Making this thread for all of you b/ros that care

Making this thread for all of you b/ros that care.

I openly degrade my girlfriend and told her that I cant stop.

Ama

Attached: 1565017849371.jpg (960x921, 82K)

Also im literally the best she could possibly do. Just so yall dont get any other ideas, I do truly love her

What do you mean you can't stop? Don't you mean you don't want to?
Also, do you want to have kids?
Also, how do you degrade her?

Oh and you clearly aren't the best she can do unless she likes being degraded. Plenty of great guys out there

No kids we're both 20
I legit cant, she overshared cause she "thought telling me would make her feel better" but lmao it didnt and I make her pay for it

Indirect examples or direct?

Not one that consistently takes care of her everyday basically. She needs me to do anything pretty much

Nigger speak sense. She overshared what?

How many people she fucked, what went wrong, how bad they were, how bad her ex was to her and their sex details, "boohoo I wish you were my first"

So what you're an autist on an ego trip now, getting off on telling her she's a piece of shit that made bad decisions?

Wouldnt have cared if I didnt hear every detail. She lmk she was a whore and I am her penance

It's okay dude, you're on an ego trip and are already turning into the kind of asshole she regrets being with.

You're handling it well.

Its almost like if we break up my life isnt affected positively or negatively.

I told her i wont stop and that she can leave me whenever she wants.

Hell I'm glad I'm not her. You think you have the station to talk to her like an asshole because she made some bad decision or was with some people that turned out to be dicks, like you've never made a bad decision ever in your life?

Hm gives me narc vibes. Autists aren't usually that horny for power

I am a narcissist with sociopathic tendencies. I crave destruction and chaos

Okay well cool for you I guess. Too bad you're pathetic and need to degrade someone to forget about it for a little while

Yea, figured. I'm a borderliner. We could have so much fun till one of us dies

Domestic life is pretty boring

Your life is what you make it faggot.

True, im having fun tho

You think you are. You're actually an attention seeking narcissist trying to look cool on the internet by telling us how you treat your girlfriend like a piece of shit. You'll realize what a faggot you are one day, enjoy.

Im bisexual too, so yougotme

Self chec

Is that why you only pick on weak, feeble minded women? Because you’re so powerful and destructive? ...and I suppose you’re bragging to us about it not because you crave attention, but because you’re giving us something we want?

Narcissism isn’t something worth bragging about like that lol. It’s literally your own weaknesses and insecurities manifesting. It’s hardly any different than a child lashing out at other children and pissing their pants intentionally just to have the satisfaction of watching an adult they resent clean it up. ...So why do you target women, user? Was it mommy?

Are you generally dom or more of a switch? Would you let a women dominate you?

Straight out degradation is still better than the emotional blackmailing, gaslighting and projecting they usually do. I find it weird that he straight up told her he can't stop degrading her. Or is that what overt narcs do? Seems too honest

I know this is Sup Forums and nobody gives a fuck but you’re actually a douchebag and this sounds like the start of every abusive relationship I’ve ever seen.

If its the right girl and I know her well enough. Im Not against it but when shes done being "dom" I choke the fuck out of them and let them know their place

I feel I am nothing but honest

Figured someone would want pointers

You know.. I don't like saying it but I'd like seeing you being dominated by a girl and her calling the cops on you when you try to let her know her place cause she didn't actually consent. Don't want you to get arrested, just want to see you being put in your place

She likes rough sex, choking is one of her favorites. Thats hot that you want to watch other people fucking.
I love cucking people

I mean compared the "abuse" her ex did that I had to hear about, cant imagine the police getting involved if it does go south.

This is what I do, I play the trad bf role till they piss me off enough to get to see who I really am. What they deserve

"Delusions of grandeur"

You're nothing, you're no more important than anyone else on this planet, you're a speck on this earth that nobody would notice if it disappeared.

James, as we all know, is a fucking weirdo. The Blue hair years were the fucking worst, but after that his dedication to transgender sensibilities amidst the chaos of the Obama administration was a kick in the teeth to those of us who had cultivated a more sanguine relationship with young James. His addiction to phallic imagery, coupled with his inability to stay away from the underground Negro brothels in Great Falls, Montana, were a constant source of concern. It was I who floated the idea: send James to Nigeria to hold a Seance with the black magic tribe of Goodnews Chimeezie- in the mysterious State of Oweeri.

Youre not wrong, most everyone abides by this natural law

Where the fuck are the pics?!?! You're all useless faggots.

She was a total slut im sure you have them

Oh yea no I was seeing myself in the dominating position there. Wouldn't mind watching either though. I'd have a laugh with your girlfriend

Good one lol

Seriously tho, thanks yall for this attention

You should feel honored. I'm a sub but you turn me around

White knighting some random hoe on the internet saying youd fuck is totally honorable lol. Ive got this pussy on lock, gl tho

Yea I'm sure. Have fun lying to yourself for the rest of your life honey

I mean she is probably scared of me, and loosing me. Dont think she'll cheat on me, but your dreams are your own lol

Who said she'll cheat on you? Doubt she will if you're actually a narc. You'll grow tired of her after you fucked her up completely and try to find more fuel in someone else, it'll all repeat over and over again up to the point one of them fucks you up or you realize one of them was "perfect" and you'll never find someone like them again and they don't exist anymore cause you destroyed them and you'll spend the rest of your days trying to find people that can be like your perfect mirror used to be before they got destroyed by you. It'll be all fun and games but it won't fill the void permanently.

Yall like my larp?

Attached: 1570647597490.jpg (750x670, 84K)

Actually a manlet hamplanet

this dude proud to be in a broken poisonous relationship with some less than whole person

you aren't the "winner" of this scenario, you both bring out the worst in each other.

Attached: 1362378821942.jpg (238x337, 24K)

i met a couple like yours once, she was with some good boy loser, they have a son, anyways, she gets banged by the whole college and tell everybody that same story about some crazy ex-bf that used to beat her in the street, pull knifes on her and her family, etc, bitch used to be a junkie, the good boy wanted to turn her into some good woman but she cheats on him anytime she can, eventually he's used to hang around the dudes that bang her while he thinks he has ''the prize'' or whatever but it's a joke, i banged her without a condom, pretty face and all of that but she only wants the dick.

This my primary source of getting laid are girls like OP's gf
They jump all over anyone even slightly kind to them the first chance they get
Then I'll post OP's rage over it to Sup Forums

Do not save it
Do Not Revive
Do You Understand?