>tfw BIG DOG REIGNS WINS THE HIP

>family friendly
>no criminal record allowed
>names on back of jerseys most likely not allowed again
>all "extreme" elements of original XFL removed
>it's going to be like what nu-WWE is to the original WWF...bland/awful

Jesus Christ, this is going to fail so hard

we dont want to hear about your personal problems

What is this? The soyboy football league?

they're gonna do it right this time. it's gonna be fucking amazing

>people complaining about "rigged games" and the nfl becoming a joke like the wwe
>vince mcmahon drops another XFL reboot right now of all times

I can almost see this succeeding if you give the whiniest fanbases some elite winning fake football franchises, like the Raiders

Also gonna have racist trumptards supporting it because they are gonna force players to stand for the anthem. You could fucking tell he was hiding that fact.

POST WHAT YOU WANT IN *YOUR* XFL

Nicknames: Yes
Helmets: No
Niggers with criminal records: No (realize that this IS extreme in the modern socio-political climate)
Replace Coin Flip: Yes
Commercials: No but I don't think anybody wants this
Half-Time: Yes (this is for strategy)

>making a thread before the bump limit hits
VINTAGE ASP

It’s going to be pretty much the actual NFL with more fun and less political bullshit. Top college prospects will now be choosing between the NFL and XFL, and many will pick the latter. This will be huge

Niggers with criminal records: Yes
Commercials: Just make it quick but I don't think anybody wants this
Half-Time: No, random mini game

WE BACK UP IN Sup Forums BITCH

>>names on back of jerseys most likely not allowed again
>>>it's going to be like what nu-WWE is to the original WWF...bland/awful
Confirmed DOA. On this board at least, people were excited for the pageantry and over-the-top personality to separate it from just another football league. People don't like how bland the NFL is. If the XFL could have more personality and entertainment value along with decent football it might survive but now it's a dud

>NFL shills getting their work in early

YA SEETHING SO HARD BOY YA GETTING WORKED INTO A DING DONG DIDDLY SHOOT

It's like I'm in an AOL chatroom in 2000

How did he hide it? He basically said no kneeling niggers, just put it politely.

that isn't remotely true

at best the XFL is going to be the equivalent of the euroleague to the NBA, which isn't a bad thing

Vince either has to have a huge name or two in his back pocket or he is gambling hard again.

the first nigger to take a knee will see Brock lesnar in a hell in a cell

You do realize this is absolutely the perfect time to challenge the NFL, right? They’re already bleeding. I’m not saying XFL will completely take over but it’ll be at least on par with the NHL/MLB

Helmets: Yes
Niggers with criminal records: Hell no! Same for spics. I do not want Booker T 2.0-
Commercials: Why not?
Half-Time: Have the cheerleaders dress slutty and dance. Why not hire more Japanese fem wrestlers so they can be cheerleaders?

He sees the ratings falling for the NFL because of niggers so he thinks he can make his league all-American and patriotic like hulk hogan and get massive ratings. He's an out of touch old man.

It's fucking weird, right, like we're back in time.

>but it’ll be at least on par with the MLB

mexico please stop talking about shit you know nothing about

it will always be a secondary league

despite the ratings drop in the NFL, it is still far and away the most watched thing on American television. the capital is not there for the XFL to be on the level of the major four leagues

the plan is to hire away college stars right? (then they can go to the NFL later)

why play for free at Texas when you can make 200k in the XFL?

>Woke up and decided to clean out some of the old boxes that have remained unopened through 2 different moves

>Find Nintendo 64 with my whole forgotten library of games.

>Log into computer, check news

>Fucking XFL is back

>Go online to see AOL Chatroom quality banter about XFL vs NFL on Sup Forums

Nostalgia rush has lasted all fucking day bros. What's going on?

Hope he's been making plans, because I'd wager he comes across some cash pretty damn soon.

what if its the opposite... what if he's no longer an out of touch middle aged man but in an in touch rediscovered old man who wants to basically just fund the 'right' people ie not turbo jews to run his version of what he feels the NFL should be for America.

I think he might be onto something here.

Cry more you retarded shitlib.

They should stand for the anthem.

Respect our national anthem and the flag, or get the fuck out of my country.

Surely the ncaa would allow that to happen.....

It's amazing how many people @ it without even looking at it first

what does replace coinflip mean? what would you replace it with?

Nicknames: dont care
Helmets: yes
Criminals: No
Commercials: How would they receive money without commercials? Rather have commercials than buying a subscription or some shit
Half-time: Dont care
No politics or social issues
No rules against dancing or shit talking each other
Adult rated stream/audio feed for their helmet microphones
I'd like to see military airplanes doing shit during half time maybe or during the anthem
I want hot fucking cheerleaders doing hot things with different types of hot uniforms
Cool effects and technology on the video stream
Fireworks and big shit during the victory celebration and especially during championship
Epic commercials for the championship solicited from companies

cant wait..who /bolts/ here

Nicknames: Yes, absolutely
Niggers with criminal records: Yes but if they cop a felony in the league they're automatically out
Commercials: Yes, but have longer breaks in between quarters and halves and cut down on ones in the middle of the game
Half-Time: Yes along with small breaks in-between quarters but not too long

>what if he's no longer an out of touch middle aged man
anyone who has watched WWE in the past six years knows that he is

get back to work Roger, hows that UK franchise coming? been working on that for a while

quality-of-play killed XFL last time. the games looked like small-time college football.
shitty football is hard to watch. the NFL makes it look easy. there are enough terrific players to fill his 8 squads and the 2 year timeline/52 week contracts will give teams and players the space they need to get their shit together.
and with Vince owning and controlling 100% of both the league and its teams there will be no meddling from asshole owners.
XFL will be a suprising success. i can't wait.

