XFL BACK

IT'S
FUCKING
HAPPENING.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6fz19LqlSt8
twitter.com/xfl
cbssports.com/wwe/news/this-is-the-xfl-again-controversial-football-league-set-to-return-in-2020/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>tfw no Opie & ponytail Anthony pregame show

bet they STAND for the anthem

stream link

youtube.com/watch?v=6fz19LqlSt8

3 PM EST is 9 PM in Germany, right?

HE HATE ME RETURNS

i guess you could say the NFL has...

NO CHANCE

>ALPHA entertainment

is he one of us, guys?

shut up faggot

8 PM GMT

yeah but that's England etc.
we are GMT +1 I think

>W
>B
>F
>INCOMING

if he's gonna try a new football league where he tries to focus on American pride, then He's about to lose a shit ton of money again.... And also he has no stone cold or rock to bring in the money to carry the weight this time.

Watching wrestling over the age of 13 is soy as fuck

Will he bring in Tebow and Kaepernick to be the Hogan/Sheik of our generation? Will he shock the world by signing Brady and Gronk?

Shame this faggot took the handle
twitter.com/xfl

This but unironically

How can anyone hate Vince McMahon? The guy is an absolute madman

He will sign mediocre talent not good enough to play in the NFL, he will focus a lot of shit on national anthems and American pride because that's what he did with hogan 35 years ago and he thinks hulkamania is ready for another run

Its bait obviously but i will get hype for it. Its just a headline grab during superbowl hype. Its just CM punk returning from MMA or something.

Sup Forumsettys SEETHING

BASED VINCE I hope it works this time

cbssports.com/wwe/news/this-is-the-xfl-again-controversial-football-league-set-to-return-in-2020/

Fuck you nigger his business consulting is legendary.

He sold a ton of WWE shares... He's making a big move. I think he's going to buy the panthers,

Will he be the absolute madman and start in the fall with Tim Tebow headlining?

JFF will be there too, maybe VY as well.

>alpha entertainment

BASED VINCE

It won't be Hulkamania it will be Tebowmania

I hope they bring back the rush coin flip that injured people in the first ever game.

>sports

BASED

Congrats on getting worked, kid.

Can't wait to get worked into a shoot all over again.

Based Vince working Sup Forums into a shoot

> @'s in a smaller font than the rest of the tweet

What did OP's photoshop mean by this?

What if it's an arena football league?

>Colombia
Then your uncles will be able to sell even more cocaine than ever before.

Come to think of it, that'll happen no matter what the announcement is.

What if it's the XHL?

BASED

bit rude

the first nigger to kneel during the anthem faces Brock lesnar in a hell in a cell

XLS :^)

DIMES

Would be rubbish compared to the Xremier League and the Xungesliga.

mah god stop vince, roger goodell has a family

>people are already saying if they can tell you what a catch is and is not they'll watch it over the NFL

I PUSH MY FINGERS INTO MY EEEYYYYYEEEESSSS

He iis going to buy the Panthers and change the name to the Carolina Exxxtreeemmme.

>Patriots cheat to win the super bowl
>come out during the first week of the XFL and throw all their rings into a trash can
HOLY FUCKING DIMES

can someone explain to an idiot what the XFL is

It's the thing that's going to save American football

Did you ever play mutant league football as a kid?

BAW GAWD somebody stop the damn match!

It was bascially the WWE meets NFL. Instead of the coin flip, they had players fight over the ball (each ran from their 45 yard line)

They called way less penalties, focused on the players hating each other and showed a lot of cheerleader ass.

The NFL caused it's down fall bc people liked it. There's an ESPN 30 for 30 on it called This Was the XFL.

/ASP/ IS BACK AND RUNNING WILD ON Sup Forums

Except now that the NFL is losing lots of ground instead of gaining it like at the turn of the century, Vince decides it would be a good investment

NFLettey eternally BTFO

>There's an ESPN 30 for 30 on it called This Was the XFL.
Is this available online somewhere?

