Inb4 they label this as a horizontal move and not a demotion

Back of the bus with you.

back on my face with you

>make a website that is catering to like 7% of the population
>most of that population is illiterate

hmm wonder how well this will go

Seems to be working for Breitbart

I hope Jemele has a smelly

Business decisions that cater to SJWs are terrible for business. Look at what is happening to traditional media, Hollywood, ESPN, and so on. ESPN is on its way to being to sports what MTV is to music. Disney will slash its budget and it'll be a small operation.

Does anyone still watch ESPN? I literally only turn it on to watch games.

>Republicans are poor
>unless they're rich
>even though leftists claim to support the downtrodden

this is why Trump is President

Shame Sup Forums didn't partake in the boycott.

Who or what is an "SC6?"

>tfw she will never make you her white reparations cuck-slave

WELCOME TO GOOD BURGER

>Vince announces XFL and says it will do away with the incredibly bias that ESPN and the NFL has shown

>Fans show they actually want this

>The next fucking day they fire this racist bitch

Looks like someone is back in the wining column

Joke's on you guys, she ASKED to be demoted to the website!

twitter.com/jemelehill/status/957002297489477633

lmao no one believes that garbage damage control

>black power tv failed again

same happened with larry wilmore

basically sportscenter for black people, but no one was watching it because Jemele's a dumbass that no one likes

youtube.com/watch?v=GB3ZS2_lid4

>everyone keeps saying demoted
>no official statement of demotion
>she's still going to have appearances on several ESPN shows and just wanted to return to journalism
>her cohost is still on the 6pm slot

I don't understand why everyone here is celebrating as if a dragon was slain? It's pretty clear she walked, and if things were different ESPN would have fired her AND her cohost, and then not have allowed her to branch out into different areas where she could hemmorage even more money while also still keeping the other head of the beast intact in her cohost.
You guys want to say you're right so badly that you're ignoring the writing on the wall. Jemele is literally just going to be end up being a guest that pops up on the different shows all the time instead of just being confined to 6pm sportscenter...

this is pure coping

That's already the implication in the headline

>she willingly took a massive pay cut
you're an idiot. you think they pay literal who bloggers as much as on-air personalities?

It's funny how many times I get called a rich elitist and a poor hick in a matter of minutes sometimes

Ok.
I never said they'd pay as much, but yes it is possible she willingly took a pay cut. People turn down money to chase other pursuits all the time. Dave Chappelle did it when he left his show, the guys on Always Sunny are in the middle of doing that right now as they are all pursuing individual roles instead of sticking to guaranteed Sunny money, Harbaugh did it when he left coaching the 49ers to coach Michigan, Donald Trump left being a real estate tycoon and making mad money to play politics for fun and make a minimal salary, etc.

Didn't Trump defer the salary?

Who /XFL/?

Heh they couldn't fire her or she'd cry racism bloody murder again so they relegated her to the shit race-baiting corner of E!SPN.

He takes home no salary and donates it all. The most recent quarters salary went to HHS for research into opioid addiction.

It also suffered from the fact that it airs after so many different banter shows that even TV zombies are fatigued and change the channel to the news.

get fucked bitch you and that other nigger you hosted a show with cause neither of you could last on the top echelon shows, Around the Horn and First Take

seriously, you fucked sucked on FT years ago, and so did that other nigger on ATH

neither of them could make compelling arguments and would always resort to some stupid fucking reference to jay z or MUH hiphop u wouldnt get it cuz ur white bullshit

except that Scott Van Pelt himself tweeted out recently that the internet is irrelevant to TV (paraphrasing)

now that they FINALLY put first take on espn3/watchespn i have no reason to

Since these rape cases are popping out, I’m worried about Alabama. Also, how am I gonna get a gf if these rape accusations exist?

