twitter.com/AnonBabble

REAL SPECIFIC HOURS

>SJ:Joe Thornton might have hurt his right knee
>SJ:Joe Thornton out indefinitely with MCL injury
kek

m.youtube.com/watch?v=IDxjs72pvvc
First for LA deserves the cup

delet this

Excellent thread Binland, nice to see some effort, not just some faggot posting a Publix pic with a blank newsless OP

>eating after 6pm
Hello fatties

yes hello i was told this is the /pesapallo/ general

>You will never be this dolphin

hello mr.skeletal

you rang?

lel you got me

>eating before 6pm
>not using intermittent fasting for peak performance

confirmed pleb. I bet you believe in "starvation mode" and that breakfast is "the most important meal of the day"

Im a big guy

Bought this 12 pack of glazed donuts from walmart which was like 2 bucks and I ate them all I feel fucking disgusted with myself

fatty. i feel the same when i buy a bucket of kfc with fries and gravy, literally the worst feeling after. now i eat kfc like maybe twice a year

You should you obese fucking pig. What're you a stoner or something? Goddamn degenerate.

>Hating Olympic gold medalist Jumbo Joe

I always take fat shits after I eat KFC and have stomach pains. A&W chicken is way better.

I'm not even fat. I'm a god damn hungry skeleton

>not just getting mozza burgers

For me, it's the double teen burger

mozza is god tier tbqh

>not eating a box of timbits for breakfast every morning

Their breakfast biscuits are like sex for your mouth desu

I used to believe in the meme about genetics.

Then I realized how many calories are in food, how few your daily requirements are, and how bad the average person is at actually remembering what they eat and the illusion was shattered.

Only thing worth eating there, the rest of their food is shit.

>tfw eat like 2250-2500 calories a day and still can't gain weight
what's the point of being literally sick from eating food all day just to gain weight.

I don't even drink coffee so it's the only thing I ever get.

>not having 4 cups of coffee for breakfast

Dairy Queen is meh, wouldn't you all agree?

their hot desserts are OK I've never actually eaten burgers from there though idk why anyone would seems like they'd only be good for desserts.

On rare occasions, Burger King can be decent, rest of the time it's pretty low tier.

What the fuck does Dairy Queen even have outside Blizzards? lol

The burgers are bland as fuck

How tall are you, how much do you weigh, and how much exercise do you get during the day?

I'm extremely confident you're just overcounting your calories. Thin people tend to overestimate how much they eat and fat people tend to underestimate. Its why fatties so often claim that they're 'starving themselves' but still can't lose weight. Its not that they're lying. Its that they genuinely think they're eating 1800 when they're actually eating 3500

I like it. You can get a burger, fries, a drink and an ice cream for 6 bucks. Great deal in the summer.

>tfw drinking an iced capp in the summer and watching comfy CFL

6'3 145 i'm literally skelly tier and i'm not really active so that doesn't help, I eat pretty regularly and don't just eat when i'm hungry but when I try and push it I just feel like shit and bloated as fuck.

Lads LADS

finland

real pacific hours is making me hungry la

DQ should only be open from April-October

2250 is way too little. i eat 3000 and hold my weight

Well thats probably because you need close to 2400 calories just to maintain your weight. You need to eat more. Try nuts or trail mix. Surprisingly calorie dense and not the worst thing to be eating if you're trying to gain weight. There are also some simple things you can do. Switch out 2% for whole milk. Have Greek yogurt instead of normal, etc.

dont say la REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

From Montreal to Memphis par le vu Francais tell all the girls the rougeaus are on their way

gnite y'all be nice to binlan

>still begging for the d all these weeks later
embarrassing

Did we all mention how much we hate Alberta?

Yeah!
Fuck Alberta!

