A lot of people at church are making fun of me saying I look like an altar boy (I'm a girl!)...

A lot of people at church are making fun of me saying I look like an altar boy (I'm a girl!). My friends say it's because of my hair but I like my hair short. The priest agrees. What should I do? All the teasing is getting to me :(

Attached: WIN_20191013_044212.jpg (720x960, 496K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_rYiXyn4TDQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=o6nSOsVmh2k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Tits or GTFO

It's cute this way, keep it.

Nothing forget about them. Be yourself

Why is this a pasta.

What is the fucking point of pasta anyway. Jesus Christ, my life sucks ass but you fuckers must have the shittiest life ever to repost fucking garbage like this.

Gives off a bit of a tomboyish look but some are into it. I know I am ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

What was the bitches name again?
Ashley Jones?
Ashley Johnson?
Ashley Jordan?

tits or gtfo!

The first thing you should do is gtfo Sup Forums for your own good

fpbp

you really gon pretend to be a gril online?

Attached: i-enjoy-lagina-the-first-things-people-usually-notice-about-61437507.png (500x345, 63K)

Attached: mlady-memegenerator-net-mlady-fedora-neckbeard-meme-generator-48882439.png (500x602, 133K)

I would keep it, but I’m super into the pixie cut. So fucking cute

>believe this is OP
>no timestamp
>no other photos
I am to lazy to do image search but I am 90% sure y'all faggots gettin baited by OP

As much as I hate to say it, because I think women with short hair are really cute, it probably is the hair.
'Society' has gotten this stupid idea in its head that it's not 'normal' for a girl to have short hair (same for boys and long hair).
And especially when you're younger, society can be incredibly fucking stupid about the things it judges you on.

or hang herself instead;)

plz no bulli :(

Attached: WIN_20191013_0051444.jpg (997x747, 563K)

It isn't normal.
Girls with short hair are almost always dikes, druggies or too poor to take care of long hair. Only globohomo whores have short hair.
Same for "men" with long hair. Either too lazy to cut it or closet homo.

More pix

autists, all of you

What are people saying to offend you?

Show dick plz

Boy, girl, whatever. I’d love it.

I'm a girl. I just chopped my hair from hip length to chin length. Just be confident and own it and people will like it on you. If they tease you it's bc they're wanting to make you feel insecure enough to settle for someone down on their level. Like you don't deserve better or like they're not attracted to you hoping it'll make you seek their attention and approval more. Also I don't believe this is op bc that girl isn't fat or ugly enough to be on Sup Forums

Reverse image search finds nothing
1 How old are you?
2 Post tits. Seriously post em
3 It depends on which country you live really. It’s a more progressive thing for a woman to have short hair, but there’s no issue if you have short hair, the only issue is others who say they have an issue

no results on google

unrelated to this pasta, but if i were to get a cute girl with tomboyish personality like that, id start cloning her. the world needs more tomboys.

It's a rule. Tits or GTFO

its a dude

shes my cousin wtf?

leave church.

>she
isnt

Tits with timestamp or GTFO

Is

Yeh well message her then, and ask her to post her tits

U are very cutee omggg

Post her* fb then

at least show the butts hole!

Whoo think was him...!?!

Attached: 4641570616097050.jpg (1404x1201, 86K)

Either grow out your hair or don't. Or stop going to church like a faggot

>So.O, it was you all time musky? nice one...

Attached: shitter2.jpg (1456x1335, 203K)

we respect some beautiful titties and butt

You're retarded

Nah ure cute and they fit you
Don't change them

Hey user, don't let those people get you down. You're not doing anything that's hurting anyone, so feel free to live the life you wanna live. People tend to stop being assholes when you either look like an adult that can fuck them up, or you just fight back thought either verbal or physical means. I'm a guy so things are different for me, but while none of this seems particular appealing, don't let being an asshole to other assholes(who actually deserve it) lead to you automatically being an asshole to good people. It's an easy hole to fall down.

You're cute, like a 12 years old boy. So you do look like a choir boy. This makes me sounds like a creep, but the point is you're cute in a innocent way. If you wanted to look hot, then you'd grow your hair.

