J U S T

J U S T

AHAHAHAHAHA

HAS THERE EVER BEEN A LARGER FALL FROM IMAGINARY GRACE?

NO AMOUNT OF MARKETING ACHIEVEMENTS WILL EVER COVER THE FRAUDULENT CAREER. LMAO FUCK OFF FOR ETERNITY IN THE SHADOWS OF DI STEFANO, PUSKAS, RAUL, AND I WOULD EVEN PUT RAUL AHEAD OF YOU AHAHAHAHHA

He wasn't even playing dumbass

Yeah I thought so too;he's been invisible the past few games

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha

kek

Ronaldo is the best player in the history of the world, he has:
- the most goals (in Real Madrid),
- the most assists (both in Real Madrid and Manchester United),
- the most successful dribbles (in Manchester United)
He has worn tournaments everywhere he's played
- Manchester United (3 leagues and 1 CL)
- Real Madrid (2 leagues and 3 CL's)
- Portugal (1 Euro)
His leadership skills are unparalleled and top it all he's his own brand and worth at least $1.2 billion dollars according to Forbes. Keep seething.

bet you also rate "carlitos" tevez kek

BTFO

haha le epic meme!! upvoted

What are you so mad about?

>le statpad
>can't compete in football so brings out (((forbes))) value
>most successful 'dribbles'
>argentina flag
my sides

take your medicine please.

*scores hattrick against PSG*

AHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHA

*inhales*

AHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHA

Based NZ.net proxy with the heel to face turn. Leaf-chink BTFO

>2 la ligas in 9 years

sad!

Ronaldo's not even the best player in Real Madrid history.

Poonaldo is the biggest fraud in the history of sport.

Did I miss something big?

>His leadership skills are unparalleled

*throws tantrum when teammate steals his tap-in*

>His leadership skills are unparalleled

Messi is the GOAT but Ronaldo is the near fatnaldo for greatest goal scorer. Not sure why people cant appreciate both for what they are. What makes people side with and argue for billionaire athletes? It's weird.

>billionaire

Kane is the new goat

What board do you think you're on user

>but Ronaldo is the near fatnaldo for greatest goal scorer
no, absolutely, not. Seen both their full careers as they happened and this is wrong

I'm old enough to have watched them both. They score in much different ways but it doesn't change the fact that Cris is a GOAT finisher.

Jesus Christ, I swear CR fans are like a caricaturization of a fan, it's ridiculous. They make fun of themselves just by... being

Just their ability to produce by themselves without an absolute dependence on their teammates performance and servicing is a big enough difference to set CR two tiers below any GOAT discussion (and that's where he is in any normal football talk or ranking, except for fanboys and casuals)

>Cris is a GOAT finisher
yes, like plenty of others that came before and after, doesn't make them close to fatnaldo either

Will the nipleaf ronaldo poster ever recover?

literally FUMING

also he really, really likes women

>The autistic American Messi poster who makes Ronaldo threads everyday

Hello there, I'm from The /sci/ty of Sup Forums and I want to share the results of my recent research about the changes in Sup Forums's population in terms of divegrass.
It is scientifically proven that the more Ronaldo flops, the more Messi Dickusckers appear et visce versa.

Nobody knows, how the end of career of one of the footballers will affect the Sup Forums's population though. There is a theory that the tendency will remain unaffected untill death of all neckbeards who saw them playing.
After that we would see a new generation of faggots who haven't seen their playstyles. This type of Sup Forumsics may develop phenomena called 'The Beckenbauer Syndrome', in which they call both footballers 'great', but not 'that great as Neymar or Mbappe'.

It is just a theory though. >we need to do more research

Imagine being this obsessed with a player on another continent in a sport you don't even like

The Tsu will still win the CL this year

This. Schizophrenia: the board

MESSI GOAT

quality post

why do you still vouch for Ronaldo Sup Forums?
I do it to keep the illusion that I have the best player in the world playing for my NT

Does Sup Forums still rate Guimaraes?

best badge la

Your graph is entirely wrong though. Messi dicksucking is baseline because he's been indisputably goat up until the last couple years, where were seeing a large yet typical penaldo dicksucking surge headed by a class of shitposters, contrarians and acne covered obnoxious 12 year olds that is starkly different in profile from messi's universal dicksuckingbase.

You disgrace /sci/ with your asinine and frankly infantile insight. To think the complicated tandem between good and evil on Sup Forums could be graphed as a simple sine function is ignorant and absurd. Go back to /sci/ and get learned

>It's a Japan, Canada and Romania (all the same person) get BTFO episode

This episode is always great as a re run

Here we have a perfect example of 'transferring autism disease'.
The first case was described near 1987, when Messi was born.
Scientists proved that there is a huge amount of autism within Messi's body, which cannot be held by himself without 'connecting' with other people.
There is a high possibility, that without these 'connections' Messi would explode, causing a damage to the whole Solar System.

It's not fatal, but patients still may develop some of symptoms, including:
>nausea
>constant diarrhea with following shitposting
>shitposting only when donaldo is flopping
>desperately trying to show Messi and his followers in better light
>brain shrinking (see 'brainlet syndrome')
>social anxiety
>bad smell
>virginity
>taking jokes too seriously

relax

Pathetic