Jesse Lingard is the ‘English Andres Iniesta’, says former United Youth manager Rene Meulensteen

>Meulensteen said: ‘I can recall players like Ruud van Nistelrooy and Diego Forlan coming down to watch our sessions, and when they saw Jesse both said, ‘Jesus, this boy is good’.’

>‘I saw so many similarities in their games, and I always believed that Jesse was the English Andres Iniesta,’ Meulensteen told Bleacher Report.

>‘Like Iniesta, he finds these pockets of space, he is always on the move and has very good feet. The only thing missing until recently was goals, but now Jesse is scoring important goals too.

>‘In my opinion, you could fly Jesse to Barcelona, let him play in Iniesta’s position, and he would comfortably be able to do it and fit in.

>‘And he does it in the Premier League, which is more difficult than La Liga, so that is a credit to Jesse.’

La Liga BTFO, Jesse 'English Iniesta' Lingaard is better than all your roided up manlets

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4UugS9l6QvI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The world's oldest youth prospect

TOP KEKS

>another one of these young and promising dark folks appear out of nowhere
>ofc he's """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""English""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
>x and y say he is the next z
>all of England literally see them as their messiah
>somehow nothing else happens
>nothing has ever been heard about him ever since

Many such stories!

What, like Mario Gotze? Taking out the unnecessary racism of course lol

I don't think anyone sees Lingard as the next messiah though, for the other part you are spot on

>his counter is literally a combination of no u and attacking the guy that unironically won us the world cup
Is this the British humor everyone keeps talking about?

If Kane was German he'd be your best player kraut

Certainly gets more goals and assists than Iniesta.

He's 27 and had about 3 good games in his career

>tf
>tp
you dont know what ur talking about

is this retard blind? lmao they are nothing alike, completely different kind of players wtf

Is this a fucking joke? I've watched every United match he's played in and he's useless the entire match until he scores or assists some flukey as fuck goal. Ludicrous.

>the guy that unironically won us the world cup

It's not out of the question that Lingaard could score the winner for us in 2018 vs Brazil to rival Gotze, it doesn't change the fact that Gotze nowhere near lived up to promise

LA LIGA EXPOSED!!!

no wonder Meulensteen is completely discredited as a manager

saul niguez is like 150 times better than this mutt lmao

his dabs are really nice though
the form and the emotion behind it are top notch

>young

lingard is 25 tho which makes it all the more embarrassing

*dab*

too true

The way I see it, after spending 89 gorillion on their former youth player, United are absolutely terrified of letting go of any half-decent lad that still have a shred of potential for greatness.

Lingard obviously has a fraction of Alli's or Sterling's ability while being 2-4 years older than them, but hangs around because of how embarrassing Pogba's saga was for MU.

In appreciation for his French overlord, he's even adapted dabbing as a celebration.

Iniesta is the Spanish Lingard

he's unironically better than any player your country has produced

>'t-the ratface paceynigger is good guys I swear'
british 'young prospect' number 1000, to bad this one isn't even young

Manure cancer is the worst. What a disgusting club

if was the owner of a team like PSG i would put like 180mn on him, you would have to be crazy to not listen to the renowed former united youth manager Rene Meulensteen

Based

Let's start a list. Here's a few off the top of my head:
>andros townsend
>ross barkley
>danny welbeck
>jordon ibe

t. ian from anywhere but manchester

>25 years old
>a grand total of 23 league goals as a forward
but he's black and dabs so that's good enough for united customers and the english media

>the [nationality] [famous player]
The easiest way to spot a flop.

steethinf, obsessed, obese, etc.

>theo walcott
>nathan redmond
>kieran gibbs
>wayne routledge
>alex oxlade-chamberlain
>gabby agbonlahor
>joleon lescott
>ashley young
>ravel morrison
>jack rodwell

>You now remember when Meulensteen was Fulham manager and signed a bunch of random shit from the Man U reserves

Not sure why anyone would listen to this fraud

So far we have
>andros townsend
>ross barkley
>danny welbeck
>jordon ibe
>theo walcott
>nathan redmond
>kieran gibbs
>wayne routledge
>alex oxlade-chamberlain
>gabby agbonlahor
>joleon lescott
>ashley young
>ravel morrison
>jack rodwell

Could prolly make this list 50 players long. wasn't Will Hughes going to be the "next" someone

>David "next david beckham" Bentley
>Micah "next sol campbell" Richards

German user talked about melanized English """hopes""" and Hughes is pure Nordic blood, I'm afraid.

