You now think about the case where Brady is injured in the SB and has to come out of the game -- and then the game is...

You now think about the case where Brady is injured in the SB and has to come out of the game -- and then the game is lost because your backup QB is somewhere in SF watching the game on TV.

Other urls found in this thread:

ninersnation.com/2018/1/26/16938126/jimmy-garoppolo-contract-extension-rumors-aaron-rodgers-highest-paid-quarterback-adam-schefter
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>implying Hoyer cant beat Foles
LMAOing my ass off

when was the last time hoyer put 38 points on the nfl's top defense in a championship game?

damn, who's that qt?
I love american football now

>Brady is injured in the SB
We're not in that timeline, sorry

Foles is way better than Hoyer

That's not what he said.
Wouldn't have to, he's not playing against the top defense. People who obsess over QB duels are idiots.

>on the nfl's top defense
JAX had a considerably better pass defense and Jimmy put up 44 on them. Fucking retard

the level of reading comprehension in this thread is trump-supporter tier

I was just responding to a challenge thrown down by a Pats fan. OK forget for a moment that in Foles you are facing a guy who just won a championship game against the NFL's top defense. When was the last time Hoyer saw meaningful action in the postseason? That would be 2015 with HOU. He was 15 for 34 with 4 INTs and 2 fumbles. In a situation where Brady goes down in the SB, do you really want that guy facing the #2 defense in the NFL and losing - especially when it didn't have to be that way if you had just kept Jimmy.

This is about Hoyer vs. Foles and how if it comes to that in the SB you will die in fire while crying "Why did we trade Jimmy?" Go finish HS before you post again.

brady always play injured ,hes not a sassy lil bitch

back the fuck off!!!??

>5 owls
>die in a fire crying for losing 1
nah

You're a joke. Foles is 10x better than Hoyer

>8 TDs
>5 INTs

he's a meme

>when TB12 makes it all the way for years on his own winning 5 superbowls
>suddenly needs a back up

yeah, no

Brady would keep playing until he's like that limbless knight from Monty Python and the Holy Grail, all while insisting "it's only a flesh wound"

I too sometimes like to pretend you can still make real jokes on Sup Forums, tripfriend.

Does Jimmy g still get a ring if the pats win?

It's up to Kraft who gets rings. If he wants to piss away 60 grand, sure.

>mfw hoyer the destroyer

no, but he would get a bigger check for the game than Brady due to contract structuring.

San Francisco is starting to reconsider Garoppolo and his 5-7 TD/INT he showed in these garbage time games.

Now they're thinking Kirk Cousins or possible offer to buy out Aaron Rodgers. I'm dead serious.

ninersnation.com/2018/1/26/16938126/jimmy-garoppolo-contract-extension-rumors-aaron-rodgers-highest-paid-quarterback-adam-schefter

evil emperor

>finally get the perfect franchise quarterback
>handsome, athletic, experienced, beloved by all
>But could we get Kirk Cousins? That's the question

what is this retarded Rodgers would leave GB meme? ESPN's diversity board is clearly upset that they couldn't ooga booga Kaep onto a team.

So it's pretty obvious New England is picking up a Quarterback this year, so who will it be?

Use their 2nd rnd draft pick or try to get somebody like Foles or Keenum who will be expendable after this season

Pats will draft a QB and develop him under Brady while he rides off into the sunset over the next ~3 years

this is all talk to drive down his price should they negotiate a contract (not a franchoise tag)

If Brady gets seriously injured he's going to regret leaving immediately