Why are our league's logos so aesthetic?

why are our league's logos so aesthetic?

if the aesthetic is mspaint sure

They're not tho
/thread

>*blows you out of water*

to balance the bad football they play

>please watch our league is lower than EFL League 1, featuring teams like Walsall, Rochdale and Scunthorpe

How

Leixões logo is actually patrician

nothing wrong with scunthorpe, was my team badge in fifa 12

damn, whats that UDL team?

Portugal is a small country, makes sense

>Leixões logotype as shit-tier

Quem é o parvão das galáxias que soltou essa abominação?

União Desportiva de Leiria

Fifa 12 was patrician

What were your favourite 5 songs of it?

>Portimonense
>not aesthetic as fuck

Finnbro gets it

>3mn tickets sold out of an population of 10mn people

That's pretty impressive tbqhwy, it's two times the % of germany

it's actually the highest one among first leagues, lmao

Portugal: 35%
Netherlands: 34%
Bongstan: 25%
Spain: 22%
Deutschstan: 15%
Italy: 13%
Frogstan: 12%

>why do logos look good
ARE YOU OKAY

how can one man be so wrong?

>this is what porcoposters actually believe

>leixoes
>shit tier
devias levar com o taco do simbolo do leixoes na peida

a minha peida com o bastão enfiado era mais bonita que a merda do símbolo do Leixões desu

L-lads, can >we do it again?

>Portugal: 35%
most of them sold by the big 3 anyway

Honourable mentions to Braga, Guimarães, and to some extent Chaves and Maritimo too.

>a Christian ship that once it made landfall raped and pillaged all of the natives thus creating the rapebaby Brazilians that we know today

Kek

Of course you can. You have a shit defence and Sporting failed to defeat you last Saturday. No reason for them to defeat you this time, unless penalties

R8 our teams logos

Posta, só para tirar as dúvidas

And the name is the guy who discovered the way to India, having nothing to do with Brazil

Plenty of good ones. Better ones are: Bahia, Cruzeiro, Fluminense, Grémio, Palmeiras, São Paulo

For me, it's Corinthians, Cruzeiro, Fluminense and Vasco.

To be fair Duarte Pache- I mean, Pedro Álvares Cabral doesn't have that sound of Vasco da Gama

FIXED.

I may do one for the Segunda l8er

n-não me digas essas coisas

Shit, only now I figured Nacional's crest is like Man. Utd. Of to shit tier it goes

Redpill me on Krovinovic

Will miss the rest of the season. This lad will replace him

sim, e como de costume, temos razão, seu mouro de merda

Sorry about Gabigol we don't like him either only Santos fans think he is good

Fuck him

Corinithians, Fluminense and Vasco de Gama are all god tier. I like Flamengo too

A FUCKING DAVID STAR

Do you guys really think the only portuguese people who came to brazil did it before our independence? There are tons of portuguese people who came in the late XIX century and early XX century, and some of them created football clubs.
i have like 3 great-grandparents who were born in portugal, it's fairly common

For me, it's Beira Mar

*copies Alverca logo*

Americans explain this

We're aware but it's still nonsensical to name it after Vasco da Gama. Palestra Italia, for instance, also has the "my heritage" scheme to it but isn't nonsensical for Brazil

Scottish total 3,205,325
Scottish population 5.295 million
60%
Everyone else BTFO

Total without rangers and celtic 1,218,687
Still 23%
Does anyone else even try

>per capita

It's not "my heritage", those people were immigrants and they named their clubs after their culture.
Vasco da Gama were funded in the year of the 400th anniversary of Vasco da Gama first voyage to the Indias, that's why they decided to name their club in homage to him.

Pallestra Italia was funded by italians, just because they were in Brazil they should've named it "Samba & Caipirinha FC?

t. vectorized mascot above marvel superhero font "franchise logo"
good post
better post
yes

it's spanish but this is the GOAT

1st generation? Anyhow, it's nonsensical given the brazilian context.

>Pallestra Italia was funded by italians, just because they were in Brazil they should've named it "Samba & Caipirinha FC?
Do you know how to read? I said Palestra Italia is an ok name. Vasco da Gama isn't - Álvares Cabral would kinda be.

Both are fine, if they wanted to name the club after Viriato they could, I mean if you move to Switzerland and go live in a community with a lot of portuguese people and then decided to found a club there, would you HAVE to name it after something/someone portuguese who have relevance to Switzerland?

Also, something you're not taking in consideration is some brazilian football clubs from coastal cities evolved from regatta clubs (Flamengo, Vasco), so
A. You're portuguese
B. You're creating a Regatta club
C. It's the 400th anniversary of one of the most important things your people have done, and it is related to maritime activities
>D. It still somehow silly and nonsesical to name your club in homage to the guy responsible for that

>would you HAVE to name it after something/someone portuguese who have relevance to Switzerland?
ffs you're one dense fuck. I'm not saying it has to have relevance to the home country (hence the Palmeiras example) but it shouldn't be contrarian to the home country - like discovering the way to India instead of discovering Brazil.