Attached: Prayer.png (480x369, 320K)

I haven't been to Sup Forums in a long ass time but you newfags need to lurk more. Her name is Ashley Jones. These are old photos of her. She used to have a run as queen of Sup Forums for a few months before she got stalkers. There ya go. You faggots can stop asking for tits ans shit to old images. For future record. No she doesn't have any out there.

To add to this, OP hasn't replied in over an hour, thread's been dead for a while, even if it was legit

Wow we have a vet here

you are so incredibly pretty! :)

I don't care. I replied to the person as I perceived it, and they presented themselves as.

So you believe everything you see online?

It doesn't if it's a thread about someone posting a picture of themselves. Also it doesn't matter what I believe, did I doubt that the OP is the person in the picture? Yes. But that doubt doesn't give me anything, nor does it benefit me. We don't come to Sup Forums to be deeply philosophical, or to see who's right and who's wrong. What is real, and what is not. We come here to do stupid shit.

I'm it doesn't matter if it's a thread about someone posting a picture of themselves.

Have sex with the priest and ask him if this feels like alter boy?

fetal alcohol syndrome?

Please dont leave! :/

youtube.com/watch?v=_rYiXyn4TDQ

Who in their right mind could possibly compare YOU to a sweet angelic altar boy?

I mean if totally slam your face against the leather

ashley i miss you. i hope you know i jack off to you every day

Attached: you make me sad.webm (1280x720, 1.96M)

OH GOD, IS THIS OLD AND BORING.

short hair good
long hair bad

Post noods pretty girl.
we like it

>I'm a girl
>Pops a dick
Kill this thing

>I like my hair short. The priest agrees. What should I do?
stay away from the priest! XD

get a strap-on and fuck my male ass

Attached: 1510563858091.gif (379x440, 140K)

The real question is do you possess a tight boipussy and can you suck daddy's cock real nice?

What's the point of this thread again?

The alter should be DEDICATED to you m'boi!

>threads on Sup Forums have a point

Attached: 1434856767479.jpg (416x423, 67K)

Post more pics gorgeous

You are all faggots for believing this pasta

Show us your feet & then you have permission to keep begging for attention

Join the church of Scientology and get raped by good ole’ L. Ron.

This

How much does your beaner bf fuck you every day?

It's literally the rules on b

>I don't think about you at all.jpg

Isn't it in the rules not to post minors? If I remember correctly when people used to post Jordyn Jones you were immediately banned for it. And she was a model, not a girl who got doxxed.

I think ure a rly beautiful girl. Keep your head up and dont think about what others think of u. They are Just suckers.

>Isn't it in the rules not to post minors?
no. but posting obvious kids still gets you banned.

>people used to post Jordyn Jones. And she was a model
when she was 12/13.
and she was modeling swimsuits and tight dance pants.
posting that is practically begging to be banned.

technically not breaking any of the posted rules but it doesn't matter.

I'm afraid you might get raped by a priest

what's even weirder is they changed the text a little and are using a different girl...

ugh, I hate that this evil bitch chickened out. She could've been an early Soph Corbis

They are jealous because you are hotter than they are.

Chill, enjoy the fact that the only thing they can do is try to put you down.

Attached: 0mrj9xzgy1k21.jpg (750x679, 50K)

Hey OP, short hair is very attractive on a woman. Don’t change a thing. Just ignore the comments & carry on with your awesome self

tits or gtfo

You have gorgeous eyes and a very pretty face, but yes your haircut is a bit androgynous, although i honestly think it looks very good on you
maybe add a few cutesy accessories like bows, or very feminine tops to avoid people being confused

m.youtube.com/watch?v=o6nSOsVmh2k

Embrace it. Buy a packer and pretend to be a boy. You might even get a cute girlfriend out of it and then you can enjoy slowly manipulating her sexuality.

Who the fuck are all you brainlets talking to? There's a guy and a picture of a girl, and you think it's a girl and her picture. THINK!

Lets go out sometime op

Dude, this is all shitposting, and mods are so retarded as the OP.

Attached: 1352304773466.jpg (640x467, 102K)

Pull a VargVikernes

Post ur boobs
And put a time stamp pls