Globalism is superior and fascists are dumbass kids who only cause chaos and world wars. Deal with it

Globalism is superior and fascists are dumbass kids who only cause chaos and world wars. Deal with it.

Attached: 556C80D7-C445-4427-8ECA-BF7A86E4AC6D.jpg (1080x588, 118K)

Unironically based
>open minded opinions
Kek'd hard

lol false

Who said I was being ironic?

Lol, it’s true. Have fun being in poverty trying to put your rubbled country back together.

No one. Sorry user

It’s all good!

Did you make this version of the virgin vs chad meme? It's been a while since last time I browsed Sup Forums

Attached: 1538197518962.jpg (640x905, 143K)

>UN
>superior
what a bad joke, globonigger

Attached: 1570890786843.jpg (563x651, 226K)

>thinking that getting cucked by immigrants is chad
ok globerat

Have sex

your kind is a meme from infowars, how does that feel?

>wars
They caused one war.

Sex is only important to those who don’t get it.

Bait

chad fucks immigrants
you fuck your hand

this

>just give all power in the whole world to one party
What could go wrong?

Found the hog slayer

I call for a hard reset on world borders and government powers. Turn survival mode back on

Attached: unknown (1).png (183x189, 33K)

Only three nations

This is very true.
Thread full of butthurt nationalist incels. Go cry.

Wow, looks like somebody's getting fucked in the ass from their own immense delusions. Of course globalism is superior to facism, if you had basic brain functionality you'd be able to say this. But you continue to exist in a terrible deluded fake existence where you're just screwing yourself over to no end in nonsense. Experiment with one second of thought and see how it works for you. lol

Attached: ylyl.png (516x526, 257K)

Well in my relationship sex is important, whatever you say virgin

The is the first Chad vs virgin I've ever seen

Attached: DR3mdGXXkAEdB5f.jpg (1200x1200, 118K)

That’s because you’re not getting enough of it apparently. I don’t give a shit about sex or other people’s sex lives, because I’m married to someone who has just as high a sex drive as I do. The fact that you’re calling people virgins as an insult just makes you sound like even more of a child.

Faggot.

Going pretty well, thanks to God Emperor. Just need to invest in some free helicoper rides for these fuckin' commies.

> confuses fascist with nationalist
> implies Trump supporters are racist
> thinks Charlie Kirk is a nationalist

Never seen someone more confirmed retard in my life. Good luck, OP!!

Globalism is facism "lite". Instead of boots, the object of your tongue's attention is the corporate wing-tip. Go shopping and buy yourself an ego.

calm down dude kek

Learn how to greentext, newfag

user relax yourself, I'm shitposting, I've never wrote something seriously on Sup Forums kek

> thinks there needs to be a space between the meme arrow and the text
> thinks he has to spell out the meaning of the green colored text in every line

Adding additional insults below an empty line, because for some reason i believe the implications above do not stand for themselves!1!!

Too long, didn't read

> uses virgin as an insult
> b-but i was only pretending to be a girl, baka!

>pretending to be a girl
lolwut