Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/wojespn/status/957099025332867073
twitter.com/wojespn/status/957099809269342208
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i can do all things

Team Curry: manlet chuckers
Team Lebron: all length point-forwards
the future of the league

Friendly reminder that the 2017-2018 ROTY Donovan Mitchell just had a 26 point outing and it was just an ok game from him, not to mention giving a great assist to Rubio to eternally BTFO of pathetic leafs.

Ingram clutch

>Demar DeMidrange
But his best asset is literally his ability to drive the basket. He's like, young Dwyane Wade good at it.

>Lakers will be the 8th seed in the playoffs
>Celticfags put in their place

god dreams

LIGHT 40 points for the snub of the year

>no one talking about the freaks 41 on 4-4 3pt shooting
hm

F for Demarcus Cousins

That shit LIGHT

season ending injury
fuck

Trust the Process

wow that is some spicy ref ball for Harden
especially if it was in the process of shooting

They don't even trust Fultz to hold a basketball now lol

He'll be fine if he can get his head straight

>AIRBALLING AN INTENTIONAL MISS FREE THROW

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

MVP?

>the city of harden

RBL
B
L

how is he so good from midrange but awful from 3
that dropoff is so odd

they lost the battle but they might have won the war

press S to slice Achilles

wait so you're telling me a "mvp" caliber "superstar" can't even hit rim to intentionally miss the free throw and put his team in a position to tie the game?

LOL!

>2017-2018 ROTY

HOL UP

what should I ask the barber to get the haircut of the guy on the bottom right corner?

>Booker being a lil bitch

Top kek

>lemme get dat
>zombie worms out da head bruh

booker is constantly being a bitch, dude needs to get his head checked

Harden is literally Roberson tier what a fucking choker

Devin Booker a lil' ass bitch lmao. Shut down by Courtney Lee and bitching a little bitch fit.
>ejected
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

hit me with that tip top Magoo

just like any other 56% kid in the usa

for whomst?

>spurs

Holy fucking shit lel

So they're really that bad without Kawhi, huh.

He's really played like an all-star snub

boogie, achilles heel

sheeeeeeeeeitt

>without Kawhi
and manu, and gay

cousins
too early to know how bad it is

Fuck season, that's potentially career ending. That same shit happened to Kobe, but Los Angeles had a great medical staff to prolong his career. Boogie to LA confirmed.

>6th seed
>not even the final form

apologize

Until Fultz un-busts, all sixers memeposts cannot include him.

Shut the fuck up he has more heart and is more loyal than you'll ever be Kevin

this

Dario is elite

if embiid stops being so stupid and him and simmons stop having career-long injuries they have potential to be elite

but that's a big if

Is there a fanbase more liberal and SJW than the Warriors fanbase? I ask as a Blazer fan

>Bulls shot 17-36 from 3 against the Lakers and lost
...because they shot 18-57 from within the 3point line

I'm happy >we lost but that's fucking embarassing

rockets are going to need another backup center

isnt denver super liberal fag loving
pot smoking commie sjw hellhole

They would get BTFO by the Cavs

it is

u sound gay lol

>a guy from fucking Sarajevo saying Denver is a hellhole
Internet is an awesome place

Lakers tho

BOOGIE IS SUSPECTED TO HAVE TORN HIS ACL

tests coming right now

nice source

His Achilles you retard

dem lakeys lowkey making dem playoffs

They're under the radar in the West for good reason, but my god the Pels are gonna be a pain in the ass for someone in the playoffs. They could easily knock out a powerhouse in the West. Nobody in the entire NBA can matchup with their bigs. Just a nightmare to gameplan around in a 7 game series.

he's not wrong
twitter.com/wojespn/status/957099025332867073

they are wheeling him in right now

Happy, tough guy?
twitter.com/wojespn/status/957099809269342208

>Cousins out for season
>Pelicans can't trade him
>they either resign him and get stuck forcing the twin towers meme without wings for another year
>or they lose him for nothing and no one wants to go to New Orleans

POTTERY

i live in a mountain village
i have super cozy life

based dragic

shouldn't that be a sloth?