except espn's twitter posted a clip from their stupid 30 for 30 where everyone does a Vince impression and it ends with a cut to a scene from the NBC executive belittling it

typical passive aggressiveness from obviously left leaning organizations

so she's so retarded that she thinks she will get more exposure as a blogger? or can you at least admit she got BTFO as an anchor and is doing something else because she knows everyone hated her (blacks included) on that show

lmao, bitch literally gave herself away with the "context" of "the short stint i had" you fucking completely exposed yourself by trying to explain it

if u left out that entire last paragraph maybe we'd believe u

fun fact, teh fucking ex-host of first take and formerly cold pizza was and is still is on ESPN sportscenter, because its the fucking highest paying position in the business, otherwise he would have "asked" to go back to hosting first take and be with his buddies joking around

everyone knows first take is the biggest cash cow on that network, so much so it got moved to the fucking main ESPN 1 while sportscenter was DEMOTED to espn2

and your dumb ass was once on FT and only lasted a month

have fun being another faceless forgotten article written on ESPN that nobody fucking reads cause 99% of their info is shit they just repeat from twitter or other sources

>everyone wanting to pretend that SC and ESPN have declined because of political shit and incompetence when in reality it is the fact that nobody under the age of 30 watches TV anymore

the presidental salary is only 100k, he makes that in a day on his other businesses

*sassy negress finger snapping and head bobbling intensifies*

Fuck off back to Sup Forums with this shit.

lol @ "is leaving"

bitch got demoted to a shitty meme website instead of their marquee televison show

still not going to watch it as long as the other retard is on there

She doesn't need more exposure. She's already got close to a million twitter followers and she's loved and/or hated by legions of people at this point. The people who hate her in particular seem to follow her every move and report on everything she does. She could theoretically make a killing off of lunatics like PJW or Clay Travis tracking her every article, dissecting it, and telling their followers why it's bad. Just like they do everyday with the CNN hype machine.
Moreover, my major point as to why this isn't a BTFO is because they didn't fire her damn cohost. If it was about removing the problem, they would have removed the whole problem. Not half of it, while giving the other half a new venue and still allowing them appearances on the shows.
I don't get why you guys can't see this? At any other job of your employer wants you gone, they fire your ass. They don't move you into a new department, give you creative control, and allow you to still have the keys to the corporate ferrari and allow you to make appearances at the old position with your old coworker. They fire you. Especially since Connecticut is a state with At-Will employment.

>seem to follow her

nigger the only time shes ever been in the news is when she WASNT suspended for tweeting out racist or damaging shit on twitter against trump or other shit that other ppl at ESPN had been fired for

literally the last year of articles about thisbitch are the 3-4 times she was suspended or should have been

nobody fucking cares about her and now that shes off TV nobody will

Sure they wont. Just like how the MAGA crowd doesn't read CNN all the time either, I'm sure. They form their complaints through osmosis.

Sup Forums: KILL THIS NIGGER BITCH SHE CALLED TRUMP A WHITE SUPREMACIST
Also Sup Forums: We love Trump because he is a white supremacist

Fuck off back to your containment board you teenage faggots.

> when you realize all the Sup Forumstards are here because of the XFL

yeah after the public has been calling for her to resign for months now

>larry wilmore
That nigga ain't even black.

God I want to fuck her

Jemele and Wilmore are biracial, more than likely the children of mulatto couples not the children of an interracial relationship. They are extra woke so they fit in better with their black peers

cringe

More like tryhard larpers, just like Kap.
>l-look how black I am... notice me Sharpton senpai...

>the presidental salary is only 100k
I thought it was 300k starting

I never liked her much on ATH either, Jackie was better.

And Bomani was my favourite minority.

>all of you people praising ATH and First Take and not even mentioning based PTI

>whining about le Sup Forums boogeyman took a sharp upturn after the /asp/ies flooded here post XFL announcement

hmmmm really makes you think doesn't it
how's your phone battery btw?

How is black/liberal twitter taking this?

fake news, it is 400K

It was a massive pay cut and ESPN is run by morons who are too spineless to make any decision the public could respond too positively or negatively to.