youtube.com/watch?v=yJIiSm6sgrE
youtube.com/watch?v=2fraSdN-PG8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>he cheers for the ball

>Shoot a touchdown, team

rangeban all frogposters

>DE FENSE

>Major sporting event is happening, usually the super bowl
>Oh is a sportsball happening? I didn't notice!

Reeks of soy

>GO SPORTS TEAM *clap clap*

LET'S GO HOME TEAM LET'S GO

Swing and a miss!
Touchdown!
Sports!

Progressive. Jpg

hit that thing for a 3 point play, yahoo!

Wrong file name jack

This

>divegrass team wins match against rival
>37 killed 145 injured during stampede

>I don't watch sports
>lel that makes me better than you

ONE-TWO-THREE-FOUR-CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP

Hahaha I bet you get tons of pussy being an intellectual and not cheering for mongrels who are overpaid to play a stupid game

Anyone who says shit like that should be exterminated

>Do the thing, score the points! Sports!!

god anti-sport cucks IRL are the most insufferable people to be around. invariably you will encounter one at a world cup or super bowl party

>be me
>see the room in a theater
>every football-related scene the crowd yells "SPORTS"
Millennials were a mistake.

>"I don't like watching grown men play a child's game"

>it's just a game, why do you care so much lol

>trailer
>space heater
>Mental

That is how I imagine Reddit-americans

>30 years in martial arts
>travel through China, Korea and Japan with a Taekwondo team as coach.
>[inb4 a hundred Youtube comments goblins talk shit]
>see whole channel in Korea dedicated to MMA
>fall asleep watching it
>see high school TKD championships in Kukkiwon
>summer heat, can barely be bothered
>get taken to MMA event in Tokyo
>tense crowd full of fucken idiots, still more mannered than western crowds
took me decades to realise i've never watched sport, only played, judged, coached or refereed.
Watching any sport has nothing to offer me.
Talking about sport is beyond boring.
mfw 90% of sport fandom is tragic never-was types that spew stats to feel like they are involved somehow

God you sound like an insufferable friendless faggot

I don't know, he's 100% correct on the last part of the sports fandom and perhaps the mannerisms of crowds in the West/East.

>I root for this team because they’re from city and represent this city
>even though all of the players are from other states and are only playing here because they’re paid to

Gimme your lunch money, nerd

>the other team wanted it more
>the team deserved that win
>hes a student of the game

>Go coach! Lead them to victory!

Aren't most people who live in major US cities living there because they have a job that pays them to live there? My brother is a Mets and Islanders fan, but that is only because his job is in NYC.

Sup Forums is 75% bandwagon faggots now. Although that's just restricted to Amerimutts and the intelligibly underage crowd.

>watching ball sports

sportspuck and sportsmotor here

>Sup Forums is 75% bandwagon faggots now.
because most people just want to watch sports at the highest level, which means watching the top teams. when you watch the top teams, you become attached

>watching sports
>cheering for other men

>this thread
youtube.com/watch?v=gdwchohlMjI

post yfw your favorite player shoots a touchdown from the 3point line for the game winning goal run

>super bowl party
"I'm just here for the commercials"

that's what shitholers do...people actually from areas with teams are lifelong

This is basically me. I watch sports alot but don't really have a favorite team. I just want to see good games. Fandom has a cuck feel to it anyway

your average sports hating millennial

youtube.com/watch?v=9WIbwxGPA30

Bump

im the youtube comment goblin
and im here to talk shit

Fun fact, it was always called "Duh-fense" both in any real life and just on the football field. However after the invention of someone bringing a letter D and another person bringing a section of fencing it actually escalated into chants of "Dee-fense" and later on people in real life started using it too
Flash forward X years later and it's much more common in all situations to hear "Dee" instead of "Duh" now

Really though, being emotionally invested in the achievements of other men is beta af. You gotta at least admit that. I will admit I'm not immune to it, I like the Pats and hope they win on Sunday but I try not to get too attached, as they don't give a fuck about me

I don't give a shit

>I used to play in a band: after that all music was just kinda meh, you know?

considering it is mostly played by niggers and watched by white trash, I'd guess the answer is no
the the question is as retarded as you'd expect it to be coming from a brownboy

