What the fuck do girls find funny...

What the fuck do girls find funny? I've got group of male adquaintances and we laugh with each other all the time but it's always retarded, overly offensive and grotesque humour which girls don't seem to like. So, what humour do girls enjoy?

Attached: 1570807313104.jpg (1000x1334, 112K)

Their humour is seated predominantly in goofy noises or phrases, typically adopted from popular tv shows or films aimed towards low IQ adolescent females. Girls also think filming themselves and their friends speaking with different voices/accents to their own are hilarious. Hope this helps.

just reference pop culture or make fun of other men. those are the only things they enjoy.

They also talk about stupid shit like hair and fingernails, they fling praise around on other females like it's going out of fashion then when the person they're praising leaves they get upset because she didn't even once make a passing comment about how much they were glowing or how beautiful their nails looked. They're an interesting breed.

Attached: 1570682555018.jpg (900x639, 186K)

The suffering and suicides of beta incels is what they laugh at.

Literally changes per person. Ignore these incels holy shit.... I'm a gril and I'd probably enjoy your humor. Tossing in some dark stuff. But it just depends on the girl. Just like how it depends on the guy. Everyone is different you moron now ask /adv/ next time instead of this incel ridden board

Tough but good question...funny, happy or positive woman are reaaaaally rare, so noone knows...
Maybe it's joking bad about other girls...dunno

I second this

The only girls I've seen that are like the guys above claim all girls are, are in early 00s college/highschool movies

Sounds like you've got a little extra testosterone in there, young lady

This. All guys apparently think girls work the same as they did in Mean Girls. Fucking mongs

This. I’ve been with a lot of girls and they tend to enjoy humor that is directed at the expense of other women the most

>now ask /adv/ next time instead of this incel ridden board

This. Incels don't have a sense of humour and have zero insight into what girls are like. I mean if they just had a personality and interesting hobbies..

Two possible reasons: ALL women are insecure, jealous, malicious bitches

Or

You go for insecure, jealous, malicious little bitches.. Let me think about what's more likely

im yet to befriend a woman in real life who doesn't enjoy taking the piss out of each other, dark humour and being offensive

Well I get laid a lot. I doubt you do. I’ll take my broader, macro perspective over your whiny, butthurt response

#allwomen

Oh wow, tell me about it. Let me live through you Chad who spends his life on Sup Forums for I have a vagina and am straight and thus know far less about women than you do, master

>Well I get laid a lot.

I'm sure you do user, sure you do.

Attached: 1567796651642.png (772x566, 659K)

tbh this. but really, women aren't too interested in humour, but more what you bring to the table, they'll find your ability to be funny pretty closely correlated with what you can offer them. The more you can offer the funnier you are. That offering can be security, status, money, etc. Material things. Some girls aren't this way and they likely have higher levels of testosterone.

To be fair I don't find women funny all that often either. And I'm mostly interested in what they bring to the table but just in different ways. Girls tend to find me kind of funny because I'm not bad looking and have a high paying job.

Why do you even care if they find something funny?

Yall are fucking retarded we have the same sense of humor as other people, you’re just bad at making conversation or you think Rick and Morty is the pinnacle of modern comedy

Attached: 37D95821-FA10-40F9-99AC-E7CACEF5B937.jpg (1024x504, 82K)

>Well I get laid a lot.

Quality, not quantity. Enjoy your STDs.

Tits or gtfo you dumb bitch

Tits

I honestly enjoy humor that is directed at men funnier. Have some rage fuel

Rick & Morty is pretty funny. Well it was to me. Pretty smart too. Do you not see the irony of making fun of people who think they're smart?

user there is no need to lie on an anonymous image board. There is just no need.

Yeah that can be funny too. Rage fuel? I find humour directed at men and women funny as well.

Usually they laugh at casual humor related to what your talking about. This can even range into inappropriate if you have good timing and confidence. It comes down to more wit than knock-knock jokes

I'm more of a little britain and monty python person myself

That's right.

It’s sad/scary how foreign a concept of getting laid is on here. Anons would rather fap to s/fur and traps

No i get it, it’s just the people who think it’s funny bc they’ve got that 700 IQ ability to appreciate intellectual humor and it’s like no dude you’re the one who we’re laughing at

I find it hilarious when food falls on the ground. I don't think my level is high enough to actually partake in joking about other people when I'm stuck on the sausage to tile level. I was just kidding

You can stop lying user. We see right through you.

Someone has to play the thread chad and keep his incel brothers in check. I'm glad user sacrificed himself here. He did it for the greater good

That's someone else. I didn't want to reply because the fact you think someone "not bad looking" and "high paying job" are so novel it's easier to just assume they're lying, is not really worth replying to.

wel if i contour the rick and morty series.
noting more than some imagination drawings that are proposed in a way that make the viewer feel smart.

What?

U dumb - watch rick & morty - u feel smart

I think the point is people watch Rick & Morty cause they already felt smart. The fact they get the jokes skyrockets their narcissism.

I mean that's the joke. That has always been the case for a great many more intelligent shows. Even Monty Python fans. And they actually are more intelligent relative to other shows, say Big Bang.

My "What" wasn't explain it, it was why are you talking like a dipshit?

Oh that wasn't me. I just summarized anons text

succintly put

Ah. Thanks then I guess.

kek

girls are stupid, they find pedestrian humor and physical humor funny usually. or being bitchy and superior.

well i felt like typing it that way what is wrong with it? sincere question

Yeah ask Sup Forums about what women like surely they know lmao

Guys like to go fishing too

That is universally funny tho

Attached: suicide.jpg (1242x1162, 252K)

They laugh at how small white dicks are.

Attached: 4k4kr7ep98i31.jpg (640x853, 79K)

Idk.. Not a horse dick fan either