I actually do remember when it was around-- I was at some rando truck stop in Texas that year and saw the Birmingham Bolts bus parked there. To this day I regret not hanging around or knocking or some shit.

>Rodgers decides to follow Brady to the XFL
>gets screwed by the ref and ruled down on a game winning TD

ONE MORE DING-DONG DIDDLY RUN BROTHER

What if its the XLR?

>XFL back, and by extension so is SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT
YOU SEE, HERE'S THE THING, Sup Forums, IN THIS BUSINESS...

Yeah you can probably torrent it or stream it. It's one of the best they've ever done.

It's 30 for 30: This Was The XFL.

The best part about the fucking opening rush to the ball was some fucking dude broke his leg on the first came JUST TRYING TO GET THE BALL

hope the franchises are actually in some football cities this time

So we all understand the XFL was a piece of misogynistic, overcompensating trash and its revival is predicated on its being a piece of misogynistic, overcompensating piece of trash, right?

And that it’s a reaction to football’s CTE scandal and is meant to be a vehicle for insecure men who rely on external supplements to their flagging masculinity?

Post yfw it's actually Vince buying the Panthers and going full WWE with it once he does so.

cringe

It's not though.

>cbssports.com/wwe/news/this-is-the-xfl-again-controversial-football-league-set-to-return-in-2020/

>XFL IS BLACK

What did OP mean by this?

simp

Fuck this right wing snowflake cunt. Protesting peacefully and quietly without hurting anybody (and no that does not mean your feelings) is part of america we aren't fucking fascists.

So Sup Forums, when did you stop watching wrestling?

Me at first in around 2004/5, when the The Rock wasn't around anymore and the Attitude Era was over.

I then started watching again some years ago for a while once The Rock came back, but stopped I think in 2014.

based

>The best part about the fucking opening rush to the ball was some fucking dude broke his leg on the first came JUST TRYING TO GET THE BALL

didn't the xfl also not have any health insurance for players so the guys season was fucked, he never got any money and had to pay out of pocket for the hospital?

Yep. Exactly. And I'm sure stuff like that is why he's gonna wait until 2020 to do it.

Might as well take 2 years, get all that shit squared up and build hype.

ding dong diggity faggot

beggin ya pinhead

t. kike

Was it hard to type that while choking on black dick?

>I think he's going to buy the panthers,
bingo

If you think he's bringing back the XFL I have a bridge in Brooklyn for sale you might be interested in.

Is this actually happening or are people just memeing?
Are the game results scripted with XFL? If not, how come Vince is getting into it? I thought he liked being able to have pre determined winners since that's how you build stars

>t.masterrace cucks who are fat and balding.

Sorry the only thing you have to be proud of in life is your race without any accomplishment. Have you tried bleach?

if you protest at work you deserve to be fired

try it at your job and see what happens (if you have one)

HOLY FUCKING BASEDOLA

It's either XFL or he's gonna try to buy the panthers. I think XFL would have a better chance of success these days with social media and streaming. He could just stream games from the wwe network if he wanted.

even the NBA didnt fall for Sackorpicks retarded protest

Fuck niggers protesting that cops won't let them get away with crime.

I sympathise with niggers who bitch about being oppressed while being paid millions to stand around for two hours every weekend while fucking ten bitches a month and snorting more lines than a Robbie Fowler goal celebration: the post.

So are a bunch of stadiums just going to sprout out of the ground? Nothing is going to happen

I'm not white. nice try though kike

it's funny because it could actually happen

you just rent them my bro

HOLY FUCKING DING-DONG DIDDLY DIMES

Vince McMahon is basically Sup Forums personified plus a shit ton of money. I don't have my hopes up but it would be based if he brought it back.

>Sackorpicks retarded protest
blackmailed or paid off. it was very fake.

THE MADMAN

>alt-right snowflakes will infest this league and ruin what could have been great fun

boo

So we get a sticky in two hours, right?

someone takes Sup Forums way too seriously

unless Vince is draft only white players, I think we can safely say that reality will win out on this one.