What if lgtbpqislamcommunism+ is just a symptom of a falling society and we don’t know better until it happens?

What if lgtbpqislamcommunism+ is just a symptom of a falling society and we don’t know better until it happens?

Attached: 029AD953-B92E-4542-95C4-3E98453D18C3.jpg (750x607, 44K)

Islam is anti lgbanything though and communism banned religion outright.
How can those people ‘believe’ in such an atrocious kind of unity?

It is a symptom of a falling society.

We've reached the point of extreme overindulgence and yet we clamour for more and more, living way beyond what we should.
Like Rome, we're falling pretty fast.

But this time the barbarians are actual subhumans. I think progress in its pure form is not achievable by the current Homo sapiens.

We're all fucking subhumans because we can't shake the shackles of greed and overindulgence.

You are right though, we ain't gonna progress anywhere with how humans are.

If they are just a symptom, not the cause, they are not to blame for their ignorance.

Of course they are to blame for their ignorance.
Humans have a responsibility to educate themselves in order to avoid being dumb enough to actively be detrimental for society.

That's not a responsibility you can just put on anything other than the individual themselves.

nah it's fine. civilization is the most stable it's ever been, and that's quite the feat given the enormous population and how complex technology has gotten.

there's no reason to expect that the loosening of so called morals (which are really just an excuse to be cruel to minorities) is any kind of decline.

>lgbbqfxckshxtxpxnddxefudafuoerwbverwubpgueagourewougbreoubuespbviuwebropiubvepruvbweruvbywerpuvberwvuyweprbvuyerwuyuipx

There's actually talk of rebranding it to GSM, for Gender and Sexual Minority, both to cut down on the number of letters and to be more inclusive of zoosexuals and pedosexuals.

natsoc is better
so many of us are blinded because the enemy of all humanity owns the lying press

normies can't have rational positions because ALL of their facts are Jewish lies

How can one call the acceptance of fringe sexual deviance actual progress? There are so many forms of progress, but wait, it’s THAT kind of progress that’s really important. *slow clapping*

They think as soon as people accept their tranny trainwreck appearance and identity, we will suddenly accept and love everybody and live in peace and harmony.
But that’s rationalization.
LGBT is ultimately a highly egoistic movement.

dunno mate, I'm not some pussy ass bitch that gets butthurt over some retards calling things progress that aren't. it's cringey and annoying but linking it to some sort of looming apocalypse is nonsense.

I just want my fucking health back...

And after i do; i promise i don't live a long enough life to stop being content.

So stop with blanket statements, you misanthrope.

The real sign of progress is getting triggered to the point of deus vult by a bunch of trannies

But it's not communism. It's just centrist kids. Lenin, Marx, Stalin, Mao, Tito and other communists didn't fight for this.

If you somehow think that you're outside the wheel of human egoism, greed and stupidity, you're very delusional.

didn't you read Stalin's 1943 directive on trans and queerfolk inclusion?

If you go to the doctor, you usually list your symptoms for effective treatment.
But sure, let’s call it progress.

Some people are. I'm sorry you can't see that.

But no, depending on how high you reset the bar... you may always fall short of finding what you want to see.

Didn't. Because there isn't any directives about this. In 1943 Stalin returned epaulettes, conducted religion reforms and did many other things, but not that.

No one is ever outside of that cycle.
Outward appearances mean fuckall.

I agree, although now you're moving the goalposts from "this is how civilization collapses" to "this is an irresponsible way to treat the mentally ill"

What