Bellator streaming anywhere?

post yfw DC cries again

yea

9th for
>Stipe beats DC
>Snek heems Mighty Meme
>Goobert loses to coke addiction

it appears that this is the thread

wish I could shave my head bald but I have the head shape of an egg and I look like that eggman guy.

Stipe is going to get ass raped. He doesn’t have any lucky head kicks to save his ass.

this guy is like a bellator t-city lmao

hyuk hyuk yis mastah

i seriously can't understand johnson, he's such a good striker but has such a shitty record, he's like the jorge masvidal of lightweight

He takes tough fights and shit doesn't break his way, the life of a great many fighters.

he just lost to "the damage".. it shouldnt take a great fighter to beat that guy

He was beating the shit out of Elkins tho. Granted feeding him the kick for the takedown Elkins clearly needed was retarded but The Damage is coming along as that type of midcard guy that manages to pull off a top or near top run just on sheer grittiness and by never ever stopping. Kinda like Matt Brown.

bellator is still garb but hearing goldie just feels right

If you're retarded enough to think that DC can beat Stipe give your reasoning right fucking now so I can laugh at you.

For the official record DC has ZERO chance of beating Stipe. DC is getting KO'd in round 1. Period. Cap this and archive it because it's a guarantee or I will literally eat my own dick.

>DC can beat Stipe give your reasoning right fucking now so I can laugh at you.

DC is a strong manlet mofo, he got that retard strenght.

Why does UFC want a whiteguy VS whiteguy fight anyway? Why can these white LHW and HW champions just beat some nogs for us to enjoy?