What teams do Muslim immigrants support in your country?

What teams do Muslim immigrants support in your country?

NFL teams

Turks: Turkish teams, Real or Barca
Arabs: Real or Barca

Not a single one of them supports a local team.

I don't know since I don't hang around muzzies

Redskins probably.

psg, real Madrid. Whoever they bet on with my tax money.

real madrid, apparently

Unironically Arsenal

bulgaria
ludogorets, galatasaray, and of course
Besiktas

eSport teams

ISIS

Manchester United, Liverpool, Arsenal and now more recently Manchester City. There seems to be an aversion to Chelsea as far as the big clubs go.

we dont have muslim immigrants, feels good

Even the Muslims are scared of the cartels.

bitch ass niggas

First wave immigrants? usually in Sâo Paulo they support Corinthians, just like most 1st wave immigrants

they got muslims in Brazil?

i guess we have more muslims immigrants in São paulo than in the rest of the country but yeah.

we had a medium immigration wave in the 20th century and now we have some refugees etc.

usually arabs that immigrated in the last century converted to another religion, or are not practicing muslims.
but the refugess or just new immigrants are more serious about their religion.

only 'muslims' I know well enough to know their sports preferences are black muslims, you know the Farrakhan prison islam type

and their preferences are the same as any other black around here, Cowboys for football and whoever has star players for basketball

I seriously doubt the Pakistanis that pump my gas have any american sports preference, probably just their national cricket or whatever

>NRL
Bulldogs
>Football
Western Sydney Wanderers
>AFL
Collingwood

I've seen the videos on LiveLeak where humble Mexican shop keepers cut teenage girls' hands off for stealing, fuck ever going near that shit.

Fuck Central America all together.

Maple Leafs

united and real madrid
ssssshocking

Rude

Euro Soccer teams

Winnipeg Jets

>think about it

Why would we get out of a shithole just to go to an even worse shithole?

palestino

Galatasaray or Fenerbahce

Mexico has a better standard of living than Egypt plus higher GDP.

Wogs support Arsenal.
Pakis support Man Utd.

WHY DID YOU INCLUDE THE GREEN TEXT

LET
THE
JOKE
SIT

FC Hartz4

Their local team + one big foreign one

arsenal and real/barca

Because we're racist at the bridge

I mean, most Muslims in the US are still American-born black people. I'm pretty sure immigrants would just support the local team of where they settle down, in order to fit in with the already-here population. If I had to guess, the Detroit teams probably have slightly more Muslim fans since Muslims make up such a relatively large portion of Michigan.

Nah Egypt is dope Mexico is gay

Barça or Madrid

I've never pretty much never seen real arab muslims before yeah we have alot of those black muslim converts in the inner city but that's it.

lol, only white canadians like hockey.
minorities all love the raptors or barcelona.

>t. winnipeger.

Forgot PSG

Also,if they are from Frankfurt, they will support Eintracht Frankfurt

In my school they mostly supported Man Utd with a few Liverpool. Which is weird considering that Arsenal was actually the local team

NY Jets

isn't Palestino a catholic club?
or at least the owner was catholic

vast majority of immigrants arent interested in football

Underrated post

el chicANO

United or Arsenal.

They get racially abused at Chelsea or Liverpool, and dislike Jews

No

font: arial 12

Brazil had a huge influx of Syrian and Lebanese immigrants, he have more Lebanese descendants in Brazil today than the entire population of Lebanon.
But that doesn't mean they're muslim, the reason they fled Lebanon and Syria is exactly because they weren't muslim, they are Orthodox christians.
If you actually left your mom's basement, you would know the location of at least one Syrian/Lebanese orthodox church in your city

Rijeka
Just because most non Croats live there

No. We have a lot of Lebanese Christians though

Is she somali? Why are they all so lightskin/caramel looking while the men are mostly dark as shit? Never quite understood it.

make up

somali people have a higher degree of mixing with semitic people than the rest of the black africans. they look like color inverted jews

> NBA
I'm going to assume Lakers just because your second/third generation Arab/Paki who has grown up in major city centers hangs around enough blacks to get into materialistic street culture

Are there Somali people in Brazil? Damn these people are everywhere.

>Damn these people are everywhere.
Not here in Germany.

Bullshit, I know several BVB turks.

>lol, only white canadians like hockey.

