Are they still diehard fans? I haven't heard much out of Seahawks fans lately

Are they still diehard fans? I haven't heard much out of Seahawks fans lately

A squall of mediocrity grounded them.

there are not diehard americans fans, you guys cheer for a franchise lmao

Well the Seahawks are different because they'll never move. Seattle is a pretty diehard sports city

Eh hehe, yeah they're so dedicated.

>It's another retard ignores college sports episode

Youve heard them nonstop. They are just eagles diehard fans this week.

yes

shit NFL season honestly. Too many kneelers and Bennet is a dindu

at least we are getting a hockey team soon. That will bring white seattlites together

Still here

They re all to busy rooting for there "other" favorite team. New England.

>that friend of a friend you know who hated football till Seattle won an owl and now claims new England and Seattle as his teams

That's the spirit.
>tfw avs fan since the 1990s
>always wondered why there was no hockey here growing up
>soon

They were going to show up, but Malcolm Butler undercut their route

>move to downtown seattle from the east coast
>rent out a $1400 a month apartment
>apply and get hired at mcdonalds full time since they literally hire anyone
>make $15 an hour because that is seattle's set minimum wage by local law
>get $2400 a month in pay because no state income tax
>pay the $1400 for rent
>live off of $1000 a month easily

my plan is literally flawless

ravenna area?

your gonna get more like 1700 monthly after taxes

all the die hard seahawk fans are still here and still loud. all the bandwagon fans that jumped on during the Superbowl success wave have jumped off and our on another teams bandwagon.

rumor has it some "big time" changes are coming to this team really soon. a complete roster overhaul might be happening. Rebuilding the offense around Wilson and the defense around Wagner

I'm still out here I just rarely announce myself as a seahawks fan in other teams' gamethreads because that seems like a faggy thing to do.

But I'm very glad they fired everyone, although I'm calling it now, Schotty is going to be worse than Bevell

>Schotty worse than Bevell
This. Also Norton Jr being the worst DC since Casey Bradley

remember the Supersonics?

You mean that team that was unfairly taken from Seattle?

anyone else remember when seattle fans had spreadsheets of data to prove why playing early games was unfair to them and only them, and not the other west coast teams?

>die hard sport city
>only has 2 sports

Lmao

i think it was more that seattle had more early games then any other west coast team which is ridiculous considering they travel farther then any two NFL teams combined

hahaha fucking 49er fans
what abunch of cucks

All of their All-Pro players are leaving, and Pete Carrol is considering retirement.

It's too bad too, they were so close to being a dynasty.

time for a new wave of all-pro players
Pete aint going out without another ring

>unfairly

major league sports teams are a business. they don't just up and leave a city for no reason. obviously there wasn't enough support, AKA, money for them in Seattle.

I really wish that they just sacked Cable. He's pretty much the entire reason that the run game was nonexistent this season.

I make $2000 a month as a Caregiving House Manager (it's so easy it hurts), and my rent with all utilities in a studio is $450. Everything else is less than $500. I basically have $1000 every month to blow.

fake news

he used the fact that the city didnt want to pay for a brand new stadium that wasn't needed to leverage the move. way bigger market in seattle then OKC ever will be.

Was just in Seattle. 12 flags fucking everywhere.

You clearly have no idea what causes teams to relocate.
Lack of support can cause it, but there's a multitude of other reasons too. Good examples I can think of is the LA Rams and the Minnesota North Stars.

NE almost lost the pats because the owners make so many other shitty investments they couldn't pay the operating budget. had nothing to do with the fans. NE income is what kept his fucking gambling afloat in the first place.

WE OUTCHEA

>implying asians and illiterate mexicans watch handegg

I have this.

I unironically bandwagoned the Seahawks in 2013 when I started playing American football at uni, I play corner and personified Richard Sherman on the pitch for bants, couldn't enjoy the hype of their Super Bowl win as I'd only supported them briefly and it was a blowout win which wasn't much fun..... nowadays as the LOB has faded away I'm drawn towards americas team (NE) which I'll probably stop supporting once Brady leaves as there's so many players on a team it differs from football and I'm not landlocked to an area. Feels weird being a glory supporter for the NFL when I've stuck with Liverpool since birth for footie

They've been Pats fans ever since Malcolm Butler did his thing.

Neck yourself

much like their gender
their fandom has yet to be fully determined
>sometimes seacock
>was pantherfags that one failed bowl year
>then falcuccks
>this biwl they need to see where the right identity politics are and which espn team to root for
as of now theyve focused back to being gs warrior apehoop diehards

If you weren't around for Shaun Alexander you don't get to call yourself a "die hard" fan. If you weren't around for Tavaris Jackson's season you don't get to call yourself a fan. If you started watching Seahawks in Wilson's second season you're just a shitty bandwagoner. Gatekeeping is a good thing.

I thought they could have gone after Le'Veon Bell to help Wilson out but it looks like he's resigning with his original team. probably for the best