So Sup Forums explain this:

So Sup Forums explain this:

White people cannot wear "Blackface", call "Nigga", cannot do "OK Sign" (meme, ik) , cannot say "White Lives Matter (14/88)" and "It's OK to be White", must hire "Black" in Hollywood and Silicon Valley, etc

But

Black people can call White People "HillyBilly", "RedNeck", "WhiteTrash", "Joker" , etc and can openly say "Fuck White People" and swear and fight with them in public for doing so, etc

What is this?

Attached: PSX_20191013_174656.jpg (2560x1440, 402K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=EVAQNpD41I0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is called hypocrisy.
Welcome to earth. Apparently it's your first day.

The pic doesn't count if it's a white guy doing a white face

Lol blackface gets attacked yet Wayans brothers and Eddie Murphy still making bank mocking every race.

nigguh you gay

White people did a lot of fucked up stuff in the past. It's not your fault but you're paying the price for it. Nothing will ever be fair. Just stay cool and let dumb shit slide, focus on you and you'll be okay

because context matters and no one is on your side

Because the people who own everything treat gentiles like they are subhuman.

Why it has to be like this?
Where are everybody's morals, kindness, love, unity, etc

We fucking went to the moon in the 1970s, which was virtually Impossible for that Time and Tech, but we did somehow, only due to JFK!

I miss those days, where people were more (((United))) in States.

Attached: images (3).jpg (590x350, 34K)

Fuck that, niggers got treated like they did because they're low IQ dumb animals. The only reason "whites are paying for it" now is because jews and politicians think telling niggers they aren't a shit race will win them votes. Niggers can't do anything on their own.

Attached: dead nig 896.jpg (649x789, 161K)

we live in a society

Whites did that. Niggers and illegals have never done anything of value. The US was "united" because we kept niggers and beaners in their place. Nobody is going to the Moon or doing anything else great these days because all the money and time is being spent on niggers and illegals.

black people did a lot of fucked up shit like cannibalism and rampant murder
oh wait lol they still do that

Yep, it's the most painful thing in the world.

All the Talent, Skills, Brilliant Minds wasted due to hiring People by Colour rather than Smartness.

Because being black is a bad thing and being white isn't.

Dogs shit in public because they don't understand better, Training my dog won't stop all dogs nor my dogs offspring from shitting in public because they can't grasp the concept.
There is little point reasoning with blacks when instinctively they pull the race card = shit in public.

People used to be more untied before social media came along and gave every worthless nobody a voice to spout their bullshit from. And since humans are herding animals we all choose our tribes and damn the rest.

Fantastic that the government is more than happy to capitalize on that fact

This is completely true and shit's going to be worse in 2020!

because white people aren't as over-the-top sensitive as niggers. to me; a nigger painting his face white is as funny as a guy dressing up as a girl.

Eat a bag of dicks

Bumping

Attached: 1.gif (992x1024, 472K)

Attached: dead nigger 24214.jpg (729x760, 108K)

Attached: awesome dead niggress.jpg (423x700, 136K)

Attached: nigger IQ.jpg (600x405, 26K)

Attached: deep fried nigger.jpg (430x550, 88K)

Thanks for bumping, nigger!

Attached: cca.gif (720x480, 126K)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=EVAQNpD41I0

>implying the moon landing was real

Yeah, bumping a nigger hate thread. Stay salty bitch, while we spread the truth like niggers spread your mom's asshole....

Attached: lynched niggers bridge.jpg (1480x832, 140K)

Was the chain ok afterward? Hate to see good chain go to waste.

Attached: niggers don't tip.jpg (570x788, 155K)

They got bungee jumping wrong back in 1911 eh?

Attached: niggers 387924.jpg (562x633, 50K)

Attached: dead nigger storage 32.jpg (640x427, 100K)

if it was up to me we would round em all up and ship them to the middel east and when they are all in one spot wipe them all out with just one nuke.
eradicate all the offspring thats mixed and make our world white again.

blacks are what stopped the rampant progression of our species.