Punjabis like hockey where i'm from
at least ball hockey (they love that shit)

also
>the Winnipeg Blue Bombers

What type of black Africans are mostly in Germany?

are you retarded?that is exactly what i said.
We have a lot of catholics lebaneses and syrians but we also have a lot of muslims., but most of them are not first wave immigrants

if you actually stepped out of your bubble you would see that we have mosques and people with burqas.

yeah it is way less than other countries, but it is still a considerate amount talking about south america level

germans

>burqas
You mean hijab. Burqas is an afghan thing.

thank you for your correction
mashallah brother

Isis

No problem my brother in islam.

POST MORE CUTE MUSLIMS

Marshmallow to you as well, brother

Literally everybody who's not Croatian supports Rijeka

Halima Aden.

Yes he have ***some*** muslim, but it's nothing compared to the ORIGINALLY christian arabs who came to Brazil in the XX century, the little muslim immigration we have is recently, and don't try to change what you said in

>usually arabs that immigrated in the last century converted to another religion, or are not practicing muslims

No, the syrian and lebanese people in brazil not being muslim is not because they "converted to another religion", they were and still are christians

If you are from São Paulo, just look at out society, try to go to a doctor and not notice the huge number of arab names, the christian syrians/lebanese flourished in our society, in a equal or superior way to the japanese to be honest. It's like a real life RPG where they have +10 in barter, they just do very well on that, all of the people I know from arab descent I met in private schools, I have never seen one in public school (I studied in both).
Our Arab community in mainly composed from people who came in early/mid XX century, not composed of allahu akbars

Who fucking cares get them out of the country

Real Madrid, Arsenal, Man U, FCK, Turkey

glad we can agree

I am taking the lebanese and the syrian out of the equation mate, i did that since the beginning.

Since the beginning i am talking about muslims who immigrated, i am not talking about catholic syrians or lebaneses, i am talking about turks, egyptians and morrocans who immigrated in the last century.
yeah they are not a big portion of our society obviously, but it is still bigger than in other cities of south america.
We can't just ignore those immigrants and just say "nah we don't have muslims in brazil" just because most of the arab immigrants are catholics

real madrid

Yes, those are much more recent and are mainly confined to be cities, I guess São Paulo have a some muslim population, and Rio as well, but they came in the end of the XX century and beginning of the XXI they didn't took the route of the christians, who spread to small cities following the peak of the expansion of our railroads in the 30s to 60s, cities like mine (São Paulo countryside) receive many of them right in the time was starting to grow, because of the arrival of the railroad, so as I mentioned about their +10 in barter, they became important people in small cities all across São Paulo, Parana and the central-west.

For me, that prove the problem in the Middle East is not that arabs are "subhumans", but that Islam make people become subhumans, look how well those christian arabs integrated our society, never bothering or proselytizing their religion, now take a look to what those new wave arab muslims are trying to do today, in Rio they're going full WOLOLO mode in the favelas trying to convert the poor and criminals, and this honestly is a big fucking recipe for disaster, imagine if the favela in Rio went from local crime hubs to jihad factories, it will eventually bring all the bullshit we see on europe to Brazil. Meanwhile in São Paulo they're trying to convert crack heads and such, muslim people only care about their plan of global domination, you can't give them an edge

the guys work outside under the sun so they're darker and the women are indoors more often.

im guessing you've never been to egypt, don't worry, you'll have a ton of time to visit when you get sent back.

In Athens, muslim immigrants cannot afford anything sports related. Albanians support Olympiakos and some few AEK and Russo-Pontians are split between Olympiakos and PAOK

>we have mosques and people with burqas
No we don't, where the fuck do you live mate?

Never met one, but i'm pretty sure they support Boca

>Why would we get out of a shithole just to go to an even worse shithole?

Syria bringing the heat!

based german telling it how it is

what does egypt have to do with it? wake up and learn some flags, paco

Can anyone afford anything in Athens these days?

I've been to la Boca in BA. Biggest shithole I've ever been too. Stunk of piss and open sewage more than anywhere I've ever been, and that's saying something, considering I've been to India too.

Central America has the highest rate of homicides on the planet.

bump

You've been memed hard dude, you should have visited river plate's stadium instead or gone to the provinces
It's like if I complained of visiting east london and had a tantrum cause it's not as expected, miles better than la boca though

honestly mate you are retarded, you have to step down a little bit and realize shitposting on the internet is not the same as the real world, and i know you are upper middle class just because you are sucking the dick of the Haddads doctors, that are probably half of your friends.So yeah mate take a notch down a little bit and realize Brazil is bigger than Morumbi or wherever you live

there is no intent to start a religion war in Brazil, actually the ones that are going on in mass convert and propaganda wars are

and so what they are trying to convert crackheads, everyone is trying to do that, if it is actually a scam or just trying to help them i don't think it matters does it if everyone but the police/PCC wants to fix that.