How bout I'm doin none of em.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ukf-BZzX4oM
webm.land/media/O9BV.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=8IT2aKGzgrg&t
youtube.com/watch?v=MJ8hkjsEzS0
youtu.be/PnyK6bOsxks
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Tell ya what prisoner, you roll a 7, you walk tomorraw. Anything else, it's another dime.

dude u put the pussed version that adult swim made them post this is the real one, adult swim wouldn't let them use this song.
youtube.com/watch?v=Ukf-BZzX4oM

Roll

hell yeah

>it's a Sup Forums pretends mde was good

The shilling that happened here when this show was on was absolutely kino

this one is worse m8

well its what they originally intended

HEY MOON

webm.land/media/O9BV.webm

Only the version with Cop Killer was good. The other song didn't really fit.

>its in black and white so it must be deep and kino!!!
Unironically end yourself or at least educate yourself more before posting here pleb

hmm?
mbye.

How come Sup Forums hates this show so much when it was more innovative than all other shit comedy sketch shows we get?

Rolling

Can't win if ya don't play

I think MDE could've benefited from more seasons of World Peace. Season 1 was a little rough but you could see the potential.

Now all we have is Sam whining on HydeWars and Charls going full JUST on Bombstrap. What's Nick doing anyways?

Hah. Snake eyes.

because Sup Forums, like every other board on Sup Forums, is filled with retarded contrarians

Most of Sup Forums liked it a lot. What you saw was shitposting and misguided contrarianism

he runs 2 antique shops. not kidding

i'm afraid it's too high brow for you, best go back to rick and morty pal

the one that aired looks better honestly. the way the singer looks like he is screaming softly spoken lyrics is pretty kino

What song is that playing at the end? I fucking love it

shit sounds comfy

Hey Moon by John Maus

What's wrong with Bombstrap? I think Andrew and Charles are the two most talented MDE members

>What's wrong with Bombstrap?

it's just Charls moping around indoors looking restless

Is there something going on within the MDE group?

Are they going to split up?

they haven't said anything about it, but i wouldn't be surprised if they all resent Sam because of what happened.

I think another season is brewing. Sam recently had a poll on his twitter account for season 2 titles.

They got pissed with Fat Sam because he used them to try and get his own talkshow

this will be shit and will never happen because they barely had enough material to stretch out over 1 season of unfunny hamfisted shit

If you think MDE was funny then there is no hope for you and you have worse taste than capeshit fans. Seriously end yourselves you plebs

it pretends to be deep when its not
Sam and his shills try to force it on every board, not just Sup Forums

if it was good, it wouldn't have gotten canceled. don't try to claim its because of politics, adult swim has been under fire from all kinds of people because of its offensive shows, but has never caved. it was a shit show that only Sam and his following of autistic goons liked.

more views than first season of Eric Andre

And? Right wing shit is always popular because the manbabies and tinfoil hat brigade are desperate for their """"""""""""""""OWN""""""""""""""""" show that they can claim to be the funniest of all time. Pathetic cucks

(you)

MDE was great, not everyone has the IQ to appreciate it though and should best stick to rick and morty

>pretends to be deep

Did it? Maybe that's you trying to take everything too fucking seriously. I never got the impression they were trying to be deep.

And there we have it. Is everyone who enjoyed the show a virgin too? Are we all racists?

Get fucked you bitter little bitch. Show was good.
It got cancelled coz queens like you can't handle a bit of heat with your jokes and had to have a big cry about it.

HEALTH INSURANCE

dem digits

Maybe a quarter of their sketches were funny. For the most part there was a lot of 2deep4u shit but the wine party sketch and the bullying campaign ones were pretty good.

in what way were they "2deep4u"? care to give an example?

Why are people talking about a second season? They got cancelled. Adult Swim has completely dropped them.

