i can't bear babies, my relatives strated hating me because of this
fuck off bitch I don't wanna hold that feelingless crapbag

SCARJO BTFO

>feelingless
Hunger isn't a feeling?

>boss baby
Because american like movies about literally themselves

>JEWBABY

>guys, people like stewie from family guy right?
>lets make a whole flick about a smart baby, those retards will love it

Trump is the POTUS and you think people wouldn't want to watch a movie about a baby boss?

Remember when Stewie was the smart, evil, bond villain baby that hated his mother and became just a gay baby?

>cookies are for closers

What did he mean by this?

It's hard to believe someone that young could have risen to the rank of boss

Wow they literally made movie about meme

If I were that kids family I would be suing Spielberg fast.

>any likeness to any people or events are purly coincidental

came out on a weekend just before all the kids go for easter holidays

shut up marge

Because Alec Baldwin is funny on SNL

FUCK DRUMPF LMAO

Chris, I'm fucking glad this movie came out. I don't know if it happened on any other theaters but they've been showing previews and ads for this shit before the movie for what seems to be years.

Because he is both le baby and le boss xD those are silly traits to possess simultaneously.

DRUMPOF

HAHAHA IT'S A BABY DOING ADULT THINGS HAHAHA I AM EASILY ENTERTAINED TAKE ALL MY MONEY MISTER GOLDENBERG

hehe it's like the rant he made in an R-rated drama film from a quarter century ago

>that hairline

fucking JUST!!!!!

DUUUUUUUDE BABIES LMAO

SO CUTE xD

That baby sure has brass balls.

It's a school holiday and families tend to go to these films together, so you're looking at 4/5 tickets per transaction.

Damn you must hold a lot of existential pain. No wonder you lash out at your relatives.

Americans are subhumans with double digit iq thats why

Why is Dreamworks 200% pure cancer?

Have they ever actually tried?

Dreamworks has 2 sides to it.
One side makes things like Prince of Egypt, Antz, HTTYD, Kung Fu Panda, etc. They actually try for these films, getting appropriate cast/crew and people to organise them.

The other side is the constant churning out of shit that is almost guaranteed to make a profit.
Their advantage over Disney and Pixar is that nobody is surprised if one of their movies sucks, so they can slip failures under the radar even if they actually worked hard on them.

It's running against the weebshit version of Ghost in the Shell.