Attached: niggers aren't kangs.jpg (367x469, 72K)

>So united we were dropping Napalm, Bombs and chemical weapons on top of Vietnam.
>All with Good morals, kindness, love and unity.

Attached: niggered.jpg (320x362, 12K)

Yeah, also if you're white, you can't recite Langston Hughes at an open mike and get into character, because that's considered "Racist", nor can you sing a song with the word "Nigger" in it, even though the word might not be used in a racist sort of way, but rather ironic/symbolic, because that, too, is considered "Racist"> (Woman Is The Nigger of The World, by John Lennon will trigger so many snowflakes and PC thugs just because the word "Nigger" appears in it although if that word wasn't in the song, they would agree with the sentiments expressed 100%)

Oh yeah, almost forgot, don't name your horse, or any all black pet that you have "Blackie" because that's racist, as well.

Pic posted is Heather Heyer, a white woman who was ran over and killed by a white supremacist in Charlottesville VA two years ago counter-protesting the "Unite the Right" rally. She died while fighting against racism in her own way. Her life didn't matter? Am I a racist for saying that it did?

Also, the OK handsignal was a meme originally started here on 4 Chan as a joke, and people tok that shit seriously.

There's a reason why I won't patronize certain galleries, and cabarets in Chicago on a Sunday night anymore.

Fuck the snowflakes and PC thugs who know nothing about how to effectively fight racism.

Attached: Heather Heyer:White Lives Matter.jpg (600x750, 89K)

That hamplanet died from a heart attack. She was never hit by any vehicle.

Attached: nigger 7325.jpg (500x400, 102K)

you can't "fight racism" because people hate each other no matter what you do.

for instance: the ham planet you posted. don't feel sorry for her at all. should have stayed home eating a box of twinkies instead of protesting like a retard.

people suck. niggers especially, almost as bad as crackers and spics. or chinks. yeah, fuck them too.

detected

Attached: poo loo 765.jpg (630x405, 46K)

Actually a nigger created the equation that resulted in a successful launch/landing

Wait, what?

Attached: motivatorf1c6cc47f3b3a5ff545c40618b64827e2c3e7108.jpg (750x600, 83K)

If black people are so bad, then why are all of the black guys I know so nice to me and why are all white guys assholes to me?

complete bullshit

Attached: 5ea048db992a0a8bcfb338ddf5299ee02f2b4973dc08e1f52fcbac207833373c.jpg (264x300, 11K)

because someone said "here, nigger, do some busy work. solve this equation that we could have a white 15 year old solve in an hour - but go ahead and take 2 months to do it and then they'll make a movie about you one day.

going to the moon was a symbolic achievement lol. everything we've done in space since is a more valid achievement than just saying fuck you to russia

Because you suck all the nigger's dicks?

I find it funny, you have to name inventions they made one at a time.
Everything else you can see with your eyes?
White people

First of all that pepe had me laughing like a mf, yanam sayin nigga? In all seriousness it is a well known fact buddy. Just because something doesn't align with your honky tonk beliefs doesn't make it bullshit. Godspeed user

Yeah, no, it wasn't the entire beginning of routine manned space missions.... not at all.... salty bitch

Not even top nasa scientists were able to solve it u kike

No I don’t do that, I’ve been in a relationship for years

Except it is actually complete bullshit. Just because you feel something doesn't make it true. Back to the ghetto and sucking dicks for nickles now little guy.....

"top nasa scientists"

uses oxymoron to prove invalid point

noice.

I'm just a firm believer there's a difference between blacks and niggers just as with Mexicans and beaners and whites and full on white trash

I'm sure the crackheads you suck off appreciate you calling it a "relationship".

Nah, niggers and beaners are all the same. Some of them just imitate white behavior better than others.