I swear to fucking god if they hire Kaepernick I'll murder a small Asian family

brandon jennings went to europe and got paid, then went to the NBA

Vince will jew tier haggle to not give the guy a cent more than he has to, but he'll know the importance of having ownership of @XFL.

aim higher, user. u can do better.

The fact that this makes you mad is the sweetest thing

Calm down Marky Mark.

>implying hiring Kaepernick wouldn't be one of the best things they could do

he would be the hated figure the league needs. the XFL's Brady

>Being this mad over a guaranteed Draw

Kaepernick will only be allowed in if he turns white/arab again.

College basketball doesn't come anywhere near the amount of money college football makes. XFL will not be signing kids out of high school because it will not be allowed. Please don't be retarded.

>league starting in 2020
>he thinks the "movement" will still be alive then

>not wanting Kap to get bashed around in league with less rules protecting the QB

hes gonna get hired they will need players

I respect the country not worship at a piece of cloth and a stupid ass song , countries aren't fucking religions and that's the beauty of america I don't gotta go fucking anywhere and you have to deal with it faggot.

>XFL will not be signing kids out of high school because it will not be allowed.
Says who?

NEW FAVORITE GENERAL

>family friendly, says McMahon
... isn't this why the NFL is so shit already?

That's not going to happen. If people are starting to watch less of the NFL, they're not going to watch an even inferior product. The XFL was done by week 3, I'm not sure why they think it'll be different this time.

racist trump supporters.

Nicknames: No
Helmets: Yes
Nig w/ records: Don't care as long as they can play
Replace coin flip: Maybe
Commercials: No
Half-time: Yes

Here's how XFL could truly win:

1. Now, we know getting good players to play will be a difficult task, so that's why they should aim to recruit college eligible players and offer them something the NCAA will not: A wage.

Imagine getting good, up and coming college players playing in this league playing with NFL calibre players. It'd be great!

18 year old niggers vs 30 year old men on the football field isn't going to happen. Use your head

>inferior product
They elected an inferior product as President, anything is possible

>Kaep starts winning games in the XFL as part of the NJ Hitmen
>Plays in the XFL World Bowl against Tim Tebow and the Birmingham Bolts

>instant ratings

It's gonna be Good Boy Tebow vs SJW shitskin Kaepernick for all the marbles.

The media will eat this shit up

Trump supporters are Based. It's Hillary shills that need to fuck off from this site.

How can they stop it?

You're fucking drunk. I'm a top college prospect, there's no way I'm picking the XFL in my damn prime. The games will be meaningless, there's less money to be paid, and you still have to deal with the same concussion bullshit.
If I'm going to the XFL, they better be offering $100M contracts upfront and right out of college like the NFL used to before the new CBA.

Honestly though, I wonder how much they'll need to pay players to get them to be more inclined to signing XFL over NFL. Right now it still just seems like only for people that fail to get into the NFL

Remember all those super famous football players who went to arena football right out of high school then to the NFL? Me either because that shit doesn't happen.

youre not getting paid shit and youre lucky if you even get an offer from either one. stop role playing tyrone

>Trump supporters

Do cool shit like launch competition sports leagues

>Hillary supporters

Complain online all day

Hmmmm

Plus it could be used as a stepping stone league where those college recuits will go to XFL for 3 years and then go to the NFL afterwards

>You're fucking drunk. I'm a top college prospect, there's no way I'm picking the XFL in my damn prime.

>They should stand for the anthem.
They should have the freedom to kneel, just like I have the freedom to think they are dumb niggers

gr8 b8 m8
hilldawgs stand up!

well that's true

Not having a half time would be retarded the players need a breather so they aren’t completely fatigued the second half

>MUH NFL
YOU'RE FINISHED

Thank you canada , I wish we had your healthcare.

It's going to be guys who aren't good enough to play in the NFL. Not guys on the same level. Guys who don't have it yet Guys who never had it and guys who used to have it but not anymore. That's what the league will be made up of

you're thinking of the nba.
nfl doesn't need a halftime.

That makes sense. Highly ranked prospects going from college into the XFL to play for peanuts and memes does not.

McMahon 2024 for POTUS.

>Nazi frog poster being triggered

What if this was all part of McMahon's plan from the start?
>xfl 1.0 bombs
>achieves postmortem cult status
>nfl inevitably declines
>xfl 2.0 takes advantage of these factors

>he doesn't know about the USFL in the mid 80s
>he thinks kids can't be bought
read a book kid

So in terms of skill it'll be on the same level as arena football?

>All this nfl damage control
shouldn't you be kneeling with your wife's son?

How would you guys feel about the XFL having a rolling clock like soccer?

>you mad bro

only 8 teams...will they bring back older ones or bring in new cities ?

I'll watch it over the NBA.

Cry harder you unpatriotic Commie.

>who is Herschel Walker

It's not wrong. Vince clearly showed he has no idea what the league is going to be or how it's going to work. Just that he wants it to happen. He's not going to be able to throw around money to pay for good players like NFL owners do.

One of the greatest college running backs of all time

Kurt warner says hi kid

How about they play it in 3 20 minute periods

Or add innings like baseball

100 mil says otherwise.