Who can realistically stop us?

Ederson (Manchester City)

Dani Alves (PSG) - T. Silva (PSG) - Marquinhos (PSG) - Marcelo (Real Madrid)

Casemiro (Real Madrid) - Paulinho (Barcelona) - Fabinho (Monaco)

Neymar (PSG) - Jesus (Manchester City) - Coutinho (Barcelona)

Bench:
Alisson (Roma)
Miranda (Internazionale)
Douglas Costa (Juventus)
Firmino (Liverpool)
Willian (Chelsea)
Fernandinho (Manchester City)
Alex Sandro (Juventus)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5w0Iq68QJmY
elmundo.es/deportes/2014/04/29/535f83a1ca4741711f8b4577.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Germany

Alisson is better gk, desu.

What's the current german NT?

>Ederson Over Allison

Absolute state of that midfield. They'll get killed by any one of Germany, France, Spain and Belgium.

>Daniel Alves
>Marcelol

Bunch of players that beat Brazil 7-1

>euro seleções
This meme is dead already mate, is either Brazil or Argentina taking the cup home.

Nice "midfield" you've got there

>he doesn't rate Cassio

We learned NOTHING from 2014, holy shit.

?

Casemiro is the best defensive midfielder right now. Fabinho is excellent in marking and defending. They'll both provide the posession of the ball in the midfield and mark the other team. Meanwhile Paulinho will act as a link between the midfield and the attack, while Coutinho and Neymar will be the playmakers.

They'll get killed by Mexico in 16 round

a combination of 11 of those players:

>Neuer, Ter Stegen

>Hummels, Boateng, Hector, Kimmich, Rüdiger

>Kroos, Özil, Müller, Sane, Reus, Gündogan, Goretzka, Khedira

>Werner, Wagner Stindl

biggest strength is probably our solid as fuck midfield, CBs and GKs

biggest weakness is lack of depth in fullback and striker positions

>bunch of babbies who hide in Ligue 1

When things go wrong they'll dive, toss their arms around and cry to the ref and none of them will pull their socks up, face the pressure be accounted for.

2 CDMs and a hole player do not make a good midfield, the only creative players are playing on the wings and if they try to be playmakers you'll have no wingers.
Coutinho should play in Fabinho's place and either Costaor or Willan takes his place on the wing

>coutinho should play in the middle

why, he is already barely visible as the winger and will score a blooter or a nice individual set up.

him in the middle will just be one man less in the whole team

Add Süle and Draxler to that list. I agree with the rest.

care to explain what you mean?

We're overhyping this team's capacities, just like we did one year prior to the last World Cup.
In fact, every single time we overhype a team, they blow it big time.

as a brown person i really would like Brazil to win as they are the only intrinsically brown country that has a good shot at winning the WC
France isnt fundamentally brown like brazil is

he believes our mistake in 2014 was the players being shit selected. and not just Felipão being one of the worst coaches ever

how do you expect to compete with the stacked midfield of Spain/Germany/France when you don't have a single creative player in the middle?

how was Felipão a shit coach in 2014?

>Thiago silva is nicknamed "cry baby" in France because he's crying and shitting himself all the time.
>Marquinhos cried when asked about Lucas and why he wasn't playing anymore
>Neymar cried in a press conf when asked if it was true that he was unhappy at PSG
>David Luiz crying all the time.

You won't win shit mate. You need real men to actually win stuff.

Also : 7-1.

>Ederson (Manchester City)

good goal keeper

>Dani Alves (PSG) - T. Silva (PSG)

Old cunt will probably let in a few goals

>Marquinhos (PSG)

literally who?

>Marcelo (Real Madrid)

old cunt past his prime

>Casemiro (Real Madrid)

More like casa negro am I right lads? nah he's as good as Kroos so he good

>Paulinho (Barcelona)

the GOAT!

>Fabinho (Monaco)

literal who

>Neymar (PSG)

fraud cunt who cant carry his team

>Jesus (Manchester City)

good finisher

>Coutinho (Barcelona)

my favorite futboleiro

is Paulinho really that good

Coutinho, firminho, and casanegro arent good?

delusional cunt

>>>>Flag

nigga he is the GOAT, dont ever question him

i'm talking about the midfield in OP's formation

2014 was Scolari's mistake. He changed tactics and formations right before the game against Germany, even Alves said it, something would obviously go wrong looking at the way he was handling the team.

Thought Brazil were favourites but when you post the team like that I change my mind. No creativity in midfield and 3 old/shit PSG defenders + Marcelo who's been terrible this season.

Baulinho >
GOAT >
maybe try coutinhO niBBa

kill yourself if you think all those teams have a creative midfield.
Germany have one of the most pragmatic midfields of all time, yeah the system works, but just because the system is too good and the cogs work well together, they have 0 creativity in a tight situation.

