours

weird because it's not consistent at all, why did they change the bavarian flag so much?

they're meming on you. it's actually supposed to be the teeth of a predatory animal

>so much
the flag was something different during 20 something years in a 120 year time-span, is that "so much"?

Perfect

no bully pls

what does droit aut but mean?

Straight to the goal

Da cocks.

eh

>1976
Literally Wojak

It's not a complete history but pretty close. I love the 'tower power' logo (1979-87) but they're all pretty cool to me.

what the fuck happened in the 70s?

The original logo is racist and non-inclusive

Look at all the English clubs in this thread. You can spot similar patterns based on the period of time. Although Leeds do seem to be particularly bad.

>blackpool
>badge doesn't depict a black pool

Our town is named after a literal 'black pool' that still exists in the middle of the town, albeit hidden under tarmac.

>being a fan of a club is cringe

the one and only real football club in europe

>being an americunt 'fan' of a european team
>not cringe
Pick one my convict friendo

who put you in charge?

why is the lion so sad?

thingkin bout trophees

Let me guess, you support someone like Liverpool or Bayern Munich? Or perhaps even worse than that, you decided to pick a team that will never win anything, like Nottingham Forest or Genoa, so you can brag about what a 'real' fan you are? It's pathetic. Just support your local team you cunt. You don't have anything to do with any of these teams you claim to support.

who made these rules?

What how?

They're not rules you dense twat, use a bit of common sense. Consider this. I support my local team, I used to walk to games as a kid with my dad. I live closer to every single team in Europe than you do, yet presumably you support some random European team for some completely arbitrary reason. Why? What do you gain out of this? You just look like a full-blown cringe merchant by claiming to be a fan of a team you have no real connection with.

I think iñaki Williams ruins that “white supremacy” thing

you can probably say the same for most yuro fans too desu

you do realise that football is a global game, right?

are you going to spend your life trying to tell all of the people in every country imaginable to stop supporting chelsea, real madrid or barca?

go to africa and make those african kids stop wearing etoo and ronaldinho barca jerseys?

well stop trying to police things on this board just because you can type a bunch of shitty opinions and then press post anonymously.

What's the problem with support a foreign team? I don't do it but truly I don't get it

Not the guy you’re fighting with, but the closest tea, to me up until 3 years ago was in a different state form mine. I support Barcelona because my grandfather (who got me into the sport) was from Barcelona and a fan himself. As far as every other sport goes i support my local teams

Yes I agree, but it's not quite as bad. Saw a lot of cunts in my home town supporting the likes of Liverpool and Manchester United despite both being about 50 miles and 10~ fully professional league clubs away from us. They'd justify it with nonsense statements like 'it's the provincial team'. But being 50 miles away is nowhere near as bad as being 5000 miles away and coming out with daft reasons like you ameritwats do.

So, people who weren't lucky enough to be born in the continent with the best football teams should just abstain from watching European football in its entirety? What about fun? What about the sense of tension, joy, and frustration you get from a team's cup run/season? Should non-europeans be deprived from experiencing this in the top level just because you think so? You do know it's perfectly plausible to support both your local team and a yuro one, right?
Just making a point, don't care if you are le trolling or whatever

It's a global team, so what does that mean exactly? I'm not telling you WHAT to do, I'm telling you how you DO look when you do what you do. Chelsea are a London team, Real Madrid are a Madrid team, Barcelona are a Barcelona team. However much you want to spout this 'global game' tripe, these are absolute FACTS that you cannot change no matter how you twist your words. The Africans are just as cringey as you lot.

How can you truly support a foreign team? You don't get the culture, you don't get the town or city the team is based in, you don't have ANY real ties to the team or the town, you're just a bandwagoner, pure and simple. It's nothing to do with how much the team wins, you arbitrarily get on a bandwagon that you don't belong on for any meaningful reason.

If this story is true you are somewhat of an exception. Your grandfather can impart on you the culture of Barcelona and what it means to be a Barcelona fan. The vast majority of American fans of European sports do not have any such links.

WATCH whatever you like but how can you claim to be a FAN of a team that you don't understand? I watch some American sports but I'm not a fan of any of their teams because I don't really understand their culture well enough to get what that means. I have more positive feelings towards some teams and negative feelings towards other teams but this still doesn't make me anything close to a fan of anyone.

holy fuck go to bed nigel no one gives a shit what you think

nobody "looks" any way when they support a club. it's all in your own head, friendo.

>logo
it's a badge you cunt

I do

Go to oxford one day and tell me how many people support oxford United compared to people who support one of the big six. Maybe go to nailsworth and see how many people support Forrest green. Go to sabadell instead and see how many more barça supporters than sabadell supporters there are

The truth is, most people don’t support their local team unless their able to hold on in the top tier of their country. If Wigan was able to hold on to the premier league a little longer then they’d have more fans

The point is, in order to truly feel the involvement, the tension, the tribality sports get out of our limbic brains, becoming "a fan" is the only choice. You can spew all you want about understanding the specific culture, but in truth, that's beside the point. The point is turning off your worries for a few hours a week, by becoming a part of this mass, of this gang. You see them every week, you read the team's news, you watch and understand the rules of the game. Like it or not, that's all it is at the end of the day, a game. And people are free to attach themselves to whatever team and give their lizard brains a jolt, whether it gets your seal of approval or not

Back to on topic discussion ffs

You look like a fucking spaz, m8, trust.

And all those people are cunts, doesn't change my argument at all.

I'm going to bed now dickheads, inabit.

Qué puta mierda el de 1918

1993 is best looking

Could use an update desu