And yet even if he was that good he would still be in Jose’s Park the Bus system and still do nothing.

You're just naming black players. The only ones of those that were hyped Walcott, Ox and Jack Rodwell for about a month

Now i know why he's no longer their youth manager

And Ox is good now under Klopp, it was just >Arselel making him seem shit before

Ox`s problem, much like the Liverpool team, is consistency.

*dabs*

Well the article isn't that b-
>‘In my opinion, you could fly Jesse to Barcelona, let him play in Iniesta’s position, and he would comfortably be able to do it and fit in.
Top fucking kek

Dele Alli is also a meme.

>list of players that aren't particularly great
>as if every single country on the planet doesn't have the exact same

Josh "English Pirlo" McEachran

Friendly reminded Manchester United is an anagram of "Entrenched Autism". Makes perfect sense.

DON'T YOU DARE TO SAY INIESTA AND JESSE LINGARD IN THE SAME SENTENCE

>>joleon lescott
>>ashley young
both these players were good there was a year when young was unironically englands best player yet everyone seems to forget this

city and united both suck desu

The only ones out of these that people ever claimed to be the future were Welbeck, Walcott, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Lescott and Young. The rest are just average players.

he was born in warrington. wtf are you talking about? the colour of his skin pissing you off? stick it up your racist ass. maybe you can timewarp back to the 3rd reich asshole

whats it like to hate? cant be fun to be in poland either.

wouldnt like to miss penalties in your country wtf

This

more racism from a german. suprising.

>‘And he does it in the Premier League, which is more difficult than La Liga, so that is a credit to Jesse.’

So basically better than Iniesta.

>It's not out of the question that Lingaard could score the winner for us in 2018

4 u

*scores the world cup winning goal*
heh, nothing personnel kiddor

he would be our best striker, yes. he would fit very well t b h

The moral caliber of players at top clubs these days is at an all time low. Half of United's team consists of black lads who pretend to be gangsters. Martial seems like the only decent black player they have. The rest are all dabbing or "Milly-rocking" clowns.

>object of football is to score goals
>Kane scored more goals than anyone else in 2017
>No German player probably even in the top 10
>you

the object of football is to win
and england's done none of that for some time at the wc, euros, or champions league.

England is a bum factory.

and Martial is wasting away at park the bus man utd

england is my city

youtube.com/watch?v=4UugS9l6QvI

>every brit hyping up this promising youngster
>actually look up his stats
>he's fucking 25

this is a meme and I'm just out of the loop, right?

was your last world cup more recent than ours?

He's only just started to be productive. What will happen next is that he'll dine out off this reasonable form for the rest of his career and never get near it again.

what up lads

*milly rocks*

what do you mean by this

That would be Lucas Vazquez

in his defense, lingard is pretty damn great at moving into space and being at the best spot between the enemy lines, he has nowhere near the technique of iniesta, but his positioning is borderline world-class.

this guy was battling relegation when managing israel's second biggest club. he's also failed at more clubs since being sacked I think.
he's just riding being fergie's assistant, his opinions are worthless

is he, dare I say it, the black raumdeuter?

only united fans rate him though

i never thought an American flag would post something this good. You are absolutely right.

>t. someone who's watched all united games since August.
i can say pogba has been a far more effective player desu. Lindgaard just has his 15 minutes of brilliance with an empty subpar performance the rest of the 75

I haven't made up my mind yet. He's brilliant this season, but some of the goals he's made felt like luck, as though I don't see him scoring those goals on consistent basis season after season.

I also don't rate his possession as highly as Iniesta. I don't think he would made it in a possession based team like Barcelona. In a physical, counter attacking side like Man Utd sure, he cut it, but not in Barcelona.

That said, there are some blacks in Barcelona that I wouldn't think would cut it, but have made it there anyways. Dembele, Umtiti and Semedo all have too weak possession game in my eyes, but they are playing on a consistent basis.

>black raumdeuter
quite a name for a metal band