Kroos is one of the worst midfielders in that aspect. he is a pace setter, and a brilliant ball mover, but that is it, he dies when you need a sparkle of emotion, maybe a long shot, or a difficult pass.

Spain has a decent midfield with great support from the forwards, but it is a new unproven system, we will see.

France is pretty similar to Brazil i think, with Rabiot being one of the most underrated midfielders right now

i couldn't care less about the NT, but you really need to stop the hype with european "creativity", specially considering the recent euro cup and how devoid of creativity the whole tournament was

>>Marquinhos (PSG)
>literally who?
The best defender we currently have

>Fabinho (Monaco)
>literal who
A really good defensive midfielder, but perhaps Fernandinho should take his place.

This, but unironically

youtube.com/watch?v=5w0Iq68QJmY

Ancient tactics, David Luiz positioning (which lead to 7-1), midfield protection, Fred in the squad, Daniel Alves defensive methods, media Management (they let a fucking jew stop a training session to record a tv show) , all our training sessions being open to the press, over dependence from Nerman, lack of creative style of play, lack of bench options.

And the worst part is: Tite is doing exactly the same.

Marquinhos is a great defender.

>Ligue 1
Sorry, they're shit

lol that midfield is almost as bad as Englel

>And the worst part is: Tite is doing exactly the same.
I agree with everything but that. Tite has been great so far, he has just done some questionable calls like Taison and Renato Augusto when there are far better options available.

i guess whats funny about paulinho case is that everyone thought he was going to suck so badly because he came from the chinese league but he did alright in barca

Well, Ligue 1 is famous for being really defensive, so I think they're good.

It's famous for being shit.

Should call up Fred from Shakhtar

horrible coach who thought he could just motivate the players well enough and he would win the world cup.

Fred playing as a lone striker with not a single good midfielder to play between the lines.

picking Bernard over Willian when Neymar got injured against Germany.

2 full backs who were primarily wingers and had no coverage from the actual wingers because Neymar and fucking Hulk would never help the defense.

Paulinho having no space in the midfield because he had to play far back and the attackers had no time to set up a decent play so he was useless 90% of the time

I don't think I'm ready for boring as fuck Germans to equal Brazil's world cup trophy count lads. Why did they go from pic related to a bunch of fuck bois what happened?

Brazilians are so fucking cocky lately, now more than ever I wish another 7-1 for you guys. I was sad when 7-1 happened because muh Sudaca brothers, but now you deserve to be wrecked.

kek, those were dark times

>Silva, Iniesta, Saul, Thiago, and Isco are not creative
>Ozil, Draxler, and Gundogan are not creative
>Pogba and Rabiot are not creative

>he wants to face them with a purely physical midfield of 3 players who can't even control the ball properly

If Brazil doesn't win, France will. France almost defeated Germany in their own home, but Germany scored a lucky goal at the last minutes. And they defeated Germany in the last Euros with a weaker team than the one they currently have.

how is the German team boring?

wouldn't be surprised if Germany scored more goals than any other NT since 2010

Lmao post the France NT picture and I'll tell you which country is brown. Maybe you mean that France isn't brown but literally black.

well, fuck you too, buddeh

He's right. Toni Kroos basically epitomise the archetypal German player. Efficient, robust, zero flair. Although it's not necessarily bad because it works

Alisson (White

Dani Alves (White)

Marquinhos (White)

Coutinho (White)

>>Silva, Iniesta, Saul, Thiago, and Isco are not creative

i just said they are creative, i just feel like it is a new team that we can't tell how they will play it
>>Ozil, Draxler, and Gundogan are not creative
It is an extremely pragmatic midfielder, yeah, like i said.

all those players are pragmatic, Draxler is a good player, but the system is above all those players, and the system is being built for 10 years or so, they don't need creativity, they need good space filling and synergy.

i am not saying this is a bad thing, but when they were in a clutch situation you could see they are not creative.

>>Pogba and Rabiot are not creative
don't ever @ me again, Pogba is horrible

>being this butthurt
That's why your people are known for being cucky manlets

i hope ur trolling
and not the guy ur talking to but I was gonna say that he meant to say that the average citizen in the country is a brown person, unlike i france if u stop trolling france still is a majority white country

leave Nerman to me

If only you had a real striker, this would the goat team. I expect germany vs brazil to be a 4-1 germany with brazil trying hard to get in, but get fucked on counter attacks.

>Ozil,

literally only reason he's playing is because of his experience and reus is always injured, 2010 Ozil was better

>Draxler
Le run really fast and driblle then miss man.but ok he's creative i give u that

>Gundogan are not creative
dude isnt even a starter for germany

should of said kroos

Son of a bitch, still mad because this preto filho da puta.

