Genuinely curious

This guy is now from your country and trials him for the things he did

how many years does he get (if any at all)?

age of consent in brazil is 11, so idk how many of his alleged victim were falls under that

If he got one year for each victim he'd still get 100+ years, not including his CP. Sex crimes usually don't get life so he'd probably get something around what he got even if the US went for the absolute minimum.

Gross

He'd probably get a slap on the wrist and 100hours community service here

not a lawyer, but I would gues around 4-10 years

What the fuck Brazil.

*guess

>11

jesus christ no wonder you guys breed

>at the age of 14 you can own an assault weapon
>at the age of 15 you can join a CTE program on your highschool
>at the age of 16 you can drive a vehicle at 100mph
>at the age of 17 and 365 days you CAN NOT have sex
>at the age of 18 and 1 day you can shoot a consensual rape-simulation gang-bang with 15 men
>at the age of 19 you CAN NOT consume alcohol

Not trying to start some flag baiting, but double standards while taking the moral highground seem to be more prevalent in the USA. What makes it worse is that a lot of US citizens seem to be oblivious about it, while dismissing every other law sytem as not up to their twisted standards.

the problem is it wasn't consensual

>you will never have this impact on the world

i actually never heard of this seinfeld thing. that's fucking creepy. we literally just had a senate election over this too. when the difference in age is older than the girl herself, that's not right.

I know, but the USA is so incoherent when it comes to teenage sex it's ridiculous. Like when 39yo Jerry Seinfeld was dating a 17yo and everyone went batshit crazy like it was equal to rape or something, or those guys arrested for having sex with minor without knowing they were minors
age of consent in brazil is 14 by the way

accidentally sent before finishing, picture related

>meep meep, here comes the rape bus!

can't blame him, she's hot desu.

>11 year olds go to school dressed like whores
they had it coming

Guy had some good taste

he'll be out on the streets once Democrats legalize pedophilia the way they legalized gay marriage

Nowhere near as many years as he did in the us. The maximum penalty anyone can receive in Argentina is 25 years, mostly for murder. For his crimes, he'd get anything between 8 to 20 years.

Democrats aren't Libertarians

not to mention the great advantage she can both focus on your cock and look at you at the same when doing a bj

le slippery slope meme

>mfw yuros dream of this moment like it's some american fantasy

the amount of times i see german girls posing in front of yellow buses makes me puke

It's a weird mixture of fascination for US pop culture and typical german autistic behaviour when it comes to cars.

It's already begun. They are already condemning people for "ageism" and many far left factions are aligning with NAMBLA and have included pedophilia in with the LGBT crowd.

laws also differ state to state

Sadly around 30 years but will come out after 15 years

>defend a pedophile to be edgy
>somehow blame liberals for pedophilia

this had to be a hard decision for you

So if I'm reading this shit right, he got 60 years for possession of CP but 25-40~ for raping a shitload of minors?

What should society do to prevent pedophilia

>cell phone holsters

WE 2005 NOW

Reminder that in CA if you ID an underage girl, and she shows you a fake ID saying she is 18, and you fuck her, it's still your fault.

worboys

user stop writing fanfiction

there is nothing you can do. America took the phrase, "sex sells!" and literally ran away with it a long long time ago.

if you think anything will put the market in check, then lulz.
this is the human flaw that is in every book and movie and legend: human greed, human lust.

Did this fucker rape anyone??

it's for the best, we have way too many drunk driving accidents involving teen drivers. personally, i don't think you should be allowed to get a driver's license until you're 20.

especially when you consider it's easier to kill someone with a car than it is a gun.

a gun you at least have to have your eyes open.

>using the term assault weapon
good goy. we don’t want people maintaining their personal freedom now do we?

We have drunk driving incidents because the forbidden apple theory. It's literally "cool" to drink at 16 because you're not allowed to. Then kids do dumb shit because of this, they have 0 experience, and can't get it in this prudent society. Why do you think Germany functions better? They can sit around outside at 16 in circles with open bottles if they please.

It's sexual assault regardless of their age, though

Bring back lynch mobs.

Getting shot isn't a freedom, cletus

Pretty normal in my country, nobody would care

Why do we need to protect ourselves from the government if Trump cares about us so much?

Dude lots of adults drink and drive. I'm not talking 20 somethings

Seems like something you're born with, so I doubt we can do anything. If you mean preventing pedos from diddling kids, be more secure in our jobs that surround adults with children.