There are 3 types of normie whites. I'm not counting the keyboard racists. They don't matter. There is the Whites that have become too weak to tell hypocrites to fuck off, the whites that subconsciously think blacks are inferior so because of white guilt they applaud everything they do like watching dogs perform tricks for the first time, then the 3rd is the white people that actually believe we are equal and know not all blacks are niggers and the media only represents niggers. As a black man, I can tell you we can't get past this race bullshit until we get rid of niggers, and weak whites and white guilt whites. If you bought a ticket to black panther and gave it a good review, you're most likely what I'm talking about. Everyone actually "woke" knows what race baiting looks like a mile away now.

Attached: 1569686216837.jpg (1115x395, 54K)

Attached: Screenshot_20191013-040526.jpg (1440x1740, 621K)

people think we don't be living in a society but we do.

Attached: the cost of niggers and spics.png (1026x768, 389K)

Attached: ruin your city with niggers.png (300x300, 32K)

Attached: niggers ruin everything.png (2048x791, 444K)

negros are protected by those sensible leftits commie faggots, so its not just the negros fault, its the left pushing ongo bongos to hate on whites, especially if they are right wing

Sorry, but if your source for data is from blogspot I just can't take you seriously.

Attached: 1281213606538.jpg (458x205, 66K)

Seems super trustworthy and unbiased with the title "the cost of black america"

Maybe find some statistics that aren't either leftist or right wing murrica influenced

Yeh pretty accurate.
Honestly think we should flatten ghettos with bombs to remove the niggers then rebuild and resettle.

Nigger culture is the worst on this earth.
Nothing wrong with black people, they probably hate niggers more than we do

>I miss those days
Wish I could say the same, but I was only one year old when Armstrong stepped onto the moon, so my memory is insufficient to form such a clear opinion. You, on the other hand, must be the only 60+ year old on /b.

>white people cannot call "Nigga"
eh depends on how cool your black friends are
>cannot do "OK Sign"
false
cannot say "White Lives Matter (14/88)"
i think adding a neo nazi sign at the end is sort of giving away that your intent is racism
>and "It's OK to be White"
i've said the same thing on the rare occasion someone is SJW enough to believe the opposite but yeah usually the moderate SJWs say "of course it is"
>must hire "Black" in Hollywood
well yeah if you want a realistic representation of people you need there to be minorities there. i think it should be for purely aesthetic reasons however rather than a virtue signal to bring in customers so they don't have to bother with good writing
>and Silicon Valley, etc
i'll take your word for this but i've never heard of it
>But
>Black people can call White People "HillyBilly", "RedNeck", "WhiteTrash", "Joker" ,
etc
i've never been called any of this shit lol. but then again hillbilly, redneck, and white trash don't refer to all white people. they refer to southern appalachians, rural white people with rebel flags and nascar stickers, and inbred trailer park baboons, respectively. no black person has ever in the history of time used "Joker" as a racial epithet.
>and can openly say "Fuck White People" and swear and fight with them in public for doing so, etc
never heard anyone openly say "fuck white people"

Attached: 1548350762259.jpg (640x639, 99K)

that's because of the race hierarchy in the world.

Attached: racehie.jpg (1222x872, 98K)

The source for the data is the US government you illiterate fuckwit.

Attached: 1569848529239.jpg (1694x1574, 1.08M)

Sorry, but I have friends who videotaped her getting hit by a car, and the coroner's report is a matter of public record. She was hit by a car and died instantly. I've been to Stormfront too, you know.

Does her weight even matter? I doesn't matter if she was thin or fat. the initial point I was making was that everybody starts cheering wildly when somebody proclaims that "Black lives matter" but if somebody says "White lives matter" they are branded as a "Racist". I was pointing out the hypocritical, racist double standard going on here.

But I guess if she didn't get killed fighting racism, another white person would've been killed fighting racism, and yet the so called "Black Lives Matter" movement do not want to acknowledge all the white people who have died while fighting racism and fighting for social justice.