Official /hoc/ ranking of canadian provinces and territories:

1. Prince Edward Island
2. Yukon
3. British Columbia
4. Saskatchewan
5. Manitoba
6. New Brunswick
7. Newfoundland and Labrador
8. Northwest Territories
9. Nunavut
10. Nova Scotia
11. Quebec
12. Ontario
13. Alberta

I'd make some tweaks but overall this is an acceptable list

Some tweaks may be accepted

>1. British Columbia
>2. Prince Edward Island
>3. Yukon
>4. Newfoundland and Labrador
>5. New Brunswick
>6. Manitoba
>7. Saskatchewan
>8. Northwest Territories
>9. Nunavut
>10. Nova Scotia
>11. Ontario
>12. Quebec
>13. Alberta

Basically I put BC ahead of PEI because while PEI is top tier comfy, small mountain/island town BC is on par in terms of comfiness but also has the amenities and infrastructure of a more developed province. Basically if you live somewhere like Nelson or Qualicum beach you can go to Vancouver or Victoria for the day to see a concert or get something you can't find in your smalltown, but if you're in PEI its a way bigger deal. Plus there's things like skiing or hunting or camping you can't get there.

I moved the maritimes ahead of the prairies because they're essentially the same thing but a bit less druggy and a little more scenic. I think they're about on par with the territories so I kept those there.

Lastly I switched Quebec and Ontario because >french

Overall great list Swedefriend, thank you for taking the time to learn about my country.

Find it hard to believe there is anywhere good in Canada

I did not know that Prince Edward Island was a province.

Why is labrador with Newfoundland anyway, is it too cuck quebec out of territory?

Then why are so many fucking aussies coming here en masse? I swear you go to a bar and every third person is some bleach blonde leather skinned obnoxious twat from down unda'

Because it was transferred to British Canada after the French got btfo in another war and is culturally much more similar to Newfoundland than Quebec.

PEI is really only a province because the articles of confederation were signed there and they decided to give them a pat on the head for it.

t. had all his women taken

My first thought was actually to put BC in the first spot because of the nature and scenery you find there. But I chickened out of it because I didn't want to risk too many buttmad canadian posters.

Overall I don't see anything I disagree with that much and after all, I'm sure you know your country better than I do.
I do have some doubts over Quebec/Ontario though, even though frogs are frogs.

Thank you! Always interesting to learn about the rest of the world.

>jumbo ded

No. There's plenty of aussie slags floating around here too looking for that Great White North cock but they're not my type and the accent is really offputting

Sure they aren't Jean

>culturally much more similar to Newfoundland than Quebec.
Don't tell me they play that god awful irish music shit there as well. I thought only indians lived in labrador, why not give it to nunavut?

I meant they speak English instead of French.

Basically what happened is Newfoundland and Labrador were technically transferred over to the British Empire after the Treaty of Paris. However Newfoundland didn't join the rest of Canada until 1949, and when they joined Labrador joined with them, but for semantic reasons they just kept calling the entire province 'Newfoundland and Labrador'.

They really aren't Treva'. Not everyone wants some sunburnt slag. If you're into that more power to you.

Official /cric/ ranking of canadian provinces and territories that i've been to:

1. Nova Scotia
2. Newfoundland and Labrador
3. Quebec
4. New Brunswick
5. Ontario

t. turned down by Shazza

>Shazza
i don't know what that is

Help me make this daring synthesis into le /cric/y Donatello

Might end it all and go to sleep for the night

I think it's a kind of soda

Reminder Canada won the 2004 Stanleebowl but Gary used Jewish trickery to change the andals of history

>mfw reading the vintage 14 year old salt of canadians over their inability to delineate an optical illusion
never went in, here’s to years more of salt to come

>mfw a person who has never skated before in their life tries to talk to me about hockey past

>wasted seasons:
>2

How exactly did they get him to unironically sign for 8 years? It cant be the money, he had so much hype that any team woulda paid the same or close to ir

They had his rights for that entire 8 year period. He knew he was fucked as soon as Edmonton won the lottery. Might as well get paid and enjoy that low Alberta tax rate if he has to spend not just the prime of his career but the prime of his life in that shithole.