I unironically hate this edgelord, he's an embodiment of that classic """"""intellectual""" neckbeard aspy weirdo mentality

>razor-fast reflexes

pretty hard to argue with this

/sci/ here - can someone explain to me how people find enjoyment watching millionaires play a children's game? All while spending thousands supporting it? Why would you take personal pride in what these millionaires do? Especially considering almost none of them are really from the team they play for. Surely you have personal achievements you can be proud of over this.. baffling.

lol nerd

Funnily enough the only time I have heard the words 'sportsball' out of someones mouth one guy was a big guy and the other one was an middle aged women

youtube.com/watch?v=yJIiSm6sgrE

Someone wins and someone loses, there's certainty in that which you can't get in other human drama. Being a fan of one team over others means csrrying a story of a specific slice of that larger drama with you (presumeably for life). Exchanging these stories with others is a strong social and cultural bonding, even with people who carry the stories of teams which you are not a fan of. People watch sports together for many of the same reasons that people eat meals together, it creates an easy social atmosphere that's straightforward enough for more bonding about family or work stuff to flow freely within it.

Is an car a athlete?

Yes.

>shh user, the commercials are on!

>ehrrmergerd look at the Clydesdale and the cute dalmatian pupper ;_;

This is actually a reasonable thing to say

>his team doesnt go to the super bowl every other year

shut up fag

>his team got BTFO by my Giants, ruining an otherwise legendary perfect season

If you don't beat your wife after every loss, can you really call yourself a fan?

(Eagles fans don't apply as they beat their wives regardless of performance)

GO TEAM GO.

GO TEAM GO.

LET'S GO SPORTS TEAM x x xxx

LET'S GO SPORTS TEAM LET'S GO

DA DA DA DAAA DA DAAAA CHARGEEEEEEEEE

D FENSE UH UH D FENSE

ITS THE NOISE METER LETS SEE HOW MUCH NOISE WE CAN MAKE, COME ON FANS GET ON YOUR FEET

WE HAVE THE T SHIRT CANNON MAKE SOME NOISE FOR YOUR TEAM IF YOU WANT A T SHIRT

this is giving me a massive boner. i just wanna be suffocated by those massive folds

>Sven and/or Muhammad being the most tolerant and progressive ITT
Color me shocked

Women aren’t banned from playing football they would just get destroyed and they know it so none of them try it

Hmmm I thought Handegg was the strictly Sup Forums way of saying it

I remember using the term back in the 90s and i know we didn't invent it.

My God that show was tryhard as fuck.

>you need dexterity to play a fucking video game
>people actually take video games seriously as a sport

Pathetic.

>both involves grown men doing children's activities
I don't see the difference to be honest

Reminder every time you evoke the 'sportsball' shit youre cosigning on content like this.

youtube.com/watch?v=2fraSdN-PG8

kms

disgusting

HAHAHHAHAHAHA BURGERS BTFO

how will sports ever recover?

I live in an urban area in a completely different part of the country than the backwoods town I grew up in because it’s where jobs in my field are high-paying. But I didn’t abandon my childhood teams because I’m not a bandwagoning faggot. I have a soft spot for the teams in my new city, sure, but they’ll never replace the ones I grew up rooting for

I have no idea who this is. Twitter hands out way too many blue checkmarks.

I love sports,both watching and playing,but I am always amazed when I see where athletes live and they basically earned it by kicking a ball.

Ok you got me, i cringed.

>watch football with relatives
>every time a player falls, no matter how brutal the tackle or if he gets up straight afterwards, someone goes on a rant about diving
>every. single. time.

>heh heh I know middle school scientific concepts I’m so smart
I’m a chemist and I want these people to die

I know this is a bait image but I'm unironically starting to enjoy e-sports as much as I enjoy real sports. I watched a Counter Strike tournament this weekend and a Melee tournament last weekend and it was more fun than any real sports game I've watched recently.

Shut up faggot

fucking this
diving is stupid but why do you have to go on and on and on about it
just let me watch in peace

>tfw too intellegent for tennis

Video Games aren't a sport, that's why

>Listen to Bill belichick talking about the nuances of ganeplanning and how complex it is

I feel the need to commit sudoku right now.