But you're right on many levels. There's going to be hatred no matter what people say and do, and people suck in general, no matter what their skin color, or where they are from.

>You don't change nothing w/your fashionable talk
>Your "Hate has no home here" lawn signs and protest walks
>Thousands of white people standing in the park
>Objecting to racism is like a candle in the dark
>The black community have their problems and their way to deal with it
>So don't fool yourself thinking you're helping out with your white liberal shit
>Because if you'd care to take a closer look at the way things really stand......
>YOU'D SEE THAT WE'RE ALL JUST NIGGER, SPICS, WETBACKS, FAGGOTS, AND TERRORISTS TO THE RULERS OF ALL LANDS!

Lol, SJWs triggered by facts.... do you faggots actually think that graph isn't true?

why is that cracker holding something made by towel heads, curry niggers (i don't actually know any racist terms for indians), and chinks?

Attached: 1551217477968.jpg (705x640, 127K)

I have a friend who was video taping the whole protest, and actually video taped Heather Heyer getting run down. Sorry, but she was hit by a car.

Also the coroner's report was very clear on her cause of death. Coroner's reports are a matter of public record, but I' seen what's been posted on Stormfront as well.

this

Attached: boy picks up trash.webm (300x532, 1.95M)

Holy fuck newfaggot, never post on this board again. What a metric ton of faggotry you just posted....

>implying wops and slavs are superior to japanese and chinese

Attached: 1468058571145.jpg (720x556, 50K)

lol, look at this edgelord trying to make "cracker" a thing......

Why do you come on the internet and blatantly lie? Get back to sucking dicks you faggot.

Neither is "racist"

Attached: 133312345646.jpg (1200x1283, 153K)

Thread's getting salty.... the SJWs are coming in to cry.....

Attached: king nigger rage.jpg (603x762, 44K)

lol look at this retard pretending saying cracker is edgy to distract from the point of the post

Attached: 1488050462565.jpg (620x573, 117K)

I totally understand how their sensitivity about slavery and racism would be helluva lot higher than that of white folk.
But there's nothing necessarily hateful or racist about black face. It's just comedy. People need to pull the stick outta their ass about harmless stuff, and focus their energy instead on structural racism.

Attached: 1312823216173.jpg (799x574, 131K)

The Andy Sixx Meme is Racism.

Andy Sixx has white make up to signify White Power. The black smears of makeup denote the ethnic stains on an otherwise perfect white world. L. O. G. Denotes the Lynching Organisation Group or the modern K. K. K.
Sixx denotes the six million Jews killed by Nazi Germany and Sixx being "hot" is a reference to their cremation in the ovens of the concentration camps. The black man is the puppet of the Jew, who forces his race mixing ideologies down the throats of unsuspecting young people, like Andy Sixx shitting down the throats of his innocent young fans. He is mostly depicted smirking and this smirk refers to the holocaust toll and the continued growth of the far right.

Attached: 1569534471853.png (381x410, 238K)

the thread was started by a snowflake. snowflakes of a feather flock together

Attached: 1551701752617.jpg (468x365, 53K)

You don't have a point nigger.

I don't know. Maybe it is maybe it isn't. It's just that I wouldn't trust a source that uses that title anyway. Also even if it was true still wouldn't hate black people for it.

What's the story behind this?

A pretty fair trade off for years of slavery..?

>holding something made by towel heads, curry niggers (i don't actually know any racist terms for indians), and chinks?
there's the point again without your trigger word. take some time to find something else to distract from the point so you don't have to accept it

Attached: blaze heatnix.png (899x900, 1.68M)

they're just fucking with a hippy looks like

Lol, look at this lefty homo trying to steal "snowflake". It doesn't work when you use it little guy. But you must be a nigger, because you're trying to steal it anyway....

Attached: mad salt.png (600x480, 331K)

pendulum politics

the farther one side lets the pendulum swing for them. The worse it will be on them once it swings to the opposite side.

Just hide and wait. Give it a few years.