>i hope ur trolling
?

Go explode yourself sandnigger

that france game was more of "germany losing" then france winning , 1st goal was a penalty that was not deserved, 2nd goal was a legit goal but was germany's mistake for not clearing an easy ball

also Khedira, Boatang, and their only striker Gomez were injured for this game.

Now germany have better strikers and better midfielders since 2016

elmundo.es/deportes/2014/04/29/535f83a1ca4741711f8b4577.html

only in brazil are these gentlemen considered white

I feel like creativity is good to have, but now Football is about tactics and a good system more so than creativity. I think creativity was more important in the 90's and 80's when everyone played the same.

Just look at an anlysis between juventus vs barca in the last champions league, and madrid vs juventus. its now more about tactcs than creativity to win big tournaments

They're considered white by anyone with half a brain, they're just targeted for racism because they're from a third world country.

>dani alves
>considered white

>t. the new Argentina apparently

>its now more about tactcs than creativity to win big tournaments
ur flag surprises me, yeah, that's how it is, no team could ever be successful with just 1 player.
See Portugal in 2016 for reference when Ronaldo got injured like 20 mins into the final, but they still had their team doing team stuff and just playing their game, winning in the end

>should have
This stumps the americano

This all depends on mullel and the form of wagner/gomez/werner.

>This all depends on müllel and the form of wagner/gomez/werner
Thomas M. somehow always delivers in World Cups even though ding shit in every other competition. It's magic.

Werner will be the only striker in Russia. I honestly don't even follow /bundes/ this year since my team is in 2nd /bundes/, but Werner is a young guy who is still developing and he has to have some mental strength considering the whole country hates him. I guess Werner as striker with Müllel and Draxler on the wings will work out and that's most likely the way Löl will deploy our troops

>I feel like creativity is good to have, but now Football is about tactics and a good system more so than creativity. I think creativity was more important in the 90's and 80's when everyone played the same.

yeah obviously. that is what i am saying, you need good cogs in the midfield than a flashy passer or a Coutinho in the middle.

France

does Gomez even have a chance to play ? or is he too old?

Well thats true for a team with a solid defense. Brasil does not have that. Teams with a solid defense can afford not playing attacking football with creative elements, Brasil cant play defensive the whole round and hope for counter attacks because they will get efukt. They have to try to keep possession which isnt really possible against good teams with that midfield. Thats the primary issue for me.

Well sort of yes, but he never had a "bad" season before a world cup before. His current season is still pretty decent so it should be alright. I would still play Gomez over Werner because Germany doesnt usually need a fast striker, they need someone who can score headers and for me, thats Wagner or Gomez

Football reflects culture and your culture is fat women shaking their arses and twinks shitting on bossa nova

>A brit slagging someones culture
Interesting

Didnt realize hes 32 already, he should still play.

And look at our football team...

Well Gomez has a history of not delivering in the NT, so it could very well be possible that he will play. And Wagner... oh well I'd be surprised if Löw even knew he existed.
Werner isn't that bad at headers though. He fits into the team decently

So your culture is dark folks doing shenanigans in groups of 11 to random other people?
I thought this was America

>UK
>no guns
>only knives
>knives have a cutting edge

And you know what else has a cutting edge? Harry Kane

Wagner has played quite a few games now (since he moved to Hoffe), has a solid record too. Against shit teams but still. Id honestly be surprised if he wouldnt be called up to the wc.

is the england the arsenal of national teams? Can hold their own againts big opponents but misses chances to capitalize againts mediocre teams because lack of leadership?

Is this a new meme I don't get?

We're the Swansea/Bournemouth/Southampton
>try to play good football because better teams do
>fail miserable because quality of player just isn't that good

>Ederson
overrated
>Dani Alves
too old, bad temper
>T. Silva
too old, cry baby
>Marquinhos
manlet
>Marcelo
meme
>Casemiro
walking red card
>Paulinho
was so underrated he became overrated
>Fabinho
admit that you never watch him and have no idea how good he is
>Neymar
diva
>Jesus
overrated
>Coutinho
goes invisible from time to time

France has a better team than us, it's a matter of Deschamps making it work

Honestly lads, it's coming home

I mean Mexico handled Belgium's midfield evenly. So I think this Brazil team has the potential to possibly stomp everyone. They completly dominated the hardest qualifications in the world. They're just too dynamic. Pic related.

Maybe as started getting subd out at halftime or as a sub, I thibkcstindl or Werner would be better suited.

Friendly reminder Brazils best team couldn't score against our C team

That game was completely one sided, in your own home with all your 11 players playing on defense.

guess what, this is what the world cup will be like until the semi-final, every team parking the bus hoping to win on penalties