How come Mike is never clean shaven, but he never lets his beard grow out either?

How come Mike is never clean shaven, but he never lets his beard grow out either?

slavic style

he'd look just as fat and pathetic as rich evans if he shaved

Honestly people with beards look like hobos.

Because if he changes any small detail of his appearance there will be ten posts about it on Sup Forums

He's one of those perpetual 5 o'clock shadow guys. Light skin/dark hair makes it more noticeable.

Trims it everyday to the same lenght?

Really great thread OP

He can be clean shaven if he wants to.

It's for the character he plays in half in the bag.

Because he's a fat, lazy slob. 5 o'clock shadow is not a desirable look, especially on a fat guy. Either grow a beard or don't.

5 o clock shadow looks fine if you're handsome. Lots of women actually like it.

Rich has a beard now, though.

he caught wise

only 1% of men look as good as jon hamm though

If you're handsome, but even then it makes you look lazy, like you were supposed to shave that morning but didn't. At least with a grown out beard you clearly did it on purpose.

man doesn't realize his bubble has burst.jpg

If he were wise he wouldn't be fat

That looks truly awful

True but the fact remains that bitches love the 5 o clock, especially if you have that all around "rugged" look to you. I'd rock it if my beard genetics weren't total shit.

yeah but the whole point of the 5'oclock is that you cant control it, its just what your face looks like because the hair grows in so quickly. forced 5'oclock shadows are fucking lame

Most people aren't hyper-autistic and analyzing other people that much.

>act remains that bitches love the 5 o clock

every women's poll says you are wrong. Clean shaven>trimmed beard>stubble

That's the idea but it's not a real thing. Nobody has a shadow over their face at 5 o clock after shaving in the morning.

I just bought Gorilla Interrupted. Mike was a cutie back in the day.

I didn't think it was a bad movie either.

yes they do, I knew a guy in fucking highschool that came to school clean shaven and by the end of the day had a 5'oclock shadow

I have a shadow AFTER shaving in the morning. It just depends on the color of your skin and hair.

Almost nobody looks better clean shaven. Listening to what women say they want is a good way to never get laid lol.

Try a better razor

>If you're handsome, but even then it makes you look lazy

lazy is not a bad thing when it comes to looks

He doesn't need to be clean shaven and beards take some maintenance to look good (plus a month of looking shit). Better just to run an electric over it with a 3mm guard and save the possible shaving rash while somewhat obscuring the double chin.

Nah some men look good a little shabby. Beards just make you look like generic artisan burger guy no. 67542 too if you don't have the face for it.

Because it's easier to use clippers on your face instead of shaving every morning, saves money on razors.

classic gilchrist

Redpill me on Gilchrist