Turn on ESPN, you tard Woj is on right now talking about it

Harden is a fraud and a choker of the highest order

RIP boogie

>New Orleans All-Star center DeMarcus Cousins has a left Achilles injury, league source tells ESPN. He's undergo an MRI to determine severity.

>New Orleans All-Star center DeMarcus Cousins has a left Achilles injury, league source tells ESPN. He's undergo an MRI to determine severity.

Boogie prolly strained his achilles but doubt it's a tear. He was able to move his foot up and down after it and you can't do that if the tendon is not attached. The way he fell when he tried to put weight says he hurt it good tho. Prolly be out for a while but I don't think it's torn.

>career ending injury in a contract year

whatever happened to nerlens noel?

Dell Demps is fucked

too much hot dogs

AD needs to abandon ship. NOW.

the mavs happened

>the absolute state of a grown man referred to as "boogie"

pray4boogie

AD to warriors more than confirmed now...damn

Silver would bar that trade.

Literally every time I've ever seen him play in the NBA he's been productive and plays well. I don't know if it's he's a bad personality for teams or if it's something else, but I don't know why he's struggled to find a landing spot. He's a good player.

Getting screwed over by politics because he bet on himself with his contract. Probably gets moved at the deadline

I feel bad for Cousins
he seemed to be playing really well and trying to keep himself under control
I hope it isn't too serious

>Adam Silver has no restrictions regarding Boogie's possible replacement, Silver has previously noted that he hoped a LA player would make this year, so despite the obvious answer being Paul George, we might see one of the Lakers young stars in the All-Star Game
>Ball is currently nursing a knee injury but sources close to him say he would accept if invited

Where is your source

He didn't tear it retards. You could tell by the movement he had in it afterwards. An achilles strain is as painful and as much of a shock as a tear tho. It sends the shot of pain up the back of your leg but you don't feel the rubberband sensation.

If he tore it he'd have known right away. There's no mistaking that injury. But a bad strain could keep him out for months so yea prolly not good news there either.

Coming home to the Lakers at next year's trade deadline

>Cousins out
>Paul George makes the all star game as his replacement
>LeBron reorganizes the starting 5 to have Westbrook start

God Dream, sorry Boogie :(

Reminds me of Kobe. He knew he tore his achilles the moment it happened. Stayed in and shot the free throws anyway.

are you the same fucking faggot who asked me that a minute ago and got btfo when Woj source was posted? I'm not gonna repost every twitter link for you, it takes 5 minutes for you to use twitter search

Dude we got hinksjinx in the LD you know what kind of connections he has, he says that PG13 is a near 100% chance though

they could get lou williams for the memes

It hurts the back of your upper calf more than anywhere when you tear your achilles tendon. That's where the recoil goes. He grabbed the back of his foot.

Official ruling:

After fan voting determines the starters for the Eastern and Western Conference All-Stars, the 30 head coaches vote for the remaining team members in their respective conferences, selecting seven players -- two guards, two forwards, a center and two players regardless of position. If any of the All-Stars are unable to participate in the midseason classic for any reason, NBA Commissioner will select a replacement.

straight from the NBA site

Adam Silver can pick ANYONE, it's not limited to position, but Silver will likely pick a forward. George is the obvious choice, if he wants a LA guy he's gonna get Kuz or Ingram

You mean Bulls***

2018-2019 Bulls

Kris Dunn
Zach Lavine
Michael Porter Jr
Lauri Markannen
Anthony Davis

I think it's George, Lou or darkhorse someone from the Lakers, maybe Kuzma or Ingram.

George makes the most sense, but Lou is gonna get it, trust me, he's from a LA team.

Why are the Hornets coaching and playing each game like it's the ECF? Has anyone told Jordan or the coaching staff that they fucking suck? They spent a good pick on a young scorer who started off this season impressive as hell, but they put him on the shelf after Batum got healthy. But if you fucking suck why are you wasting away a development year for a potential future star on your team? This is management malpractice. That Malik Monk is wasting away on the bench of a shitfuck team is disgusting.

raptors lost to the jazz
what emergency trade do we do now bros. JV is at his highest value ever

javale mcgee