What's all this big stink over China lately?

What's all this big stink over China lately?

Attached: 1569397246527.jpg (500x568, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FIyL8ti3SME
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The NBA said fuck China ma nigga

>The NBA said fuck China ma nigga
It sounds like they did the exact opposite, but I only know what I heard on radio

Yeah, the opposite

What's going on exactly? China bitching because people have mean things to say about their shitty country?

NBA is bowing down to China money.
So is Blizzard/Activision now.

Other way around, faggot.

US corporations are sucking China's cock over minor controversies of individuals supporting the liberation of Hong Kong.

People are mad the the corporations are doing so.

China just needs a little tegridy.

Attached: https___blogs-images.forbes.com_danidiplacido_files_2018_10_sp-2204-news-episode-announcement_v01.jp (960x540, 67K)

People think China is bad because it doesn't like asshole protesters in Hong Kong setting fires and smashing windows and and acting like retards.

I figured it was something like this. It's funny because these are the same people who love it when corporations take stands with shit they agree with. It's complete hypocrisy. You either want these companies taking political stands or you don't.

>Asshole protestors
Yeah all those "assholes" who are tired of living in a tyrant country. Fuck off.

Hong Kong was a democratic nation under European rule for a while and now that's gone.

People of Hong Kong's rights are being eaten by main land china and they're protesting it.

Proud of South Park sticking it to China and then doubling down with their "apology" afterwards

Attached: winnie-2.jpg (963x463, 43K)

Hong Kong rescinded the extradition writ as the protesters wanted, they then decided that wasn't enough and went from peaceful to violent protesting setting fires and destroying property. We're somehow supposed to think that this behavior is acceptable. It's not.

Hong kong has been owned by china since its release from the brits.
One country, two systems.
Hong kong has been chinese since the day it was given back. The impending reversion to "one country one system" was known and written into the contract.

Tyranny my dick. I already gave the reason that started the protests initially. There were no marches against 'tyranny' prior to that. What tyranny was Hong Kong supposedly imposing? You don't have any idea, do you?

You realize Hong Kong is Chinese right? How the fuck are they not living under a tyranny? You must be a chinese plant

You keep using the word tyranny. What tyranny was imposed upon them? Give this tyranny a name. I'm a Chinese plant? Kinda fucked up, ain't ya?

6月4日天安门广场大屠杀 Tiananman square massacre 动态网自由门天安门天安门法轮功李洪志Free Tibet 六四天安门事件The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安门大屠杀The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派斗争The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大跃进政策The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人权Human Rights 民运Democratization 自由Freedom 独立Independence 多党制Multi-party system 台湾台湾Taiwan Formosa 中华民国Republic of China 西藏土伯特唐古特Tibet 达赖喇嘛Dalai Lama 法轮功Falun Dafa 新疆维吾尔自治区The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 诺贝尔和平奖Nobel Peace Prize 刘暁波Liu Xiaobo 民主言论思想反共反革命抗议运动骚乱暴乱骚扰扰乱抗暴平反维权示威游行李洪志法轮大法大法弟子强制断种强制堕胎民族净化人体实验肃清胡耀邦赵紫阳魏京生王丹还政于民和平演变激流中国北京之春大纪元时报评论共产党 独裁 专制 压制 统一 监视 镇压 迫害 侵略 掠夺 破坏 拷问 屠杀 活摘器官 诱拐 买卖人口 游进 走私 毒品 卖淫 春画 赌博 六合彩 天安门 天安门 法轮功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 刘晓波动态网自由门

The tyranny in fucking China. Do you think those two places are on opposite ends of the fucking planet or something? And yes you are a plant, you make it more obvious by the fucking word.

Typical corporate America. Ignoring what's right and cooperating for cash even if the money is from a corrupt and evil empire that abuses it's people and terrorizes America itself. That's why they were so against the re negotiation and impending tariffs. They are all invested in China regardless of the damage it does to their own society.

By the way, if you're in China, don't read that post because those phrases get flagged in the Great Firewall and you will quickly be arrested and reeducated.

Last try cause you're a fucking idiot and I'm tired of your stupidity. What tyranny did China impose on Hong Kong other than the extradition writ that was tabled as the protesters wanted? What tyranny existed prior to that? Tell me, was it human rights, taxes, put it into words? Will you forget the Chinese plant shit you paranoid idiot.

Do don't have to visit China, just wait long enough and China will visit you.

Because China is a threat to the world. Duh. Xi is turning China's clock to Mao-land, with all the menace that comes with it.

China was supposed to honor Hong Kong's political system for many decades. It has systematically broken that promise, showing it cannot be trusted.

youtube.com/watch?v=FIyL8ti3SME

You're an idiot

Hong Kong is Chinese and under China's rule. I understand you just learned English recently so this point keeps getting away from you, but try harder to get it. Are you trying to say Hong Kong is a free country?

Broken what promises? You have no idea what you're talking about, do you? You can't write anything specifically, just vague generalities. You're a waste of time.

>and now that's gone.

and whats changed, faggot?
Stop eating western propoganda.
What excatly changed? Can you even name one thing.. what was changed to provoke so called protests?

RIP winnie the pooh

I know Honk Kong is Chinese and under China's rule. That's not the issue here. You keep talking about China imposing tyranny on Hong Kong yet you seem incapable of writing what that tyranny is specifically. What tyranny is China inflicting on Hong Kong at the present moment?