Isnt the most arbitration can give you is 2 years? He signed for 6 more years than he meeded

Right but arbitration doesn't affect your RFA status, it just influences your pay. Your team owns your rights until you're 27 or have been in the league for 7 full seasons. He did the logical thing and took the money and ran. Not to mention I'm sure his legacy was a factor in it. He doesn't want to be known as the guy who bailed on the team that drafted him at the first opportunity, even though it sucks. Lindros still gets shit for refusing to play for Quebec

Teams cant take a player to Arbitration twice. If McDavid refused to sign in Edmonton twice, theyd have to take the picks assossiated with his offer sheet

Right but again thats a lot of hoops to jump through with the team with one of the lowest tax rates in the league offering you 2 million more per year than the next highest paid player. It sucks that it was Edmonton but arbitration brings a lot more uncertainty into the mix.

>Right but again thats a lot of hoops to jump through
Thats only IF arbitration gives him an RFA contract. Edmonton wouldnt have had much of a case considering how bad they've been managed prior to McDavid, and during his ELC.

You cant bring up non hockey or team related issues in arbitration cases. All he would have to do is point to the abundance of bad contracts and lack of funds as to why he wants out

taking a steamy albertan

Fuck. Ibuprofens didn't work either lads. Any cheap suggestions for ending it all?

Tide pods

going through that whole process would really damage his reputation. lindros demanding to be traded out of quebec is still constantly pointed out, and basically stalled his HoF entry.

Lindros demanded to be traded at the draft or shortly after, and only because he didnt want to play in the province.

McDavid not resigning because the team is management hell, the almost same upper management that ran Ryan Smyth out, is nowhere near as bad.

I get that. I'm just saying its a lot of bullshit that would probably tarnish his rep quite a bit too. He plays himself up as a quiet, humble, good ol' Canadian boy. I don't know how true it is but he and the media have certainly done a good job cultivating it.

There are too many uncertainties in arbitration, especially when the team you're taking it to is willing to bend over backwards for you to keep you happy. For all he knows the only team willing to both pony up the draft picks to sign him and pay him what he wants is Arizona, and is that really better?

Lindros expressly stated he would play for Quebec for a number of reasons and they drafted him anyway. The province wasn't the only factor, I'm sure he would have been fine with montreal drafting him

*that he would not play for Quebec

time for bed clearly

>For all he knows the only team willing to both pony up the draft picks to sign him and pay him what he wants is Arizona, and is that really better?

The money, perhaps, but no team wouldnt give up 3 first round picks for McDavid.
Either way, Lindros refused to ever even give Quebec a chance, and thats mostly why he still gets shit for it. Players hold out on signing their ELCs all the time. Didnt Jimmy Vesey just do it like 2 years ago? I get hes not a generational talent but this generation is a lot different than Lindros'

lindros had some personal issue with the owner. mcdavids only excuse is that he doesnt want to play there because its shit, which while it is 100% undeniably true, i dont think hes willing to come out and publicly say that. thats not really a good enough reason for him to not play there and comes off as kind of like a primadonna nba/nfl nog.

Not to sound bias, but id much rather have a 21 year old guy say "the management is shit and stiffles the devolpment of its young players" than an 18 year old say "i dont like the owners, ill sit out rather than play"

>his team is under 60p

>Kelly C meme

at least lindros's "reason" isnt as insulting toward the city. the media shitstorm that would ensue is something mcautist knows he probably couldnt handle.

The teams that can give up the picks won’t have the cap to pay him and that teams that have the cap might not want to give up multiple lottery picks. Or might be an Edmonton Tier shitshow anyway. There’s a lot of factors that play into this. It’s hard to go into arbitration when you don’t want to play for a team rather than they aren’t paying you.

And the modern NCAA players are exploiting a loophole, not making demands

>not insulting towards the city

How is saying the Oilers management is shit insulting the city? And there was a huge media shitstorm when lindros did it too