It was not great. I would love to see a professional TV reviewer (not a blogger or vlogger, but one who trained and has the academic clout to back up their opinions) or two give their opinion. I see it around a 1/10

>Is everyone who enjoyed the show a virgin too? Are we all racists?
No, you just have awful senses of humor. Like a 13 year old laughing at rape jokes or fart jokes.

Hope I get a 5 and a 1

There are other ways to fund and put out content.

Adult Swim execs want another season.

They would probably prefer AIDS from shakins Sam's slimy tranny handling cum dripping hands

>the wall show
>guy heaven gym
>bullying
>wine party
>PUA
>"WE ARE ONE PEOPLE"
>blackface Sam Hyde

if you didn't find those funny im guessing you just aren't bright enough. its not an "intellectual" show but it's also not something you can just take at face value.

This post is funnier than anything on MDE. Great job!

Source? Last I saw they dumped them for Sams political views.

All literally the funniest ones on the show. The prostitute one was also pretty funny.

explain what the wall show skit was about. I bet you can't.

Time Warner pressured them into it. There won't be a second season as far as I know but the execs wanted it and fought for it - just not hard enough.

>are you the car dealer selling me a car with a bad car fax?

are you just an user quoting a part you found funny or is that what you think it ultimately was about?

Do you sing this to yourself as a lullaby to help you get to sleep at night, Sam? You fat peniless queer

Having viewers doesnt matter when your advertisers start pulling back

I don't give a shit if they voted for Trump, this show was weak

They did? One of the things I read was that the Adult Swim execs were letting the show go over the politics.

I think it's pretty obvious they're not doing any stuff together anymore.

>being this mad
Relax. Holy shit. Did he rape your family or something?

lol @ all the outright asspain directed at sam in this thread. its so transparently personal with these people. they obviously hate him and shit on MDE by extension without actually judging it objectively. pretty lame desu

>alt-right """""""""""comedy""""""""""""

lets try

>Charles
>Talented

I can ramble on about nothing too

adult night? is that some kind of indie bookstore?

It was OBJECTIVELY shit. This is indisputable.

Faggot. The adult swim version is much better and fits with the sketch. Cop killer is extremely on the nose and is the artistic equivalent of playing flight of the valkyries over a high school cafeteria food fight. Go back to /r/mde and kill yourself you pseudo edgy retard.

are we really going to go over this again? retards pretending like each sketch didn't have a sub text that pretty much mirrors the beliefs of thousands of Sup Forums autists? it's pathetic how Sam and his minions will not stand behind what their real beliefs are because they are scared of loud angry PC libshits. I agree with them on many things, but the fact that they aren't funny, and when push comes to shove, they become spineless "victims" of "evul soshul justice warriors", turns many people off.

His ratings were far from impressive given his timeslot. he lost around 25% of his viewers from the season premiere (which again wasn't bad, but wasn't a knockout success). other shows like Neon Joe, China, IL, Black Jesus, Eric Andre routinely pulled in 1 mil+ viewers, often in worse timeslots. in fact, there were only a few shows that didn't outrank MDE in viewership, who were only able to rack in 1 million on their premier and their finale.

As to Eric Andres premiere compared to MDE. Eric Andres first episode probably didn't have half the budget MDE had, and it was at a worse timeslot as well.

China, IL got cancelled and was far more well received, had better ratings, and overall better quality than MDE did.

that didn't answer the question at all

i was never into MDE but i actually found World Peace to be funny.

nice argument. time to go to bed sam
there's a reason your shit has never gone viral, and I guarantee you it has nothing to do with your politics.

>tfw sam OD'd on red suppositories

now i'm sam? lol. are "we" all sam to you?

Can't win if you don't play

You dumb cucks do know it's the original song chosen right? It's what he's actually miming to in the video.

