How many of the world's problems would be solved if China was nuked?

How many of the world's problems would be solved if China was nuked?

Attached: kaboom.jpg (1173x879, 119K)

Less than a tenth.

Marxists and lefties+ unironic white nationalists just need to be removed. Then we’ll be the closest to utopia possible.

Nope, that be about 3/10ths of the problems gone. You'd still need to account for a lot more. Some of which won't be solved by removing people.

None. Why does China bother you anyway?

All.
>china gets nuked
>m.a.d.exe
>india gets nuked
>pakistan gets nuked
>usa gets nuked
>russia gets nuked
>korea gets nuked
>germany gets nuked
>europe gets nuked
>africa gets nuked
>america gets nuked
>asia gets nuked

Just don't buy the cheapest crap you can find.

you misspelled Israel. No more jews, instant peace on earth

>getting rid of Marxists won't get rid of China

Literally the greatest threat to mankind right now. It's an authoritarian nightmare state with a rapidly expanding sphere of influence.

>what are western universities

It'll kill off both, thankfully.

Why yes, this is the most horrifying place in the world.

Attached: 1570850709685.jpg (1753x2480, 921K)

Another corrupt country with absolutely no power over its muslims and no way to control the hearts and minds of its muslims. Dispite beimg the richest and having all possible technology.
Truly allahu akbar. Allahu akbar indeed

i know this is a horrible system but at the same time I also think it's quite a good idea, or at least parts of it. There are too many leaches in the world who just take, take, take. what's wrong with developing a set of social values that rewards citizens for good behaviours and helping others?

But yes, i agree that the definition of what 'good social values' are (e.g. praising the government) is a bit of a very grey area and is open to hideous abuse - e.g. 1984.

which country are you talking about?

this, specifically the Tencent megacorp that's basically straight of every cyberpunk novel ever. trump needs to ban these retards like he did their smartphones

More like muslims. let them have their ethnostate... all to themselves. then we don't have to worry cuz they'll all be gone over there.

You answered your own question.

we need china dumb ass. it would create more problems than it would solve.

yeah i understand - i hate myself for actually seeing the merit in the idea

It'd create a period of which consumerism would grind to a halt for a brief time but would ultimately be beneficial to the human race in terms of killing a large portion of the population meaning more resources per person. Also it would free up the world from the manufacturing behemoth they are

Don't, it's enticing and seems to make sense at first. Always seems to make sense if you never stop to really think about it which most people don't. Tyrannies are based on things like this. They draw people in with fantasies of these great new societies which are nothing but dystopian surveillance states.

>1.4 billion turned to ash.

I think your math is off

>nuked
literally creating more problems
fucking stupid Sup Forumss

Why only China?
We should nuke China, India, Israel and the entire Middle East, Africa, and the USA.
Then we can start rebuilding this mess of a world.

you realise there would be no habitable land left if you nuked all those guys.
Also you missed europe - who are responsible for most the problems in the history of the world.

Why stop at China?

About 1 & a half billion.

Well, let's call it massive bombing with nothing left. Not necessarily something that will make the land poisonous for generations.

>chinese
>indian
>middle eastern
>mexican, colombian, brazilian and venezuelan
>african
>aboriginal
>scandinavian
Take out these groups and about 90% of the world's problems disappear overnight

so basically everyone besides anglo-saxons?

Other asians are alright too. And the south americans below brazil are good too

Being a major economic competitor with the US doesn't make it a threat to humanity, just a threat to US dominance.
The US needs to make itself more economically competetive

significantly less than if you were to bomb places like california or seattle

Nuking the middle east, or just Isreal, would be more effective.

Attached: 1570899664091.png (530x645, 144K)

Their mass surveillance state, social credit system, and internment camps for muslims, are all a threat to the rest of the world.

Lets say China gets bombed tomorrow. The rest of the economic world relies on India and other large countries for manual labour, the outsourcing game changes and we (the UK) probably have a better position than the US. Russia has also one less ally, and overall nothing much changes.

Also already irradiated Japan gets to take over China. Anime takes over the East

>Why only China?
>We should nuke China, India, Israel and the entire Middle East, Africa, and the USA.
>Then we can start rebuilding this mess of a world.

Israel is not a Muslim nation. They're the closest thing to an ally that you'll find on the planet. They don't threaten to kill you if you don't convert to Jewdom. And they don't care all that much if you marry one of theirs or they marry one of yours. But nuke the country if it makes you feel better. Either way, it's of no consequence as Jews live everywhere. I have no issue with them. I don't understand why you're all so anti-Jew these days. The few Jews I've met have been decent people. Met some last night at dinner and had no issues. But I could sure tell you stories about all the Muslims I've met.

Chinese = animals. There's no chance to fix them. Nukes ahoy!

Arabs + Arab Nations = Islam. This is a direct threat to the Western values. It will ALWAYS be a threat. Nuke away!

But in the end, you can't just wipe out people with strong military power and expect no consequence. If you want to prevent future threats then the only way to do it is to act preemptively. Which is a technique the Israelis use (pre-emptive strikes).

Posting a pic of a hot Jew just to remind you that the common enemy is China and Islam.

Attached: 1438535306048.jpg (637x637, 147K)

oy vey

>if you're going to remove me, remove everybody ;_;
This is how you sound.

You're close. I think that more people need to pay attribute to autonomous headless government and to question how we could have a government without bureaucrats. The reason this is a big deal is that every politician just wants power.

none, if we nuked murica on the other hand it would be pretty swell

you cant just pretend it's another thing for the sake of your racist fantasies, be rational you idiot

implying its not authoritarian to nuke a country

Seeing as China would certainly retaliate... I would say most of them.

second this, burn out that dumpster fire of a country

but the US is good authoritarian, it's everyone else that's evil

the way to ensure the survival of the human species is to erase the third word. we also need to get the state to handle human reproduction and raise kids from birth to adulthood. we also need to erase people with genetic defects and stupid people who are a burden on society and violent people. it is literally the only way we arent going to suicide as a society.

ww1 and ww2 much?

Roughly 25%