That being said, Hey Moon fits better and makes John Maus' silent shouting all the more intense.

there was nothing about the show that was even attempting to be "deep". everybody who watched the show got it.....it was either jokes or some sketches had a message or an idea that was extremely accessible. i guess someone who's like a teenager or someone else with not a lot of life experience might not get right away and might assume its trying to be "deep" but i thought everything in the show was pretty simple and i think anyone over the age of 20 did too. if you don't like the jokes or don't like their ideas then that's fine but i think you should just say that instead of putting forth this argument that the show was attempting to be something it wasn't

The only thing Sam had to do is to not retweet David Duke after antagonizing a Jewish journalistic equivalent of an ambulance chaser.

I'm sure it seemed very hilarious to Sambo when he was doing it, but it accomplished nothing but getting himself and his friends blacklisted, and depriving his fans of more content, that has since petered out completely.

Good job Sam i hope it was all worth it

Rollan

This was a show with no artistic, satirical, political or cultural voice or relevance. It was empty meme trash looking to cash in on an angry, isolated and hurting fanbase by tacking on some throwaway edgy alt-right ideas to an amateurish esoteric project by some old friends. This was the worst kind of faux political or comedic gutter trash and sums up a lot of what is wrong with this generation. It was cancelled because it was garbage and the creators ego cannot handle that simple fact and so has fabricated a story in which he is a heroic alt right figurehead, fighting the libtards that are desperately trying to silence his dangerous and brilliant ideas. Fucking pathetic.

>Sam's funniest sketches were produced by Thanks Computer

really made me think

you type exactly like him and you're known for spamming Sup Forums. I can already tell you're the same guy who spams these threads. we know its you sam.

>If you think MDE was funny then there is no hope for you and you have worse taste than capeshit fans. Seriously end yourselves you plebs
MDE was mostly unfunny crap, but it did get a couple of chuckles out of me

@81177692
If the audience (largely united by politics) already existed to be cashed in on how could it not be at least politically and culturally relevant? Apply yourself when shitposting. Just acting retarded isn't clever.

>more innovative than all other shit comedy sketch shows we get?

How? Because they aren't liberal?

>tfw the altright ruined MDE

I swear to fuck you post-tedx MDE fans will lap up everything they shit out because they're "redpilled".

>looking to cash in on an angry, isolated and hurting fanbase by tacking on some throwaway edgy alt-right ideas to an amateurish esoteric project by some old friends

Learn to read speccy4eyes

>being this insane

im glad this thread didnt die instantly

mde survives on

The ideas didn't feel throwaway to me. I thought that they were the foundation of the whole show. Just about every sketch in some way is about Millennial dread, stupidity or frustration.

youtube.com/watch?v=8IT2aKGzgrg&t

now this is kino

What i don't get is why did they have that stupid shit like the singing contest, but left true kino like this sketch out.

youtube.com/watch?v=MJ8hkjsEzS0

Can't win if y ado don't play

>Sup Forums spregs trying to power through the cognitive dissonance of Sam making an anti-cop sketch and spin it into "le redpill"

Cringe as fucks, same as trying to work the White Genocide angle in "The Man Who Would Never Be", when it's clearly about procrastination - something Sam spoke extensively about before he overdosed on Sup Forums memes

youtu.be/PnyK6bOsxks
sam's art degree is being used on projects like this. there actually is some unused skit footage in there, really curious what the footage of charls with the gun came from.

agreed, i thought the singing contests were a bit weak and were a really flat note to end the episode on.

judging by your use of the word edgy i'm guessing what really bothers you about the show is that you see it as an attack on your apathy because to you no one is allowed to care or have real thoughts on anything without being "edgy" and MDE is a repudiation of that mindset

HEY MOON
ITS JUST YOU AND ME TONIGHT
EVERYONE ELSE IS ASLEEP
HEY MOON
IF I WAS TO FALL
I DONT WANT TO FALL SO DEEP
BUT I DOUBT
IM GONNA
YOU CAN WAKE ME UP IF YOU WANNA

i credit this show with getting me back in to music

mde editor favorite movie is ....